PTWM #58 The Diary of Rachel Hambleton, age 36 and 3/4: PayPal scams, Instagram and Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Lucyinthesky88
PTWM #58:The Diary of Rachel Hambleton, age 36 and 3/4: PayPal scams, Instagram and Me

Discovered in the last thread that Rachel received almost £30k in gofundme accounts 😱

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I know the boys' mum is off limits on here, but I'm raising this in relation to Josh. There has been a lot of discussion oh here, regarding Josh's behaviour in his relationship with R, and some people perceive it to be controlling and inappropriate. Well his ex has a public Instagram (which I won't share the details of), but this is her bio. It's a big statement to make publicly, but one she obviously feels she can stand by. She has local followers and photos of herself and photos of the boys, so I believe it to be a genuine profile.

Interesting that R portrays herself to be the saviour of DV survivors and this is being put out there (presumably) about her husband. Can't sit too comfortably with her. Makes me wonder what is unraveling behind the scenes.
A8789DC4-4E5E-404A-B18A-FBAF9CB73F54.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Recap of last thread....

Rachel has a full time job and bashed teachers for expecting her to find time in her busy schedule to home school her little turds.

Filming an advert in Tesco during lockdown. Having to buy flowers and getting two free iPhones but demanding donations for ETF and a quick mention of free school dinners.

Posting a confidential family court document about B online.

Emily is still in their bubble.

Reactions: 19
I know the boys' mum is off limits on here, but I'm raising this in relation to Josh. There has been a lot of discussion oh here, regarding Josh's behaviour in his relationship with R, and some people perceive it to be controlling and inappropriate. Well his ex has a public Instagram (which I won't share the details of), but this is her bio. It's a big statement to make publicly, but one she obviously feels she can stand by. She has local followers and photos of herself and photos of the boys, so I believe it to be a genuine profile.

Interesting that R portrays herself to be the saviour of DV survivors and this is being put out there (presumably) about her husband. Can't sit too comfortably with her. Makes me wonder what is unraveling behind the scenes.View attachment 383205 .
I can believe that, iv seen her Facebook page before she changed her name on there. Going by that, she's done a fab job of rebuilding her life with a new partner and she always praises the nhs and important topics too.
Thats why it grated on me when R had the audacity to stand and clap for the nhs then slate her at every opportunity she gets

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can believe that, iv seen her Facebook page before she changed her name on there. Going by that, she's done a fab job of rebuilding her life with a new partner and she always praises the nhs and important topics too.
Thats why it grated on me when R had the audacity to stand and clap for the nhs then slate her at every opportunity she gets

Also abuse involving parental alienation is unfortunately probably one of the most potent forms and very common too.

Reactions: 18
Also abuse involving parental alienation is unfortunately probably one of the most potent forms and very common too.
If what has been said in the past, is true. Then its not just parental alienation abuse that was going on either.
I really hope they are having a huge tit storm at home from one of the kids parents. That would be karma for them. Sorry if that sounds harsh but both have them have fucked over so many people, not just immediate friends and family, but people all over the country!! They are just the worse human beings ever, they are sly and thats when its the worst of all. They are wolves in sheep's clothing and I hope they hit the ground face first

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just did a Google search on Josh as I was being nosey, found out that he's a wildlife crime officer. What on earth does that entail exactly? And why does Rancid always make out like he's on the front line, working 40 hours a week?

Reactions: 19
Just did a Google search on Josh as I was being nosey, found out that he's a wildlife crime officer. What on earth does that entail exactly? And why does Rancid always make out like he's on the front line, working 40 hours a week?
He helps badgers across the road and gives people fines if you feed the ducks too much bread 🤣🤣
Hes never been frontline....ever

He helps badgers across the road and gives people fines if you feed the ducks too much bread 🤣🤣
Hes never been frontline....ever
Hes also not even that anymore...hes had a role change (we think a huge demontion)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He was in that role, but sometime in 2018 he left that and stopped being a PC. We think he’s in some sort of admin role now for D&C Police maybe? No ones sure and she won’t say when asked

Reactions: 13
In all seriousness they’re always getting themselves involved with fox hunting, and by involved I mean protecting fox hunters. I’m sure there are other wildlife crimes out there but I think a lot of it is related to supporting organised hunts, culls and other such activities.

Reactions: 6
Love the thread title 😂 can you imagine if she actually did have a diary.. what thrilling reading that would be, almost as exciting as her book

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.