PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joyce had to build an aviary as she won't let him go anywhere anymore in case he fancies a shag in the woods with someone else! That's going to drive the neighbours mad!

Eta why can't the kids have the garden to play in? How is that going to work out for Betsy in her shed?
He looks really pissed at her in the last pic.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I fear this place plays into her avoiding being pulled on any wrong doings. She is not daft at all, every regulatory body who over looks this new place will of been told about tattle and the group of people who report her, stalk her, social services etc (I’m not calling us this I’m saying that’s what she would of said) and I bet they will be expecting a complaint as soon as the doors open as suggested above but it won’t be taken seriously because she will of already shown them here. We need to be careful or else women who have used the service and need to complain may not be taken seriously. Trust me these things happen she will of shown them this page already prepared them for “inaccurate complaints” and covered herself.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I fear this place plays into her avoiding being pulled on any wrong doings. She is not daft at all, every regulatory body who over looks this new place will of been told about tattle and the group of people who report her, stalk her, social services etc (I’m not calling us this I’m saying that’s what she would of said) and I bet they will be expecting a complaint as soon as the doors open as suggested above but it won’t be taken seriously because she will of already shown them here. We need to be careful or else women who have used the service and need to complain may not be taken seriously. Trust me these things happen she will of shown them this page already prepared them for “inaccurate complaints” and covered herself.
She’s so dangerous. She’s already paying Emily a very generous wage for “working for me” which currently involves childcare and pissing about in a building site. She intends to make money from this, that much is abundantly clear, and it makes me sick.

She says the centre is for women who might need help to flee, why would they need laundry doing? How many women can she house in that room drinking coffee whilst they wait for their bag of laundry? How many abusive husbands and fathers are going to get suspicious of this centre and who might be accessing it? Does she think they won’t associate “women’s centre” which somewhere their victim might go for help? How are children’s services going to help on a case by case basis? What if they’re overwhelmed and have to start turning women away?

Reactions: 27
How many summery new bits does one person need. I haven't bought myself anything in about 5 years. I just recycle the same few summer bits 🤣
Also wouldn't it have been hilarious I'd the robot sucked her playsuit off her 🤣
I've had a tit day. Trying to find something to entertain me

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The irony of taking down a fence that was a wildlife haven for birds and replacing it with a wooden fence, so he could build an aviary to house birds in. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Shes just one of them people who look like they stink 😒 and why cant J talk properly? Hes like a small child who darent answer incase he gets a beating, all he does is mumble or slur his words. Bet their neighbour's are bleeping sick of living next door to a zoo and that's without all the animals.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Joyce had to build an aviary as she won't let him go anywhere anymore in case he fancies a shag in the woods with someone else! That's going to drive the neighbours mad!

Eta why can't the kids have the garden to play in? How is that going to work out for Betsy in her shed?
He looks really pissed at her in the last pic.
My old next door neighbour had a pigeon loft in his garden he kept it clean and immaculate, but birds tit everywhere , they attracted mice and rats, in end he was reported to environmental health (not by me honest lol), think it was lest control reported him, he had to take the pidgeon loft down and get rid of his birds.
I know he’s not having flying rats but they still tit the same as flying rats lol......now I’m older and wiser I would be well pissed off with chirping birds in next doors garden day in day out 🙈

Reactions: 17
She’s absolute scum. She has zero knowledge in this area, apart from how to steal money. At best, it’s a vanity project to further her name and image, at worst it’s out and out theft. And I know which I think it is. As many others have already said far more eloquently, why not simply encourage money to go towards existing charities, where people are trained and experienced, rather than taking money to fund expenses to set up something that won’t really achieve anything?! How is this allowed??

Reactions: 15
"Quality family time together especially at mealtimes is something every family should be able to do, regardless of the barriers and challenges they face. It's where our best family discussions happen"

What, even when you shove Isaac and Tallulah in the other room because there isn't enough room for them at the table with everyone else?

She's such a bleeping prick.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
She’s a blatant liar about most things and to be honest, anyone who can’t see it now deserves to be ripped off of their money. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Wednesday Rach: ‘you can’t sit with us’ 🤣 - T and I having to eat in a separate room as their table is apparently no longer big enough for the whole family.

Thursday Rach: when doing her McCain advert... eating together is so important to us we eat as a whole family every single evening.

Oh right ... 👀👀👀

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
The whole thing is a tit storm....I can't even find words for it just now.

But why is there no toys in the garden, they're so lucky to have a garden, alot of people don't and would love to have one.

A wee slide or the infamous mud kitchen for W to Potter about in. The poor boy literally has nothing to play with or amuse himself with.

Reactions: 21
She’s definitely ramping up the “I care about domestic abuse” ahead of asking for donations...

D94122F3-E358-4155-94C4-0C6FFF5A7CB6.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Wednesday Rach: ‘you can’t sit with us’ 🤣 - T and I having to eat in a separate room as their table is apparently no longer big enough for the whole family.

Thursday Rach: when doing her McCain advert... eating together is so important to us we eat as a whole family every single evening.

Oh right ... 👀👀👀
just the usual , bullshit , what ever suits at the time shite that comes out of that vile gob of hers !

She’s definitely ramping up the “I care about domestic abuse” ahead of asking for donations...

View attachment 562688
How does she get away with saying she was a victim or experienced DV when she’s openly admitted her and her ex were as bad as each other ?!?!?!?! Both abusers in my eyes !!

Reactions: 16
She is a manipulative c**t. And the huns don't realise they're being brainwashed.
35A36A76-2B1C-419C-B7D8-5E3E4FBB78DA.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.