PTWM #58 The Diary of Rachel Hambleton, age 36 and 3/4: PayPal scams, Instagram and Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously cannot believe that anyone in their right mind thinks it appropriate to troll a CHILD!! Fair play to Betsy for handling with sarcasm because I don’t think even at my age I could have done the same.
If it was a tattler that thought they were clever sending that then do as a favour and step away from the thread. Whilst some comments might be below the mark at times on here, trolling children isn’t who we are and I for one don’t want to be associated with anyone that bullies a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Shes a bit quiet today :unsure: What's she up to? Homeschooling? Parenting? Working at ETF? Filming Ads? With Emily? Haemorrhaging?

Reactions: 9
What the actual hell is “maaaaaaange tooout?”

Jesus Christ her mouth is like the boot of an old docker hahahaha.
That was almost as bad as when she goes full farmer and says “aaaarrrrrrrsehole”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really hope she's been quiet all day because she's spent the whole day being an actual mother to her kids 🤞🤞
Also, she knows damn well how to pronounce mangetout because she tried to be funny last time.. its not funny, your just an idiot rach

Reactions: 16

That was almost as bad as when she goes full farmer and says “aaaarrrrrrrsehole”
‘Maannnge towt’ wtf 😂
Just watched the other stories, she pronounced it like that on purpose, she’s a a twit

Reactions: 4
Hi I'm kinda new here 😊 been reading for a while lurking, I didn't find these threads through her rant but by accident. I actually really liked her, thought she was relatable and funny, I only saw her on Facebook though. When I found these threads I was like "how has ptwm got a thread on here?" Then I started reading and it became very clear why. I am so appalled by some of the things she does, her insta is VERY different to FB. Anyway thought I would finally say hi 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Oh god, we're back to cooking with Rachaeaeaeaele. I notice Tallulah is flavour of the month right now, ever since she got so many comments and likes on her post about her the other night. Keep dragging her out for content now she's got the sympathy of all of her followers, she's great for engagement :rolleyes:

All I could see on the first story of the cooking was rachaeaeaeaele's teeth. They're bleeping horrifying!

Reactions: 17
Oh god, we're back to cooking with Rachaeaeaeaele. I notice Tallulah is flavour of the month right now, ever since she got so many comments and likes on her post about her the other night. Keep dragging her out for content now she's got the sympathy of all of her followers, she's great for engagement :rolleyes:

All I could see on the first story of the cooking was rachaeaeaeaele's teeth. They're bleeping horrifying!
Also asking her to pronounce the vegetable which she knows T can’t do; just to publicly humiliate her and make her feel awkward 👍🏻🤷🏻‍♀️

Also her lip filler is so obvious 😂 - sorry her ULCERS 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Couldn’t help thinking “maaange tawt Rodney, maaange tawt”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Probably shown Instagram before she showed Tallulah, bleeping weirdo 🤦🏼‍♀️

5C26F450-B7AE-4B66-83ED-AADBBFBE3767.jpeg

100% - she is so transparent! Her “favourite” is whichever attracts her the most attention. Incredibly pathetic.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Probably shown Instagram before she showed Tallulah, bleeping weirdo 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 390932

100% - she is so transparent! Her “favourite” is whichever attracts her the most attention. Incredibly pathetic.
Maybe #bekind isn’t playing ball at the moment, especially given that she seems to be working on running her own show so it’s on to the next one

Reactions: 8
Maybe #bekind isn’t playing ball at the moment, especially given that she seems to be working on running her own show so it’s on to the next one
Plus all the others probs farmed our across the bay. Apart from wilbertson. He glued in front of the tv watching the teletubbies.

Reactions: 8
Hmm she has “bangs” in the school photo so the one where she had just cut her hair is actually just her fringe grown in lockdown and not cut in at all

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.