Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
As a teacher let me tell you, if any of the school staff watched those stories she will be the talk of the school (if she’s not already!) Also, if I was the class teacher and had been made aware, I would be making notes about what was happening. Who knows what notes are already being made and what discussions are being had. She’s an absolute disgrace of a parent.
I keep hoping one of Tallulah's teachers saw what happened yesterday, because that way when she gets to school they'll be able to support her with her maths homework and reassure her that it's ok that she can't do it, that there are people there to help you understand it. Unfortunately, those people don't include her useless mother.

I've been thinking about those stories on and off all night. I still can't get my head round the way Tallulah was treated. I understand that not everyone can help with their homework, my son is just finishing his GCSE year and during lockdown there were some things I couldn't help him with. Emailing his teachers, googling and telling him 'it's going to be ok' pretty much every day got us through, it didn't even cross my mind to laugh at him, film him and humiliate him.

Tallulah is only just starting secondary school really, it gets so much tougher. Now is the time Rachaeaeaele should be building her up so when GCSE work comes along, she believes in herself and knows she can ask for help if she's stuck. She's going to end up completely demotivated and reluctant to even try if she knows she's just going to get people taking the piss and exploiting her on instagram for content if she's struggling.

Rachaeaeaeale is a fucking twat.

Reactions: 36

Sheffers92

The nerve of her to say at the end of yesterday's waffle that the kids can finally sleep out again - like you haven't done that through the whole of the bloody pandemic 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 36

FridaK

VIP Member
I just had the most heavy thought.
Say Vanessa’s video of B was right (and not just a teen reacting to an argument.) Say what B described was Rachaels usual behaviour and there was some kind of abuse going on.
Imagine when it all comes to a head and you are a hun that has been cheering her on for years calling her a saint and you hadn’t noticed. I would be so ashamed.

Reactions: 35

Lurky Lurker

The way B spoke to T is totally unacceptable in my opinion and wouldn't be allowed at all in our house.
I can't believe anyone would ever feel safe in that house - and they are going to run a women's centre ??? Unreal.

I give it an hour before she deletes the stories, but don't worry Racaeleleke, I've screen recorded for prosperity.

• Haha
  • Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
She has 200k people telling her she’s a great Mum. A Husband who is clearly reluctant for whatever reason to stand up for any of the children. Multiple ‘Instagram’ friends who appear to endorse her behaviour and those few old friends who also appear to think her attitude is fine.

Every single one of them, that cheers, claps and says nothing is responsible for what happens to those children. Nothing good will come if this long term. They should be ashamed

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
“Ha ha ha she did this last night and walked into the door”

What a shit parent.

I would be cross with my children if they took the piss out of each other like that (when one of them is clearly distressed) but for the mother to be the one laughing is horrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 34

Sharpbox

She’s definitely ramping up the “I care about domestic abuse” ahead of asking for donations...

View attachment 562688
This has really got, me she has barely uttered anything about DA in the past year, it has been even more important right now but she was too busy buying shite, milking every kind of ad money and breaking all the covid rules to give it the time of day. But of course because it benefits her financially now she will be singing it from the roof tops.

RACH HUN YOU ARE THE CUNTIEST OF CUNTS

Bollykecks

I don’t actually think W was crying because his siblings were leaving, I think it was because he knew he was being left alone with Rachelieieo!

• Haha

LauraC35

Chatty Member
Watching those stories with Betsy and Tallulah was uncomfortable viewing. Not because they argued with each other because kids do that all the time, but the way Ratchet laughed and made fun of Tallulah when she dropped her book. For a woman who claims to be all about helping women and is setting up a women’s centre she really has no idea about instilling confidence in her own child. I understand that we only see snatches of their day but I get the impression that Be More Betsy can do no wrong in her doting Mother’s eyes whilst poor Tallulah is more often than not the butt of her warped sense of humour. I hope I’m wrong and she loves her children equally but just doesn’t show it. I have two daughters and I have never nor would I ever film the two of them arguing and then embarrass one even further by making fun of her by showing her gaucheness to thousands of viewers. Let’s wait for the huns to pile on with the reposts saying how hilarious she and BMB are 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad

MrsA99

VIP Member
Watched half of it and what she actually said was Wilby hasn't been to Josh's mums since he was diddy. But sure she has seen him between lockdowns.

I think she's looking at this women's centre with rose tinted glasses and it's more of a need to fill something in her life. She wants it to be this cosy place but in reality (sorry I know this is one of her phrases) I don't think she's prepared herself for the really nasty cases that may come through her door. It's local to her, her family is all over social media. It will only take one nasty person finding out she's helped their partner and her family is a potential target for revenge.
Where's the security and safeguarding?
Many of you will see more problems with this endeavour, but it just seems reckless and not well thought out.
Her time would be better spent promoting other centres and helping them get more donations and funding.... but that won't get money in HER pocket.
The whole thing is just worrying.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Why is an 11/12 year old being allowed out to a pub dressed like this?
I'm surprised she wants to go out like that given she has really bad anxiety and self confidence issues according to Rachel.

Or maybe shes taken advantage of the gifted Rescue Remedy that she needs daily and nightly....

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
It really is sad. She only takes him for walks when she has to film for an ad. By the sounds of it, at the fair he didn't go on any rides otherwise she would have filmed him.
At Xmas she was hinting at being gifted his toys and low and behind, fisherprice gave her crap.
He doesn't ever seem to play with that fiddle board thing, he has a table with a garage thing on in his room too, he doesn't even seem to have his hands in edies dolls etc either.
And I'm sorry, but you can't blame lockdown either, my little boy is abit older but his first milestones started at the beginning of lockdown and his speech is so good and I only have 1 older child at home. (Granted he goes nursery but even so)
Get some farm animals out for him and teach him the sounds, encourage colours, encourage messy play with textures. Get the mud kitchen that was gifted for edie and let him play in that. There's so much they can do but can't be arsed.

• Heart

Yodabest

Chatty Member
This is the type of content that's worrying. If she does this publicly to her own children imagine what she will share about people she's supposed to be helping?!!
Any "hun" that thinks this is funny is just as bad. Poor T any wonder she has anxiety issues. I just want to sweep her up and give her a cuddle. I have a daughter in similar age. There's no way I'd let her go get her bellybutton pierced so early. And I definitely wouldn't post any struggles she has online for thousands to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 33

AladdinSane

VIP Member
Honestly I can't think of anything worse as a pre teen girl than struggling with something and, rather than receiving help and support, it being filmed and broadcast all over instagram whilst your mum and big sister sit there laughing at you.
It's such a shitty shitty thing to do. Especially when you consistently preach about "being kind" and when you've told all your followers that Lula has anxiety.
You'd think for a mum who necks rescue remedy like it's going out of fashion would be more supportive of their children and more conscious of their feelings.

• Sad
Reactions: 33