PTWM #58 The Diary of Rachel Hambleton, age 36 and 3/4: PayPal scams, Instagram and Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally cannot understand how anything is worth hanging your children out to dry like this. T already had anxiety yet her entire personal/school life is announced to the whole world including all her peers. The utter bollocks of saying she took that picture because her mum didn’t take enough pics of her........ 🙄. If Kidscape still think she is a good ambassador then they need to hang their heads in shame. If Tesco and other brands knew that we know where they live, which schools they go to, that we have pictures of them when they’re most upset and announcements over the girls period dates then I truly think they would drop her. The only good thing is that she is obviously feeling invincible and is sailing closer and closer to the wind. Her time will come but I feel for those kids in the meantime. She truly is the bully of her own school.

Reactions: 18
She works 40 hours a week but yet said yesterday she "goes nowhere,sees no one and walks around the house doing nothing"
Your just a laughing stock at this point. I feel for the those kids

Reactions: 26
She works 40 hours a week but yet said yesterday she "goes nowhere,sees no one and walks around the house doing nothing"
She also said she was out at a meeting 9-30 to 6-30 yet she uploaded that story at 5 something, and posted two stories during the day with wobble in the kitchen.

• Haha
I came on to say just this! She's just seen Jordan 8.30 til 6.30 for a 'meeting' she's seen Emily, and she sees no one???
Screenshot_20210116-095348.png

I haven't seen people since before March last yr and truth be told, I don't know if those friendships even exist now.

Also, she must have been a rubbush facilities manager. There's a process to building work and if you've hired decent people, even if the various trades don't like eachother, they know to get out of eachother's way. Who the hell did she hire??
Did she not get a builder in that uses his own contacts (plasterer,electrician etc.) that he knows and trusts?
And why are the scaffolder and roofer interacting with them?? Outside they'll possibly chat, but don't make it sound like they're in your house. If they are in the house, tell them to go outside.
She's chatting bullshit.

Reactions: 13
I was completely overwhelmed by those comments last night. I’ve never seen so many Mothers in one space over share and talk about their children so negatively. Lots of them talking about their children’s mental health challenges as though it’s a burden to them, like the children are purposely trying to make them suffer. But that’s culture Rachael has created on her page. It’s not a culture of kindness or people supporting each other, it’s a place where these women can go and witch about how bad the cards are that life has dealt them, a place where they can openly tit on their own family knowing that others won’t judge them for it. It’s so so sad.

Call me strange or whatever, but I think my children are the best thing that have ever happened to me and certainly my greatest achievement. They fill me with a disgusting amount of pride every single day, and I’d only ever promote that. They have flaws like everyone else and we work through them, privately, over time until we get it right. Literally because I’m my head that’s what mums are supposed to do. Protect them, love them unconditionally and teach them tools to cope with adulthood. It breaks my heart that this is becoming an obsolete way of parenting. It’s being replaced with bitching, pity pleading and disrespect for a child’s right to be an individual. I honestly don’t know how teachers and child social workers get through the day. I couldn’t do it.

As for Rachael, she is a mess. If she’s proud of what she has cultivated in that space, then she is also ‘not well’ as she would say. But the key thing to point out is that, those women that so strongly defend her. If they ever find out how many lies she’s told them and how much money she’s taken under the pretence of helping other, yet paid herself and her friends. They will turn all of that venom onto her. I’d be really bloody scared of that. Terrified actually! Because they know everything about her and her family 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I came on to say just this! She's just seen Jordan 8.30 til 6.30 for a 'meeting' she's seen Emily, and she sees no one???
View attachment 386396
I haven't seen people since before March last yr and truth be told, I don't know if those friendships even exist now.

