PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine she told Emily not to tell Josh because she likes the idea that Josh is at work worrying that she won’t eat. He won’t need to worry about her if he knows she’s remembered to eat a breakfast.

Reactions: 14
Had to be done. I’m not in the slightest bit sorry. In fact I’m actually quite pleased with my little self 😁💜

1E24F977-6193-4A6A-8600-D5DAEAEA37B7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I think he’s better off with Emily 😂.
(I watched some of her stories you know and I think she’s alright. Rachael puts her across that certain way, as though she’s stupid, but I think there is much more to her 🤔.)
I don't think Emily is as manipulated by Rachaele as Rachaele thinks she is! I think Emily has her own agenda.

Reactions: 11
I see we’ve all moved on from the piercing but can I say on the day my daughter turned 16 she went to a tattooist in her school uniform and got both nipples pierced. No consent needed. But at 15 she had to get her step dad to sign a consent form for her ears.
Nasty pair of mean girls giggling at T struggling, why film that? So T can go to school and have the tit ripped out of her....it’s really not on

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Had to be done. I’m not in the slightest bit sorry. In fact I’m actually quite pleased with my little self 😁💜

View attachment 567921
Emilys face grates on my last nerve!

I see we’ve all moved on from the piercing but can I say on the day my daughter turned 16 she went to a tattooist in her school uniform and got both nipples pierced. No consent needed. But at 15 she had to get her step dad to sign a consent form for her ears.
Nasty pair of mean girls giggling at T struggling, why film that? So T can go to school and have the tit ripped out of her....it’s really not on
I actually think that video of poor T last night could start a right tit storm where the schools involved. There must be teachers who watch her stories?

Reactions: 15
Is Spoons a Witherspoon pub? I can’t believe they would be allowed in alone? I’d say I can’t believe she’d let them go alone especially I and E, but I can. She prob hasn’t battered an eyelid. Surprised she hasn’t chucked W at them too, make a night of it!
I hate spoons pubs and would only go in one as a last resort but my lads and their mates have been using them without an adult since they were about 13/14 and wanted somewhere to eat with their mates when in town that was cheap and cheeerful and not a burger place. They’ve always been served and to be fair Ive never thought much of it. However they were always with a group of mates of the same age and weren’t responsible for supervising younger siblings

Reactions: 1
Question for teachers, teaching assistants and anyone else who works in schools out there. Is it true that anything that is deemed worrying should be noted, no matter how small? My friend is a teaching assistant and she has said they should even consider noting if a child has mentioned they've played a game on xbox/playstation that isn't age appropriate.
Yes. You never know if you’re the final piece to a puzzle. We would record this too.

Reactions: 12
I don't think Emily is as manipulated by Rachaele as Rachaele thinks she is! I think Emily has her own agenda.
I agree somewhat and I’m all for it to be honest. Good luck to the girl. She is certainly a better person all around for the girls (especially Betsy) to be around from what I can see. She has quite normal responses to things and seems like a very attentive Mother to her child. Plus she is trying to learn and be as professional as possible around a quite ridiculous Rachael. I think a watch that space is in order with Emily, but in a positive way.

(I’m aware it’s probs an unpopular opinion 😂 it’s just what I think

Reactions: 16
I agree somewhat and I’m all for it to be honest. Good luck to the girl. She is certainly a better person all around for the girls (especially Betsy) to be around from what I can see. She has quite normal responses to things and seems like a very attentive Mother to her child. Plus she is trying to learn and be as professional as possible around a quite ridiculous Rachael. I think a watch that space is in order with Emily, but in a positive way.

(I’m aware it’s probs an unpopular opinion 😂 it’s just what I think
It's an unpopular opinion you're right. Emily is really bleeping irritating 😂 her voice grates on every single one of my nerves. The two of them together make me want to rip my head off 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Question for teachers, teaching assistants and anyone else who works in schools out there. Is it true that anything that is deemed worrying should be noted, no matter how small? My friend is a teaching assistant and she has said they should even consider noting if a child has mentioned they've played a game on xbox/playstation that isn't age appropriate.
Late to the question but I’ll answer it anyway. We always note anything that rings an alarm, we have a system online to record anything we think worthy. One thing might seem fairly innocuous but it’s likely to build a picture of something more worrying for certain children.

Reactions: 11
I actually think Emily is ok. She can have her nob moments (like most people) but she actually gets down and play with W (I know its her job but still it's more than his parents do with him) she shares stuff about DV to make awareness (more than R does). I think she plays R, She does what she think she wants her to do (giggling around ect) I think Emily knows exactly what she is doing. Well I hope so otherwise one wrong move and she is toxic and trashed aside

Reactions: 10
It's an unpopular opinion you're right. Emily is really bleeping irritating 😂 her voice grates on every single one of my nerves. The two of them together make me want to rip my head off 😂
Let it out Girl 🙌. Don’t hold back 😂. I value this level of disagreement hahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought someone had shared a huge screenshot of Rachel and then realised it was an advert🤦🏻‍♀️
6DE8B139-F7A7-45B2-AC2C-0E99958BCEB2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Heads up tattle witches,
That recipe she shared with the tit pointing etc that was Jamie Oliver with Tesco, did it tonight for me and the kids.....we all took 3 mouthfuls and I’ve just put jacket potatoes in the oven....it was rank....oh and I didn’t swipe
Up or feck all, added all ingredients to my Asda shop....

just want to try different stuff, I’m sick of cooking the same meals every night .... even though I have a 28 day meal plan printed out and laminated 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.