PTWM #58 The Diary of Rachel Hambleton, age 36 and 3/4: PayPal scams, Instagram and Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She fuckin with yas, she waz facility manager for construction for 20 yzzz she knows ftesh plaster needs cheap watered down first coat to zeal da warll.
A facilities Manager in Construction for 20 years and a Care Home Manager for 10 years? Did she start work at 10 years old?! Or is Facilities Manager IN Construction a posher title for working in a care home?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
As much as I hate to "defend".. Tallulah had a full fringe ages ago that she grew out. It got to that annoying stage when she started her new school, which I would assume was when photos were probably taken a bit later, and then she grew it out even further to then trim it shorter again the other day. So I don't think there is any lying in that aspect.. But the rest...

Also Rachealele definitely does favourite of the month doesn't she! I don't think I've seen so much of Tallulah in one go.

Reactions: 5
Sorry, just going back to a post Lying laura did the other day. I find it funny how the colour off the settee can bounce up 6 foot to make J look like he'd dyed his hair. But when W is sat on it, literally cm's away his hair remains his natural colour?! 🤔
Honestly why do the huns just accept these lies and most ridiculous statements she speals!! 🤣🤣
It's actually laughable.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry, just going back to a post Lying laura did the other day. I find it funny how the colour off the settee can bounce up 6 foot to make J look like he'd dyed his hair. But when W is sat on it, literally cm's away his hair remains his natural colour?! 🤔
Honestly why do the huns just accept these lies and most ridiculous statements she speals!! 🤣🤣
It's actually laughable.
Exactly! She said W's face looks red too, it really doesn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“I’m gonna wake you up tonight so you can hear the dogs barking”

Surely if they were that loud and it was that “stressful”, the whole house would be woken up by it anyway 🙄

592C22DE-F30B-409D-85CE-FBBA64AEDC4A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She mentioned the other day that Ethel was on heat, it's probably the local mongrel hanging around, hoping to get lucky 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Breaks my heart for those kids that she can’t even have a conversation with them without setting a camera up first.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Breaks my heart for those kids that she can’t even have a conversation with them without setting a camera up first.
And you just know that “laughy, jokey, lovely mummy” Rachel is all an act for the camera she’s pretending she forgot was filming and accidentally captured a candid conversation.

Reactions: 21
She might aswell just hire a film crew to come in and film Kardashian style hadnt she. That's basically what shes doing her own version of. Filming everything gradually getting more intrusive. I personally think its borderline child neglect. Because shes neglecting the childrens safety, emotional needs and wellbeing.

Reactions: 18
She might aswell just hire a film crew to come in and film Kardashian style hadnt she. That's basically what shes doing her own version of. Filming everything gradually getting more intrusive. I personally think its borderline child neglect. Because shes neglecting the childrens safety, emotional needs and wellbeing.
And abusing their trust and her position as caregiver.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She’s already got ideas above her station, don’t give her anymore 😂

Maybe that’s why she keeps being pally with that video guy, in case E! Come along and snap her up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s already got ideas above her station, don’t give her anymore 😂

Maybe that’s why she keeps being pally with that video guy, in case E! Come along and snap her up
Well "this morning" and "gmb" were fighting over her, so I'm sure "mtv" and "E!" Won't be far behind 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can picture it now

“Edie hold that thought...stop talking..I need to put my phone down so I can record this...ready, steady..annnnnd perform”

if my sister had done this to my niece, my niece would get up and walk off if she can’t have a chat with her mum without a camera. These kids are so groomed to perform

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.