PTWM #58 The Diary of Rachel Hambleton, age 36 and 3/4: PayPal scams, Instagram and Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if one of Betsy’s peers had sent that message. Poor girl! I liked how she dealt with it though.

Reactions: 15
It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if one of Betsy’s peers had sent that message. Poor girl! I liked how she dealt with it though.
She dealt with it well (unlike her mother who would have vomited horrifically), and she had the sense to cover the user profile.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good to see Betsy has a sense of humour and won’t take to heart the nasty comments she receives. She’s had a public account with 36k+ likes since she was 15 years 3 months though so I put the blame directly at Rachel’s door for failing to safeguard her children properly.

Reactions: 21
If i
She dealt with it well (unlike her mother who would have vomited horrifically), and she had the sense to cover the user profile.
If it was R then she would have set her pack of wolves onto then doxxing them at the same time... give it time though. R is awfully quiet, there's still time for her to rant about it on her stories

Reactions: 12
I like Astrid. She sticks to her lane. I don’t like a lot of what she wears but that’s ok because I appreciate that we all have our own sense of style. The influencers I don’t like are the ones who band wagon and use their kids for content. Anybody who thinks it’s ok to troll a 16 year old girl to try to get to their mother is the lowest IMO.

Reactions: 15
I’m a bit confused... she changed the sheets at 5am and then started bleeding so had to immediately shower despite it being 5am? She is really coming across super manic 😳
I think she’s trying say she changed her sheets before she got in bed, then came on at 5am so had to have a shower

And with that fantastic use of the English language, I present a best selling author right there ladies and gentlemen

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she’s trying say she changed her sheets before she got in bed, then came on at 5am so had to have a shower

And with that fantastic use of the English language, I present a best selling author right there ladies and gentlemen
Yes that’s what I was saying, top selling author but doesn’t understand grammar.

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:

PTWM #59
Kidscape ambassador’s lost the plot;
Anti-bullying advocate she is not.

Reactions: 27
I must be a right dirty witch. I would have changed my knickers and gone back to sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Wonder if she made Josh have a shower with her at 5am considering she is incapable of having one on her own and they always shower together 🤥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Just caught up on her stories when they were on the beach yesterday.. super happy winston got out for a run bless him.
Anyway, I really don’t see the ‘friendship’ with Emily lasting, it looks like she craves the limelight too.. always wanting to be on camera. They find her oh so hilarious now, she’s not, but I reckon in time she will really start to grate on ratchet.

Reactions: 11
What a revolting post to send to a 16 year old girl. 😡
interesting though if you look at the comments on this page. Quite rightly saying Betsy shouldnt have received that message and its nasty. Then we have comments straight after yours criticising her mothers looks. I will be called a hun now but it doesnt sit right with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
interesting though if you look at the comments on this page. Quite rightly saying Betsy shouldnt have received that message and its nasty. Then we have comments straight after yours criticising her mothers looks. I will be called a hun now but it doesnt sit right with me.
nope don't think you're a hun, but there's a difference between saying something on here (that R would have to come and look for) than actually messaging a child directly. B isn't responsible for her mother's behaviour and people shouldn't message her with any issues they have about R.

Reactions: 22
Difference being Rachel is an adult who put herself online and therefore open to criticism. I still would never advocate sending abuse to her inbox but here is another matter; it’s just a forum, it’s not really any different to chatting to a mate IRL. I also think if Rachel wasn’t such a greedy liar, a lot of us wouldn’t even be here so, again, she needs to take some responsibility for that.

Betsy is still a minor and therefore could not have made an informed decision to have a public social media account so doesn’t deserve the crap associated with it directed to her actual inbox.

Reactions: 23
Tbf Betsy is a pretty 16 year old girl that hasn’t at all given me the impression that she thinks she is something she isn’t. However, I consider it a public service to serve Josh and Rachael at least some realism about how they look into their minds eye 😁

(Incidentally if anyone sent that message to one of my children, even the adults, I’d hunt them down. I don’t know how a Mother tolerates it. Honestly, if I was Josh’s Mum I’d hunt me down for slagging him off on here 😂. Hideously ironic I know, but I have no chill over my kids.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Difference being Rachel is an adult who put herself online and therefore open to criticism. I still would never advocate sending abuse to her inbox but here is another matter; it’s just a forum, it’s not really any different to chatting to a mate IRL. I also think if Rachel wasn’t such a greedy liar, a lot of us wouldn’t even be here so, again, she needs to take some responsibility for that.

Betsy is still a minor and therefore could not have made an informed decision to have a public social media account so doesn’t deserve the crap associated with it directed to her actual inbox.
If she had cleared up the stealing accusations back back in May 2019 I would be long gone. She bores me, and other than sticking around to see karma finally do its thing I'm not interested in her life. There was loads threads i used to follow but don't bother with anymore.

Reactions: 19
Can someone change the title of the thread, it’s really annoying me! She’ll be buzzing people think she’s 36, but she’s 40 next year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.