PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing is a tit storm....I can't even find words for it just now.

But why is there no toys in the garden, they're so lucky to have a garden, alot of people don't and would love to have one.

A wee slide or the infamous mud kitchen for W to Potter about in. The poor boy literally has nothing to play with or amuse himself with.
They had the massive trampoline, but Jo flogged it on Facebook

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The irony of taking down a fence that was a wildlife haven for birds and replacing it with a wooden fence, so he could build an aviary to house birds in. :rolleyes:
Baffles me! If you truly love birds, why would you want to clip their wings and confine them to a wire cage and a shack? Surely part of the appeal is seeing them fly and live in their natural habitats? Bet he stops birding completely now and never has to leave Rach’s areshole again. Maybe he feels a special connection with birds trapped in a cage 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Racheleeee the saviour of women ready to exploit them for her own personal gain:

“ahh that’s tit hun, have a coffee and I’ll wash your clothes, that will fix everything 💜
9E59E8AF-68BC-4B11-9235-ECC3D65F9B23.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
in my nursery, you are allowed in for your settle in session if you wear a mask. once your child starts we ask that we collect them from the door from their parents (most children are fine with this, some get upset but stop crying after a couple of minutes). We are advised by OFSTED not to wear masks so we don’t wear masks. We don’t wear masks when talking to parents either, we have markers on the floor where they stand and where we stand when handing the children back over. Basically, Wibble hasn’t been anywhere near a nursery and it’s all in her head. Happy to clarify further!
My little girl started nursery in March, and she had no settling in sessions, I wasn't allowed to stay at all for anything. I dropped her off at the gate and picked her up from there too, I was heartbroken just leaving her but she settled within 3 sessions and is very happy there.
I think each nursery has different rules as I work with someone who's child had settling in hours.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why didn't she take wilby out and about to meet other little ones last summer when we were out of lockdown. I have friends with lockdown babies and they were going to soft play and mum and toddler groups .

Reactions: 12
Now she’s watched that Ian Wright documentary, she’s probably going to print out a certificate tomorrow to show she has a BA Homs in Social Work from the University of the BBC 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s definitely ramping up the “I care about domestic abuse” ahead of asking for donations...

View attachment 562688
This has really got, me she has barely uttered anything about DA in the past year, it has been even more important right now but she was too busy buying shite, milking every kind of ad money and breaking all the covid rules to give it the time of day. But of course because it benefits her financially now she will be singing it from the roof tops.

RACH HUN YOU ARE THE CUNTIEST OF CUNTS

Reactions: 34
The thing I don't understand is why she's always so "shocked" by the DA statistics. If she was truly invested in this and worked tirelessly, like she claims, these statistics would no longer shocking, they just are what they are. You become numb to it (trust me, I've done it) It doesn't mean you don't care, that you don't want change and for it to stop, it just means it's no longer a surprise or shocking. It's just a sad part of your work that you have to deal with.

Reactions: 27
Lord help us she's copying Rachel.
0020598C-1188-4E43-87EF-E93388533689.jpeg

And how long will this stay up🤔
608B6E7F-7543-4B90-A4F4-90551E691E7C.jpeg

Reactions: 14
The irony of taking down a fence that was a wildlife haven for birds and replacing it with a wooden fence, so he could build an aviary to house birds in. :rolleyes:
Just demonstrates the kind of idiots they are with too much money to burn. I don’t get how a bird lover would want birds to be kept in an enclosed space, I know its generous in size but surely birds should just be wild and able to fly where ever!!!

Reactions: 23
There’s no tags for where the mirror is from, surely a home account you do that or is she shying away from how much she spent and the fact that it says on there made to order

Reactions: 7
Just demonstrates the kind of idiots they are with too much money to burn. I don’t get how a bird lover would want birds to be kept in an enclosed space, I know its generous in size but surely birds should just be wild and able to fly where ever!!!
That really surprised me but I thought maybe I was being too soft. Glad I’m not alone in that.

Reactions: 8
Anyone noticed in the home account, how she makes a quick snide comment about whether they will keep illegal birds, but that they’ll be reported whether they do or not, as people have nothing better to do?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I haven’t caught up a yet on the thread. I run a small business, have a child to get to/from school also a house to run so been very busy and I don’t have a Emily to do all that for me while I sit on my arse all day, like some. 😂

Any woooo why does she speak to Josh like a kid 🤦🏼‍♀️
I bet their neighbours love them with their bloody zoo in the garden😂
Can’t wait for the rant about the birds being so noisy 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.