PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heads up tattle witches,
That recipe she shared with the tit pointing etc that was Jamie Oliver with Tesco, did it tonight for me and the kids.....we all took 3 mouthfuls and I’ve just put jacket potatoes in the oven....it was rank....oh and I didn’t swipe
Up or feck all, added all ingredients to my Asda shop....

just want to try different stuff, I’m sick of cooking the same meals every night .... even though I have a 28 day meal plan printed out and laminated 😂😂
Do what Rach does and have a roast every night of the week😂 but that's also because she's got all that paypal money and can afford it.
I have made cornflake coated chicken strips and french fries tonight, I got a free hello fresh box last week and it was horrible, definitely not worth the money and imagine gousto is just as bad.

Reactions: 6
Do what Rach does and have a roast every night of the week😂 but that's also because she's got all that paypal money and can afford it.
I have made cornflake coated chicken strips and french fries tonight, I got a free hello fresh box last week and it was horrible, definitely not worth the money and imagine gousto is just as bad.
Or failing that a takeaway

I don't usually post on this thread but watching the homework stories made me feel really sick to my stomach. I empathise so much with T, she clearly wanted help and wanted to try and do the work but noone was offering. It made me remember that awful feeling I got at school when something just doesn't make sense no matter how hard you try. It bought a lump to my throat and I just wanted to step through my phone and help her.

Why on earth didnt R stop filming when she realised how upset T was and instead try and help, at least by googling it, or emailing the teacher herself.

Like I said, I've never been on this thread before so didn't know about the PayPal stuff. But I've just read the wiki and wow, my eyes have been truly opened. I always thought it was pretty gross when she covertly filmed the kids or Josh in the middle of an argument. I get showing the 'realities' of life, but honestly, give your family some privacy ffs.

I have unfollowed her.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She’s opening the patchwork house women’s centre - or you know, “refuge” - where she’ll be faced with women who live with people mocking them, laughing when they get hurt (such as walking into a door or falling up the stairs whilst trying not to let the other person see them upset or make things worse) as a daily occurrence. Yet, seemingly she sees absolutely nothing wrong with it. Even to her own bloody child. So angry tonight, I’m so angry I can’t sleep. Just hoping one of the mums from school or a teacher has seen this and can follow up appropriately. 😤
Totally agree with you. Her behaviour is shocking.
I am sure her local council are aware of her and have had complaints/concerns about her already, but is there anyway we could do more?
What if a online petition was set up and sent to the council? I am sure there would be enough of us in here able to gain some interest and the local authority may have to listen?

She surely can't be allowed to bully and mock her own children yet pretend to be a saviour for the womens centre!

I don't know what else to suggest, but there must be a way of stopping her?

Reactions: 9
I thought Jo spent the night at Rachel's house🤔 so did Rach and Joyce put them both up for the night?
Guess we’ll see if R does get called up. From that article there would be no reason for her to give evidence.

Be interested to know who the clean up mate was though 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Remember in primary school you used to see who was taller - bleeping idiots, the pair of them are an embarrassment

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Question for teachers, teaching assistants and anyone else who works in schools out there. Is it true that anything that is deemed worrying should be noted, no matter how small? My friend is a teaching assistant and she has said they should even consider noting if a child has mentioned they've played a game on xbox/playstation that isn't age appropriate.
I couldn’t see an answer to this but if someone’s already said it, sorry. The short answer is yes. The long answer is that you’ll know the children you’re working with, we’ll know the children there are bigger things going on with and make sure to be extra vigilant with them and everything is electronically recorded (even to the point of whenever they're hungry). The other children where you know it’s just an age-inappropriate game or movie, song etc is logged as a formality but it’s more an informal chat with the class as a whole about what is and isn’t appropriate and whist they might be allowed to do certain things at home they’re not to be brought into school etc, often a conversation is had with parents at home time too.

On another note, I cannot get over the homework situation from last night. I’m so mad about it.

