PTWM #58 The Diary of Rachel Hambleton, age 36 and 3/4: PayPal scams, Instagram and Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker but I’ve just been to Facebook to look at the comments on the post and I get page not found assuming she now blocks people on fb I can’t even find her page I had to go through google
I didn’t think you could block accounts on a Page account but it may have changed.

Reactions: 1
That video with Wilby and Seb! Notice how Seb turns both their faces away when he sees they’re being filmed then leaves the room to calm him down. He’s a cracking lad.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The state of these replies, from name calling over and over again, to resorting to making quips about jealousy and someone’s mother not loving them

The be kind brigade at its finest. Rach must be so proud
Have these comments been deleted now? Just went to look and can't see them?

Its really starting to bother me how R photographs everything about her kids. If i was having a cuddle with my mum about how upset i was, i would hope shed put her phone down and give me 100% attention. Oh no a photo and a full on moan that she has to care and comfort her children. Shes a mother, thats her role. Oh my

Reactions: 17
It wouldn't suprise me that she's only took that picture to prove to the "trolls" that..look see, I am nice to my kids.
Just like the time she tried to prove the boys hug her..and the time that they called her mum (which didn't happen)
I'm not denying that T was upset and needed her mum. There's just no need to make that public.
My son is having a horrific time atm for alot of reasons (not just about covid or lockdown) but guess what, iv not posted about, took pictures of him crying or even told close family members....because its PRIVATE

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ, have you seen the hun on FB who has posted a picture of their child’s self harming injuries for all to see? I honestly can’t cope with the world I want to get off.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
View attachment 385777she is unreal, if she took that for her and T why did she feel the need to post it to all those huns?! Keep it to yourself Rach
So she’s going to print and frame a pic of an unmade bed with the obligatory shot of her leg curled up, cuddling her daughter with her phone covering her face in the reflection of the mirror ? I’m sure and it’s all for the good of helping others ? I’m sure that will be a great comfort to her daughter - 5 minutes spent with your daughter and another hour uploading content for social , letting your huns loose like a pack of dogs on someone who asked a question then giving a passive aggressive response. The thick as mince huns are out in force tonight but the Hambleton house of cards is slowly starting to crumble and she knows it .

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.