PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't give a shiny about what young girls wear or pierce... I'd like to think we'd moved past policing women's bodies but heyho.

That video of the homework bullying was horrible. My son gets really wound up about his maths homework too. In fact, on Friday, he ended up being quite rude to me about it and I lost my temper a bit and he burst into tears. I felt awful and we hugged, backtracked and did the work together. He's also in Year 7. I cannot, in a month of Sundays, fathom ignoring him when he was so stressed about it and then finding it amusing when he cried about it. I feel tit enough that we got to that point on Friday let alone POSTING it online. FFS.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
She’s a lazy, selfish, ignorant fuckwit.

Get off your bleeping arse Rachaele and help/console your daughter who is clearly upset and stressed instead of telling your other daughter to do your parenting for you!

No wonder T suffers with anxiety, when you film her having tough times, and you want to help support vulnerable women?? You can’t even support your kids 🤬🤬

Reactions: 22
As a teacher let me tell you, if any of the school staff watched those stories she will be the talk of the school (if she’s not already!) Also, if I was the class teacher and had been made aware, I would be making notes about what was happening. Who knows what notes are already being made and what discussions are being had. She’s an absolute disgrace of a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She’s opening the patchwork house women’s centre - or you know, “refuge” - where she’ll be faced with women who live with people mocking them, laughing when they get hurt (such as walking into a door or falling up the stairs whilst trying not to let the other person see them upset or make things worse) as a daily occurrence. Yet, seemingly she sees absolutely nothing wrong with it. Even to her own bloody child. So angry tonight, I’m so angry I can’t sleep. Just hoping one of the mums from school or a teacher has seen this and can follow up appropriately. 😤

• Heart
As a teacher let me tell you, if any of the school staff watched those stories she will be the talk of the school (if she’s not already!) Also, if I was the class teacher and had been made aware, I would be making notes about what was happening. Who knows what notes are already being made and what discussions are being had. She’s an absolute disgrace of a parent.
I keep hoping one of Tallulah's teachers saw what happened yesterday, because that way when she gets to school they'll be able to support her with her maths homework and reassure her that it's ok that she can't do it, that there are people there to help you understand it. Unfortunately, those people don't include her useless mother.

I've been thinking about those stories on and off all night. I still can't get my head round the way Tallulah was treated. I understand that not everyone can help with their homework, my son is just finishing his GCSE year and during lockdown there were some things I couldn't help him with. Emailing his teachers, googling and telling him 'it's going to be ok' pretty much every day got us through, it didn't even cross my mind to laugh at him, film him and humiliate him.

Tallulah is only just starting secondary school really, it gets so much tougher. Now is the time Rachaeaeaele should be building her up so when GCSE work comes along, she believes in herself and knows she can ask for help if she's stuck. She's going to end up completely demotivated and reluctant to even try if she knows she's just going to get people taking the piss and exploiting her on instagram for content if she's struggling.

Rachaeaeaeale is a bleeping twit.

Reactions: 36
I’ve had to comment as it’s all I’ve thought about since watching the stories with T. R is fast enough to come on stories and play the woe is me and it’s so hard for T with her anxiety etc but After yesterday’s shocker of stories it just proved R is trying to use Ts anxiety for her gain (as always), poor T it’s horrendous having anxiety like that my child is 13 and struggles to go in school due to her crippling anxiety and I wouldn’t in a million years dream of putting that on my stories or even being so unsupportive of my child.
what parent belittles their child like that mental health problems is at a record high and there is morons like this mocking it. As for B my eldest is 1 year younger that her and supports her sister as much as she can as she understands the impact her anxiety and mental health can have on her what B did was just rude and lazy they clearly both play up for the gram and anything for content no matter who suffers for it. I feel so much for T and I hope she’s getting the support she needs from school and friends as she’s clearly not getting it at home.
sorry for the rant

Reactions: 20
“Ha ha ha she did this last night and walked into the door”

What a tit parent.