Reactions: 15
Stabby Jo has been up at court

So Jo was out on a night out with her boyfriend who owned and carried a knife. They did a drive by of the pub, saw the bloke and turned around to do a second drive by. The boyfriend stopped the car and the other bloke approached, he threw his pint in the car window and they drove off. Then the other bloke threw his glass at the car, Jo’s boyfriend backed up, had the other bloke at the window, got his knife out and stabbed him near fatally without leaving the car. Jo in the passenger seat didn’t see him get the knife out or him stab the other bloke (sure Jan 🙄.)

They drive off and Jo’s boyfriend said the knife was the other blokes. He then asked her to dispose of the knife and it was only then she knew it was his 🤔. They then drove to an industrial estate where Jo’s boyfriends friend took the car they were in to get rid of the evidence. They got in Jo’s car and went to spend the night in hotel in Torquay (which was presumably when Rachael was involved.) He handed himself in the next morning with Jo, but she didn’t do it sooner than that because he told her she would be implicated in the stabbing (though having disposed of the knife, evidently she was 😒.)

Now Jo is a witness for the prosecution which I’m 90% sure is how the charges against her were dropped.

GIVE ME A bleeping BREAK THAT THEY ARE OPENING A DOMESTIC ABUSE ADVISORY CENTRE 🤯🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
So Jo was out on a night out with her boyfriend who owned and carried a knife. They did a drive by of the pub, saw the bloke and turned around to do a second drive by. The boyfriend stopped the car and the other bloke approached, he threw his pint in the car window and they drove off. Then the other bloke threw his glass at the car, Jo’s boyfriend backed up, had the other bloke at the window, got his knife out and stabbed him near fatally without leaving the car. Jo in the passenger seat didn’t see him get the knife out or him stab the other bloke (sure Jan 🙄.)

They drive off and Jo’s boyfriend said the knife was the other blokes. He then asked her to dispose of the knife and it was only then she knew it was his 🤔. They then drove to an industrial estate where Jo’s boyfriends friend took the car they were in to get rid of the evidence. They got in Jo’s car and went to spend the night in hotel in Torquay (which was presumably when Rachael was involved.) He handed himself in the next morning with Jo, but she didn’t do it sooner than that because he told her she would be implicated in the stabbing (though having disposed of the knife, evidently she was 😒.)

Now Jo is a witness for the prosecution which I’m 90% sure is how the charges against her were dropped.

GIVE ME A bleeping BREAK THAT THEY ARE OPENING A DOMESTIC ABUSE ADVISORY CENTRE 🤯🤯
Yep. I think that pretty much sums it up. It’s all dodgy as hell, especially with Joyce being a copper

Reactions: 22
Screenshot 2021-05-10 at 19.38.25.png

If she was in the passenger seat, she would have seen the knife and been covered in blood, as it says later in the article that blood was pouring from him like a fountain.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 568290
If she was in the passenger seat, she would have seen the knife and been covered in blood, as it says later in the article that blood was pouring from him like a fountain.
Now call me CYNICAL, I don’t mind, but that little dinner party at Astrids with the surprise addition of Jo, was actually one experienced current copper and one experienced retired copper in chatting company with two witnesses due in Crown Court within a week.
What the hell, mind blown 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 63
Now call me CYNICAL, I don’t mind, but that little dinner party at Astrids with the surprise addition of Jo, was actually one experienced current copper and one experienced retired copper in chatting company with two witnesses due in Crown Court within a week.
It doesn't look good does it?

She does keep such lovely company. Her - the inspirational, kind, caring, role model, Gods gift to all woman and upstanding policeman husband.

My husband applied to the join the police once(thankfully came to his senses) and he had to confirm something about not having friends and family with criminal convictions. I don’t get how it’s fine for him to associate with so many criminals? (Including his wife)

Reactions: 17
Emilys face grates on my last nerve!

I actually think that video of poor T last night could start a right tit storm where the schools involved. There must be teachers who watch her stories?
No you’ve got it wrong, the kids teachers think she and her children are wonderful and write her cards telling her that, in the same handwriting as all of the cards that she receives from various people *snort snort*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also,
"Daddy's just got home" at 6pm
Yet she was asking him questions in her videos pratting about with Emily at 3pm 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No wonder she looked so bloody uncomfortable!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.