Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Thanks @Lucyinthesky88
PTWM #58:The Diary of Rachel Hambleton, age 36 and 3/4: PayPal scams, Instagram and Me

Discovered in the last thread that Rachel received almost £30k in gofundme accounts 😱

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

goaldigger

VIP Member
I can hear her justifying filming that to L
"If you let me film you and post it on to Instagram, you'll be helping all those other children who are struggling"
What she really means is "If you let me film you and post it to Insta, my engagement will go up and I'll be able to charge more for ads"
I wonder how much lower she can go as a mother?

• Angry
  • Sick

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Not at all it was just something easy for them to say/understand when they were learning words/body parts. They’re 5 & 2 I don’t honestly see a problem in having a different name while they’re younger. 🤷‍♀️
It's predominantly a safeguarding issue as to why its so important to use the correct name.

I once had a girl tell me, age 3, that Daddy liked to blow and tickle her fairy. Thankfully, she had referred to her vulva has a fairy several times before (I need to wipe my fairy) so I knew it wasn't a doll she was referring to.

• Sad
  • Wow

Devondoll

Chatty Member
I think the way Betsy handled her Q and A the other day said it all. People were asking her if she remembered the bad stuff from her childhood. Now, I could be wrong but I don't remember her even discussing or mentioning that on her insta, so that's one of ptwm's huns going over and asking nosey questions. Betsy answered the question but was quite vague, she clearly didn't want to share the intimate details but because of her mothers need to overshare, most people know so much. I don't follow many bloggers, but the ones I do don't seem to share as much as ptwm. Nothing is off limits. Its not relatable, funny or cute, its showing a complete lack of respect for her children who have no say.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Noseygirl19

She is such a spoilt, selfish, self indulgent brat. I can’t believe I ever watched this woman’s stories and actually liked her. I’ve learnt so much since finding Tattle about myself! I’ve unfollowed so many people on insta coz I just think ‘you absolute twat, you have no idea about the real world.’ I honestly can’t wait for her bubble to burst, it’s got to happen soon, she can’t get away with this forever!

• Heart

Tigger1

Jesus Christ, have you seen the hun on FB who has posted a picture of their child’s self harming injuries for all to see? I honestly can’t cope with the world I want to get off.

• Wow
  • Angry

chnandlerbong

Omg her reply 🙄🙄 ofcourse she managed to fit in a bit about her mum leaving her when she was a kid. Its like emotional manipulation or something how it always circles back to her trauma.

Reactions: 30

Angel74

Chatty Member
Do you know what must do wonders for Tallulahs anxiety & confidence... her mum broadcasting the fact she's been moved down a set to hundreds of thousands of people
I have an anxious child and I would never dare post my child's emotional vulnerabilities on social media EVER!!!

Reactions: 29

Catlady1

VIP Member
When my daughter was about 9/10 she was having a nightmare with long division. Now I didn’t even pass my maths o level because nobody in my family ever helped with homework. You just got on with it. I decided when they were little that I’d try not to repeat that attitude for my kids. I got in the internet and looked for the current method used and found a little slide show. We both watched it and went through the work sheet. I know it’s not like current home schooling but you do you best in any situation don’t you. You don’t just shrug your shoulders and say I can’t do it like Rach was saying in that video. What is she thinking. That’s not trying your best for your kids and encouraging resilience! I almost feel that she is secretly pleased when her kids are crying/kicking off/ arguing because she’s got content for her gram. That makes her relatable to the huns. I went an end to the use of children for content on Instagram and you tube. The people that use their children become so fixated on using children for making money that they will do anything to increase engagement at the expense of their children’s childhood. Their children are literally earning their parents living! And it’s a very decent living!!

• Heart

BettyCat20

VIP Member
I have sent some screenshots from here to kidscape. I've said it's unacceptable that they use a bully enabler as an "ambassador".

• Heart

chnandlerbong

I agree with Catlady these kids lives are basically big brother. How much do we as adults cringe if old photos come out... imagine actual footage of your whole childhood being available to anyone on the Internet to see. All the instamum kids are going to need major therapy in the future

• Sad