PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sock debate. There are two types of sports sock wearing.

The first picture shows the standard ‘chav’ look where the socks were initially to hide the presence of a prison tag.

F5D19104-5699-4024-A46D-DB5F6E89FF5D.jpeg

The second shows the fashion look of 2020 that mixes street style with a classy edge. City millennials looking for comfort and style.

475A9008-697B-4D6B-96EF-C93DD5C2F6F9.jpeg

I think Rachael is going for the second look but managing to drag it more towards the first look because she can’t accessorise properly

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I see Emily is having fun with friends again, R must be fuming 😂 I wonder what they all think of R? They can't all think she's a Saint as well, they look pretty clued up!

Reactions: 5

The first picture shows the standard ‘chav’ look where the socks were initially to hide the presence of a prison tag.

View attachment 565166
The second shows the fashion look of 2020 that mixes street style with a classy edge. City millennials looking for comfort and style.

View attachment 565168

I think Rachael is going for the second look but managing to drag it more towards the first look because she can’t accessorise properly
Ngl I thought that first photo was Josh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
An exciting day out for Wobbly! I assume he had to tag along to make sure Josh doesn't trip and fall penis first into someone else's vagina on the way home.
Screenshot_20210508_173923_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45

View attachment 565166

View attachment 565168

Where I live they all just look like the first one too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
B looks really self conscious in the ad and it makes me feel uncomfortable watching it. I’m sure it won’t be long and E will be doing an iconic ad.

Reactions: 6
B looks really self conscious in the ad and it makes me feel uncomfortable watching it. I’m sure it won’t be long and E will be doing an iconic ad.
See, I don’t get this. Why’s she doing an iconic ad? She only has so many followers because of her mum so they’ll all have seen this shite before Why would any brand pay the child of someone who’s already advertising for them

Reactions: 15
At least she can put blush on without opening her mouth and stinking her tongue out 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See, I don’t get this. Why’s she doing an iconic ad? She only has so many followers because of her mum so they’ll all have seen this shite before Why would any brand pay the child of someone who’s already advertising for them
Just had a quick Google and Iconic is cruelty free but not 100% vegan. Way to go Betsy 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Still better than R's ads though...

I do feel quite sorry for B tbh, 16 is a weird enough age without being pushed into making money online or having to have everything broadcast to thousands of strangers

Reactions: 15
Edie is Betsy's story.. wow. I'm sorry but she is such a little madam. I dread what she'll be like in a couple of years!
Rachel’s mini me personality wise. I can imagine she was just like that at age four, you know when her toxic mum left her alone in the woods. tit no that was years later when she was shagging in the woods. Ffs I’m getting her lie stories all mixed up 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd rather watch betsys ads than her mums. But honestly, why are they all so monotone and wooden and talking like they are obviously reading from a script. Its tit

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.