PTWM #58 The Diary of Rachel Hambleton, age 36 and 3/4: PayPal scams, Instagram and Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a vile vile bunch of women she has following her, and then the standard passive aggressive Rach response full of 'you know what' and bringing her Mom into it 🙄

Reactions: 10
The funny this is.. these huns are so thick they don't realise they are doing exactly what they are accusing bev of doing 🤣
And unfortunately, alot of these women only see the "Facebook side" of R..... she has two personas.... the fake nicey Facebook personality and the true,vile exploitation instagram personality.
Alot of her Facebook huns don't even know that she does ads 4 times a day, every day. Or snorts and laughs at her children and behind her husbands back.
Rach knows exactly what she's doing! She knows they are two different audiences

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What a vile vile bunch of women she has following her, and then the standard passive aggressive Rach response full of 'you know what' and bringing her Mom into it 🙄
Shes loving the pile on thats happening and doing nothing to stop it. She is disgusting.

• Angry
Twitchy fingers, how bleeping God awful are her crew 😡🤬 someone take my wine off me and pass it to Bev for being Amazing 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20210115-211851_Facebook.jpg
she is unreal, if she took that for her and T why did she feel the need to post it to all those huns?! Keep it to yourself Rach

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
That’s so awful, why are all these women acting like Bev said something really bad? She did take a photo for the gram and for what? For likes and views that’s the only reason, everyone knows kids are struggling right now. Those women are acting like Bev was really putting PTWM down when she said one thing?! It’s mental

Reactions: 21
That’s the problem though isn’t it? They are all so excited to have a space that validates all their moaning, they don’t actually see the damage being done to the children in the post that’s been shared.

I’d ruin them in half a second but I promised myself I wouldn’t take it off Tattle and I never break a promise. It’s frustrating as duck 🤯
it’s killing me not to jump on it but I honestly can’t be doing with the drama, they are grown women behaving like little witches, pack mentality. Rachel I can assure you there will be lots of screen shots taken and forwarded to all companies you work for. Bloody Disgusting the lot of them they should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 19
Omg her reply 🙄🙄 ofcourse she managed to fit in a bit about her mum leaving her when she was a kid. Its like emotional manipulation or something how it always circles back to her trauma.

Reactions: 30
Long time lurker, first time I've felt the need to comment but Jesus Christ Bev, I really hope you are okay. The comments on Facebook are disgusting and to have her reply to you, yet not address the name calling that's going on is awful :(

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg I can't 🤣🤣🤣
I'm sorry you have had the hounds released onto you bev. But R is an absolute wrong un. Shes lost the plot (I mean we know she did years ago but) some one please take her Internet away 🤣 shes bloody delusional and so far into her own fantasy land she doesn't even know whats going on lol

Reactions: 11
Is she now using her Mum to justify it? Honestly, I have no words. Keep me updated as I can't see what's being said now 😂

@Bev I hope you're ok?! Don't let those 2 faced hypocrites get to you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.