PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @Lucyinthesky88 🎉🎉🎉

Recap of last thread:

Rachaele is, as always, a bleep.
E did a "hilarious" video of break up tips for 7 year olds.
Seb has been generally being a legend, trolling Rachaele in real life.
Betsy has been mostly MIA, bar a text about taking Wilbert out which read like someone who's not in the same house/shed, and a couple of pictures of her in the hobbit loft and in front of the ridiculous mirror.
The downstairs shower room was revealed, it's tiny, badly planned and the tiles look like a dirty protest in a prison cell 💩
Rach has finally had her braces off but still looks like she could eat an apple through a letterbox.
Plenty of adverts as always, including one about not judging people (bit rich coming from Mrs Judgy McJudgeface)
Another lunch round Arsetrid's, with only one of their six kids and Stabby Jo, who looked about as comfortable as if she was sitting on a cactus. R wore a ridiculous outfit inspired by "Barbie on crack" and was again "not drinking" (the multiple glasses in front of her must have been someone else's 👀). J was definitely drinking.
The total advert tally for April was 25.

If you are new, please check out the wiki (the pink button at the top), and if you are in need of assistance/advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Reposting from end of last thread:

Why does she make out she gets 1,000 messages a minute when all she really gets is tattle notifications?

FB2E1A5B-5C83-47F7-B43F-817C8A4D90BE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Rupert is Hannah’s son.
Oh him of the giant collar that Astrid and Rachel have taken their inspiration from😂

That haircut looks like a basin cut, and it makes her look awful and much older. Good!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The most irresponsible idiot Emily not wearing her seatbelt. R as a ‘friend’ shouldn’t have let her drive without it on. But I guess for them it’s not cool to wear a seatbelt- absolute bleeping morons.
I cant stand Emily, she’s almost as bad as gob on a stick and Cunty bollocks.

Reactions: 28
I wonder if she is going to grow her hair out 🤔 she looks so much better with longer softer looking hair. Another thing I don’t get, she said J liked his mop so was keeping it long - but why is he wearing hats so much if he likes it?

Reactions: 9
If she dyed her hair black, she could be in My Chemical Romance, or any similar band!

ETA - How long has she lived by the sea? Is the question about the cruise ship real? They can't blow away, you twit and have you never heard of anchors? Ffs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she dyed her hair black, she could be in My Chemical Romance, or any similar band!

ETA - How long has she lived by the sea? Is the question about the cruise ship real? They can't blow away, you twit and have you never heard of anchors? Ffs!!
Its all part of the ‘look how ditsy & cute I am. My brain is so weird and rambling’. It’s not cute Rach hun, you sound like an utter moron.

Reactions: 18
She chipped her tooth on the bar on the coach on the way to Lincoln to see her Mom.

Her tooth doesn't look chipped on the last 3 years to me
I chipped a tooth years ago, you wouldn’t know unless you looked at my teeth really close up.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.