I would be cross with my children if they took the piss out of each other like that (when one of them is clearly distressed) but for the mother to be the one laughing is horrible.
I’m disgusted at the way the belittled her! Poor L was just asking for help

Reactions: 14
Those videos are awful :( you could see how upset she was. I could also sense B’s frustration with being asked to help her, she even says that she only scraped maths and I vaguely remember before she did her GCSEs, Rancid did a rambling post about how she was struggling with Maths. It’s not her job to help her siblings with their homework.
I feel so sorry for those children :(

Makes me laugh how she clearly looks on here but after almost 3 pages of people commenting on how T was treated and her bad parenting she still hasn’t removed the stories. Shows how low she goes for content

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Here's a thought, instead of spending £350 on ugly jumpers, hire a maths tutor for your daughter. But hey you don't actually want your children to succeed, that is very obvious 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Makes me laugh how she clearly looks on here but after almost 3 pages of people commenting on how T was treated and her bad parenting she still hasn’t removed the stories. Shows how low she goes for content
She’s just a scummy mummy that got lucky with a few bullshit stories on Facebook, now she’s got money and perceived fame she thinks she’s above everything and everyone, untouchable is how she feels. Newsflash Rach you’re still that scummy mummy - only worse.

I really hope someone steps in and steps up for Tallulah because smothering these kids in expensive clothes and material things just ISNT ENOUGH.

Here's a thought, instead of spending £350 on ugly jumpers, hire a maths tutor for your daughter. But hey you don't actually want your children to succeed, that is very obvious 🙄
Wish I could like this over and over!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She even says she did this last night and walked into the door. So it happens again and she thinks laughing at her and filming her is acceptable

Reactions: 18
Honestly I can't think of anything worse as a pre teen girl than struggling with something and, rather than receiving help and support, it being filmed and broadcast all over instagram whilst your mum and big sister sit there laughing at you.
It's such a crappy crappy thing to do. Especially when you consistently preach about "being kind" and when you've told all your followers that Lula has anxiety.
You'd think for a mum who necks rescue remedy like it's going out of fashion would be more supportive of their children and more conscious of their feelings.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
She even says she did this last night and walked into the door. So it happens again and she thinks laughing at her and filming her is acceptable
She was probably pissed she didn’t record it for the huns so riled her up yesterday to get a video 🙃

Reactions: 3
The same as when T had a breakdown about her skin, R is in the position where she'd be able to get an appointment with a private dermatologist!

Reactions: 18
My girls haven’t done their homework for 2 weeks (still in primary) bad parent I know, but we have reasons. Anyway we cracked on this weekend and they were both in tears, think they’re still traumatised by being homeschooled by me. Genuinely, but I tried to help them I didn’t laugh- and I’m going to let their teachers know today.
Education wise these kids have been through a lot, T only just started high school but she also missed 3 months and a chunk of year 6 too. She’s horrid

Reactions: 23
I unblocked her and watched after what you all said on here. I wish I hadn’t. That poor girl.

My son struggles with maths (he’s Yr 6) and is quite shy and anxious, and during homeschooling he got really demotivated. I understood it but as someone else mentioned, the way I was taught was completely different and made it difficult to explain to him. BUT, we plodded on, asked for help from the teachers who are great, took a break when needed, got encouragement (but not in any way expected full help) from his older sister and he feels much better.
He even said in the car the other day (during our little school run chats) that he was going over something we did during homeschooling in class - and he understood it and did well when doing the questions on it. Now, I’m not a perfect parent in any way but I do try my best. R just doesn’t give a tit.

She doesn’t deserve those kids, she really doesn’t. And S&I are supposedly better off in that environment. Beggars belief!

Reactions: 21
The same as when T had a breakdown about her skin, R is in the position where she'd be able to get an appointment with a private dermatologist!
Probably doesn’t want to stick her hands in her pocket and pay for skincare so is saying all that to get it free
If it was that bad, she could always go to the GP who will refer her to the hospital and get roaccutane which will clear up her skin. Although I don’t think it is bad enough for that

Reactions: 14
Probably doesn’t want to stick her hands in her pocket and pay for skincare so is saying all that to get it free
If it was that bad, she could always go to the GP who will refer her to the hospital and get roaccutane which will clear up her skin. Although I don’t think it is bad enough for that
Even the normal GP can support her in the first place (which I think they have to do before an NHS referral). I’ve had adult acne for 22 years and have tried lots of things. R doesn’t even seem to have bothered doing that. And I know Covid has slowed down and limited services but most surgeries are doing telephone appointments or online questionnaire things.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.