Also, she must have been a rubbush facilities manager. There's a process to building work and if you've hired decent people, even if the various trades don't like eachother, they know to get out of eachother's way. Who the hell did she hire??
Did she not get a builder in that uses his own contacts (plasterer,electrician etc.) that he knows and trusts?
And why are the scaffolder and roofer interacting with them?? Outside they'll possibly chat, but don't make it sound like they're in your house.
She's chatting bullshit.
It annoyed me more than it should that she has all these workmen who don't know each other during a bloody pandemic 🤦‍♀️ I know tradesmen are allowed but seems crazy having them all at once, especially when one is a covid denier . Puts not only them but these blokes businesses at risk 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
This is my first post as a long time lurker.
Just watched R"s story with Edie rating her toys and Wilby wanted the one's that look like sweets and clearly he could choke on them.
Edie tried to stop him getting them as obviously dangerous but R them proceeded to give them to him!
Was going to say I couldn't believe she would do this but has a consistent history of doing things like this so not at all surprised! X

• Wow
Reactions: 13
yesterday she moaned at seb for spoiling wilby giving him what he wants, but this morn she gives Wilby the worms to stop him having a tantrum. Then blaming the other kids for leaving the lid off the coco pops but surely the parents are at blame for leaving a door to open and he’s obviously been in there for a while. She’s the one who brings up very spoilt kids as she gives them what they want so she can stay horizontal on the sofa

Reactions: 19
Honestly, how selfish are some mums? The fb comments, her comments I just can’t even.

My mum has lots of baby photos of me and decided to not only rip my dads head off the photos but then go on and keep them too? I’m 30 now and i have those photos. I think it’s so selfish of her- anyway that’s my tangent. Point is all those huns saying they take pictures in every situation, if that is true they’re basically saying it’s so they can remind their kid what a fab mum they are. I would HATE to be shown pics of me crying about things while growing up. Stop pushing your own agenda on your kids and keep some things private.
Oh! My mum done that too! I have hardly any family photos. Just a massive hole where my dads head should’ve been

• Sad
Reactions: 6
View attachment 386396

And why are the scaffolder and roofer interacting with them?? Outside they'll possibly chat, but don't make it sound like they're in your house. If they are in the house, tell them to go outside.
She's chatting bullshit.
Just realised she's started the "love you all loads" bullshit. Love you to the moon and back Rach. The bow looks bleeping hideous BTW and if anyone in your house liked you (Emily) they would let you know rather than let you walk around looking like a child.

Reactions: 15
I remember feeling completely mortified when my mum told my grandma I had started my periods! I know it’s a different world now but I would have been devastated if my mum put pics of me in a vulnerable position online.

I can’t (I totally can) believe she used her mum leaving her as an excuse for posting the pic. I thought she saw her mum and her mum named her girls 🤷🏻‍♀️. I have a friend whose mum left home when she was little and it took a lot of therapy and life experience to deal with but she does deal with it and had a relationship with her mum before she (the mum) died.

It blows my mind that all these grown women fawn over someone they’ve never met. And what I’m struggling to get my head found the most is children just now have it tougher because of lockdown and and we have people like PTWM and her family blatantly flaunting the rules. Lockdown has been tit for everyone but it’ll get less shot quicker for everyone if we follow the guidelines.

Sorry you were subjected to that @Bev, it was a good point well made.

You've got to hand it to Rachet, she did a really good job of steering the conversation away from the missing £30k in GoFundMe appeals

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I did, took me about 30 seconds from the view she posted from the new window. Sold for £345k in 2006, so easily worth in excess of £400k now- probably much more!
I managed to find out and it was in negative equity. She paid £335k. All easy to find out plus having insomnia helps 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 17
That's the worst part isn't it, that she left it so ambiguous on fb people think T is a bedwetter.

R is going to have mums following her that have children at Ts school and no doubt these kids will find out one way or another about the comments about bedwetting, children are bloody cruel and shes setting T up for more anxiety and worry making that post public and letting the huns do and say what they want.
Was coming on to say the same thing. Part of being anxious is worrying what people think of you so why on earth as a mother would you allow half a million STRANGERS have a opinion on your child. That post has made Ts life a whole lot harder now. She's old enough to read the comments and so are her school mates. And as we all know, bullying doesn't just happen in school anymore.

Do you know what Rach, I'm glad your life is tit, I hope it continues to be tit until you pay back every penny of the thousands pounds you've stolen over the last 4 year, but please stop taking it out on your kids and using their problems to gain yourself some attention.

Reactions: 12
She also said she was out at a meeting 9-30 to 6-30 yet she uploaded that story at 5 something, and posted two stories during the day with wobble in the kitchen.
She said she had a meeting that week so it could’ve been any day really.
What did she put on Facebook that’s different to Instagram? When she mentioned changing the sheets on Instagram I did wonder if she’d wet the bed. Poor T

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.