PTWM #58 The Diary of Rachel Hambleton, age 36 and 3/4: PayPal scams, Instagram and Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posted six minutes apart.

“Isn’t it sad that there’s kids starving? Oh well, LOOK at the wallpaper I’ve ordered for my kids who will ALL have their own bedrooms soon 🥰

BD8A4D28-C5AB-4E7E-A164-45686DB93543.jpeg
1A112D00-AD8A-4A4E-87B0-B12DB074DAD5.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Trigger. sh.
I know someone who was diagnosed with a serious mental illness, hurt herself regularly, in and out of a&e and she was a nurse and managed to hide it for years from her job as a nhs nurse until she was sectioned.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Gonna br totally honest. My mum has just had her 25th years for the nhs badge. She went to prision on a drug dealing charge and after she left prison; they put her on courses. So it led to her becoming a health care assistant for the hospitals. But my mother was still shifty as hell with her drinking (functioning alcoholic) nd her love for coke some weekends..... so as much as i think ptwm is a dick... youll be shocked who hides behind the nhs tag!
I used to work for an NHS hospital trust in HR and in the 3 years I was there they dismissed one person for misconduct. Just one. That's not to say everyone else behaved themselves, far from it, but the management were so scared of ending up with a claim for unfair dismissal that they never wanted to be the one to take that step. Usually they would go for "action short of dismissal" which would mean redeploying them to another department, so if they fucked up again it was someone else's problem.

Of course the majority of NHS workers are decent, hardworking and honest, but having a career isn't necessarily indicative of having all your tit together!

Reactions: 13
I’m just thick, all the clues she gives about her location and I can’t find it....I don’t want to stalk her or owt just a zoopla search for house prices

Reactions: 4
I used to work for an NHS hospital trust in HR and in the 3 years I was there they dismissed one person for misconduct. Just one. That's not to say everyone else behaved themselves, far from it, but the management were so scared of ending up with a claim for unfair dismissal that they never wanted to be the one to take that step. Usually they would go for "action short of dismissal" which would mean redeploying them to another department, so if they fucked up again it was someone else's problem.

Of course the majority of NHS workers are decent, hardworking and honest, but having a career isn't necessarily indicative of having all your tit together!
Difference is if someone is deemed a risk to children as the result of a child protection or child in need plan, they can’t work with vulnerable people or children- it affects your DBS

Reactions: 9
£29.99, £29.99, ffs £29.99 for a outfit for a 17 month old. What happened to food poverty, what happened to fsm worth £15 reduced to £5.22 for 5 days of lunches per child. Rachel you are DISGUSTING, I am not a vile person but I hope the birds tit on you through your new loft windows, or even better come warmer weather the heat up there in the loft your new shag pad gets so hot it boils your blood like you boil thousands of ex huns. You ARE a disgrace and a poor example of a human. The End.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She WoRkS fUlL tImE...

But can do said work lying in a claustrophobic attic room on a Pranomat, obvs...

DEA6F66B-596A-4803-AE70-9E0FC3563A9F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Not sure but I think some time back I heard there was some beef with him, her and tattle, someone mentioned him here but it wasn’t received nicely, no idea of why and what went down though.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.