PTWM #58 The Diary of Rachel Hambleton, age 36 and 3/4: PayPal scams, Instagram and Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel ok to post this under the disguise of a username here because I'd be mortified if the majority of people I know in real life knew but it does give me a different perspective on her posts. My ex was arrested on assault charges against me, I had to testify in court against him, I've had restraining orders for five years and numerous calls to the police due to breaches of the restraining orders and life was a bit tit to say the least for a very long time.

So from my experience if I was her or that Emily I would be posting duck all on social media - I post very little because although I'm pretty confident my accounts are private and secure I wouldn't want to take the chance he could see anything to do with me or my children and what we are doing.

Going on and on and continually dragging up the past is not healthy. If I could forget my married life bar the kids I bloody would rather than keep on going on and on about it. Plus I hope that my kids have forgotten some of the stuff they saw and there is no way I'd be dragging it to the forefront of their minds or the minds of others people around them. But of course that doesn't get as much engagement.

And although I might have a few moments of stupidity in doing practical stuff I am seriously proud that I've managed to build a career, raise two kids with nothing but tit from ex and put a lovely roof over our heads through my own hard work. I won't play the Oh I'm so stupid FML card because I've got a thing she seems to be missing called pride.

But if someone came to me and confided they were in the same situation I would move heaven and earth to help them. I messaged her once at a very low point and got lots of love to you back.

She is bleeping despicable.

Oh and if Josh was actually frontline the police there is NO way he would have his life splashed over social media like that. Most police who have social media accounts have disguised names, closed down profiles, no reference visible to the public over the job they do and certainly not identifiable details of their families and where they live.

Stupid woman. I hope the papyal bubble bursts soon and she has to live in the real world

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I’m not defending any individual actions - I haven’t read Rachael’s book.

But it’s not just me who says that abuse and violence are not one and the same, it’s our entire criminal justice system.

Reactions: 1
I think the way Betsy handled her Q and A the other day said it all. People were asking her if she remembered the bad stuff from her childhood. Now, I could be wrong but I don't remember her even discussing or mentioning that on her insta, so that's one of ptwm's huns going over and asking nosey questions. Betsy answered the question but was quite vague, she clearly didn't want to share the intimate details but because of her mothers need to overshare, most people know so much. I don't follow many bloggers, but the ones I do don't seem to share as much as ptwm. Nothing is off limits. Its not relatable, funny or cute, its showing a complete lack of respect for her children who have no say.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I think the way Betsy handled her Q and A the other day said it all. People were asking her if she remembered the bad stuff from her childhood. Now, I could be wrong but I don't remember her even discussing or mentioning that on her insta, so that's one of ptwm's huns going over and asking nosey questions. Betsy answered the question but was quite vague, she clearly didn't want to share the intimate details but because of her mothers need to overshare, most people know so much. I don't follow many bloggers, but the ones I do don't seem to share as much as ptwm. Nothing is off limits. Its not relatable, funny or cute, its showing a complete lack of respect for her children who have no say.
Ugh what sort of adult asks a teenage girl that?! A teenage girl she doesn’t know! That’s despicable.

Reactions: 17
I’m not defending any individual actions - I haven’t read Rachael’s book.

But it’s not just me who says that abuse and violence are not one and the same, it’s our entire criminal justice system.
I think that’s the point of the conversation. That perhaps that’s an imbalance that might need to change. The fact is, no matter how you look at it, whether it’s retaliation or not, it opens up ambiguity about who is the abused/ abuser. You can’t justify one and not the other when both are wrong.

Reactions: 5
I think that’s the point of the conversation. That perhaps that’s an imbalance that might need to change. The fact is, no matter how you look at it, whether it’s retaliation or not, it opens up ambiguity about who is the abused/ abuser. You can’t justify one and not the other when both are wrong.
I especially think there is discrepancy when the abuser/perpetrator is guilty of, say, emotional abuse and the abused/victim (or as women’s aid would say “the woman”) is using physical violence to goad or retaliate.

According to the law, in that scenario the woman is still the victim and the perpetrator/man is still entirely at fault.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I messaged womens aid at christmas and asked them if rach was an ambassador. Apparently she isnt. Next thing shes in that womens aid video. So I messaged them back and told them they will no longer receive a single donation from my family.
Kidscape still havent replied to my email from the weekend about her performance on facebook. Wonder if they will bother.
Non of these charities actually care do they, they just think it's free advertising from her
They don’t care, and that’s why I will never ever ever support charities, or businesses that have anything to do with any unscrupulous Instagram influencers, families or whatever. No way. Especially Rachaelele

Reactions: 14
They don’t care, and that’s why I will never ever ever support charities, or businesses that have anything to do with any unscrupulous Instagram influencers, families or whatever. No way. Especially Rachaelele
I struggle to support charities full stop these days knowing how much CEO’s etc are paid.

Reactions: 19
Yea, I actually cringed so hard for wee lula, she looked so fake 😪
It's because she innapropriatly filmed her in tears last week and exploited her anxiety and obviously looked on here to flip it and play mum n daughter cooking. If you read this Ratchett no one is buying this tit you do for the huns

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Is Rachel even aware of what's going on in London at the moment in regards to da? That post she did earlier seemed to be rather self-centred, she met with Bristol women's aid, does she want a medal?
Not going to give too much away as it should be easily found but seeing as it won't directly involve her and she can't turn it into being about her, she probably won't post about it anyway.

The Exeter food bank post she shared, the food bank is getting abused by people taking everything and selling it on. I do wonder what goes through her mind at times.

Is Rachel even aware of what's going on in London at the moment in regards to da? That post she did earlier seemed to be rather self-centred, she met with Bristol women's aid, does she want a medal?
Not going to give too much away as it should be easily found but seeing as it won't directly involve her and she can't turn it into being about her, she probably won't post about it anyway.

The Exeter food bank post she shared, the food bank is getting abused by people taking everything and selling it on. I do wonder what goes through her mind at times.

Someone asked her her thought on the domestic abuse bill and she responded about how victims need support, counselling and somewhere to go... the bill is trying to make it so repeat abusers would have to sign a register to protect future partners. She’s bleeping clueless 😒

Reactions: 18
Someone asked her her thought on the domestic abuse bill and she responded about how victims need support, counselling and somewhere to go... the bill is trying to make it so repeat abusers would have to sign a register to protect future partners. She’s bleeping clueless 😒
She mentioned the support, counselling etc because that is what her CIC is supposed to be doing, nice bit of subliminal advertising there Rach and making it all about you again 🙄

Reactions: 11
She mentioned the support, counselling etc because that is what her CIC is supposed to be doing, nice bit of subliminal advertising there Rach and making it all about you again 🙄

And as much hate as women’s aid gets, and the controversy I would much rather those fund went to them. I know for a fact that women’s aid do save people’s lives, Rachel seems to literally endanger them.

Reactions: 8
Let's hope they're drying up now. If I see another Tesco mobile one I will be cancelling all 4 of our phone contracts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.