Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I feel ok to post this under the disguise of a username here because I'd be mortified if the majority of people I know in real life knew but it does give me a different perspective on her posts. My ex was arrested on assault charges against me, I had to testify in court against him, I've had restraining orders for five years and numerous calls to the police due to breaches of the restraining orders and life was a bit shit to say the least for a very long time.

So from my experience if I was her or that Emily I would be posting fuck all on social media - I post very little because although I'm pretty confident my accounts are private and secure I wouldn't want to take the chance he could see anything to do with me or my children and what we are doing.

Going on and on and continually dragging up the past is not healthy. If I could forget my married life bar the kids I bloody would rather than keep on going on and on about it. Plus I hope that my kids have forgotten some of the stuff they saw and there is no way I'd be dragging it to the forefront of their minds or the minds of others people around them. But of course that doesn't get as much engagement.

And although I might have a few moments of stupidity in doing practical stuff I am seriously proud that I've managed to build a career, raise two kids with nothing but shit from ex and put a lovely roof over our heads through my own hard work. I won't play the Oh I'm so stupid FML card because I've got a thing she seems to be missing called pride.

But if someone came to me and confided they were in the same situation I would move heaven and earth to help them. I messaged her once at a very low point and got lots of love to you back.

She is fucking despicable.

Oh and if Josh was actually frontline the police there is NO way he would have his life splashed over social media like that. Most police who have social media accounts have disguised names, closed down profiles, no reference visible to the public over the job they do and certainly not identifiable details of their families and where they live.

Stupid woman. I hope the papyal bubble bursts soon and she has to live in the real world

• Heart
Reactions: 75

FridaK

VIP Member
I was completely overwhelmed by those comments last night. I’ve never seen so many Mothers in one space over share and talk about their children so negatively. Lots of them talking about their children’s mental health challenges as though it’s a burden to them, like the children are purposely trying to make them suffer. But that’s culture Rachael has created on her page. It’s not a culture of kindness or people supporting each other, it’s a place where these women can go and bitch about how bad the cards are that life has dealt them, a place where they can openly shit on their own family knowing that others won’t judge them for it. It’s so so sad.

Call me strange or whatever, but I think my children are the best thing that have ever happened to me and certainly my greatest achievement. They fill me with a disgusting amount of pride every single day, and I’d only ever promote that. They have flaws like everyone else and we work through them, privately, over time until we get it right. Literally because I’m my head that’s what mums are supposed to do. Protect them, love them unconditionally and teach them tools to cope with adulthood. It breaks my heart that this is becoming an obsolete way of parenting. It’s being replaced with bitching, pity pleading and disrespect for a child’s right to be an individual. I honestly don’t know how teachers and child social workers get through the day. I couldn’t do it.

As for Rachael, she is a mess. If she’s proud of what she has cultivated in that space, then she is also ‘not well’ as she would say. But the key thing to point out is that, those women that so strongly defend her. If they ever find out how many lies she’s told them and how much money she’s taken under the pretence of helping other, yet paid herself and her friends. They will turn all of that venom onto her. I’d be really bloody scared of that. Terrified actually! Because they know everything about her and her family 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 56

BettyCat20

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Dance1983

Sorry did I just hear her say that Lulas been moved down a set because she’s too shy to put her hand up and therefore she’s not being taught properly.
On behalf of all teachers - fuck you Rachael and don’t try and back pedal with you know how hard it is. No you do not and don’t ever say she’s not being taught properly, guaranteed to have 29 other kids in that class who are doing well. Don’t blame the teacher, allow her to accept that it’s fine not to be perfect, there’s no blame to be apportioned.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Sharpbox

Screenshot_20210115-211851_Facebook.jpg
she is unreal, if she took that for her and T why did she feel the need to post it to all those huns?! Keep it to yourself Rach

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

chnandlerbong

Do you know what must do wonders for Tallulahs anxiety & confidence... her mum broadcasting the fact she's been moved down a set to hundreds of thousands of people

• Angry
Reactions: 50

DingAlings

I came across this forum after the whole L post and bed changing drama that sent me down this rabbit hole lol my eyes have well and truly been opened!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She's vile. Comes to something when a 15 year old boy is more responsive to a 1 year old than his own mother. Why the fuck does she film that and why do people think that makes her relatable in some way. It just makes most people think she's a really shit parent.

You know what else is crystal clear when you look at Isaac and Seb? That she hasn't been in their life as a parent from birth. Because she hasn't managed to fuck them up. They're the only 2 kids in that house that are calm and respectful. Totally different characters to her girls, who all seem to be turning out like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Hi I'm kinda new here 😊 been reading for a while lurking, I didn't find these threads through her rant but by accident. I actually really liked her, thought she was relatable and funny, I only saw her on Facebook though. When I found these threads I was like "how has ptwm got a thread on here?" Then I started reading and it became very clear why. I am so appalled by some of the things she does, her insta is VERY different to FB. Anyway thought I would finally say hi 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Blackpool

I know the boys' mum is off limits on here, but I'm raising this in relation to Josh. There has been a lot of discussion oh here, regarding Josh's behaviour in his relationship with R, and some people perceive it to be controlling and inappropriate. Well his ex has a public Instagram (which I won't share the details of), but this is her bio. It's a big statement to make publicly, but one she obviously feels she can stand by. She has local followers and photos of herself and photos of the boys, so I believe it to be a genuine profile.

Interesting that R portrays herself to be the saviour of DV survivors and this is being put out there (presumably) about her husband. Can't sit too comfortably with her. Makes me wonder what is unraveling behind the scenes.
A8789DC4-4E5E-404A-B18A-FBAF9CB73F54.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Nebbymoo

PTWM #59 savage pile on by the huns? Wont delete until someone mentions the PayPal funds
Title suggestion

Reactions: 42

DeathTo2020

What an utter witch blaming her young kids on the shitty attitude of her other ones, YOU are the parent Rach, YOU, you get the final say, you don’t want the kids to comfort wobble when he’s stropping TELL THEM, you’re not supposed to be their friends, you’re their parent!

Also, with toddlers his age, removing them from the situation and distracting them with something else AFTER you’ve told them a firm NO it’s very very basic parenting hun.

Notice how the politest kids in that house are the boys, the girls aren’t very polite at all. That’s your doing that one Rach no one else’s.

Reactions: 42