PTWM #58 The Diary of Rachel Hambleton, age 36 and 3/4: PayPal scams, Instagram and Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What have I just witnessed!!! Her filming her distraught obese baby and blaming Seb etc for it all because that's what they did to Edie !!! My god she's a bleep
New to this thread and this lady, but I thought the boy did well - calmly Removed the baby from the situation

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What an utter witch blaming her young kids on the crappy attitude of her other ones, YOU are the parent Rach, YOU, you get the final say, you don’t want the kids to comfort wobble when he’s stropping TELL THEM, you’re not supposed to be their friends, you’re their parent!

Also, with toddlers his age, removing them from the situation and distracting them with something else AFTER you’ve told them a firm NO it’s very very basic parenting hun.

Notice how the politest kids in that house are the boys, the girls aren’t very polite at all. That’s your doing that one Rach no one else’s.

Reactions: 42
What an utter witch blaming her young kids on the crappy attitude of her other ones, YOU are the parent Rach, YOU, you get the final say, you don’t want the kids to comfort wobble when he’s stropping TELL THEM, you’re not supposed to be their friends, you’re their parent!

Also, with toddlers his age, removing them from the situation and distracting them with something else AFTER you’ve told them a firm NO it’s very very basic parenting hun.

Notice how the politest kids in that house are the boys, the girls aren’t very polite at all. That’s your doing that one Rach no one else’s.
Just proves who did a very good job at parenting those boys, and it wasn’t you Rach.

Reactions: 23
New to this thread and this lady, but I thought the boy did well - calmly Removed the baby from the situation
This is exactly what I thought. He has had practice. He didn’t flinch either when she was goading him. Bloody hell, those poor kids 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I've said this before about S, he's the protector. He stood between Rach and Joyce when she was shouting at him, he took W away from that situation this morning. In fact he looked like he was running away with him.
I'd imagine that has a lot to do with what happened before he came to live in the "Patchwork House" but it seems like he feels he needs to adult the situations they have.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
its on the home account, she just asks E how you make a reel and E replies its hard to get them in whilst pointing at the windows
ahhh thanks. She must of posted it in her account by accident and deleted it then reposted on the home account. Was hoping there was something to land her in the doo doo and somebody managed a screen grab!

This is exactly what I thought. He has had practice. He didn’t flinch either when she was goading him. Bloody hell, those poor kids 😩
It's like he's used to it and taking Wilby away from the situation before R 'lost her mind' or 'has a meltdown' .... as she likes to call Edie's behaviour, which has more than likely been learned from her 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 14
You know what well done S for dealing with rhat situation, the girls would've snapped back or had something to say but he just ignored it and took himself and W out of that situation. She is vile.

Reactions: 21
I cant bare ti watch this latest video as it will be on my mind for days. Whays happened

I gave in and looked

And omg

I actually cried. Seb is an amazing lad. Hes seen too much. You can tell. He feels the need to protect that baby straight away

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Wildrefill replied to me. Said they will look into it. Not heard back from tesco though.

Reactions: 2
I've said this before about S, he's the protector. He stood between Rach and Joyce when she was shouting at him, he took W away from that situation this morning. In fact he looked like he was running away with him.
I'd imagine that has a lot to do with what happened before he came to live in the "Patchwork House" but it seems like he feels he needs to adult the situations they have.
You’re absolutely right!
Ahh yeah I remember that when she was shouting at Josh and he stood in between them..I can remember his face when it was happening, it wasn’t very nice .. poor lad x

Reactions: 10
I cant believe she's just said "and look how she's turned out" about her 7 year old daughter!! 😠😠 I dont doubt that E is hard work as kids go but she's hardly a monster & she is young enough that if R put in some actual parenting hours she could nip a lot of her attitude in the bud. Let's face it they have no control over any of those kids, there is no discipline in that house despite the story R tries to spin about Josh running it like the military.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Perhaps if that is the cleaning cupboard and she kept it closed he wouldn’t be able to get into it and tear up kitchen paper? Or is that too simple for you, Rach?

E3D70780-D950-4667-A586-AF4FE23FF947.jpeg

Reactions: 7
She's vile. Comes to something when a 15 year old boy is more responsive to a 1 year old than his own mother. Why the duck does she film that and why do people think that makes her relatable in some way. It just makes most people think she's a really tit parent.

You know what else is crystal clear when you look at Isaac and Seb? That she hasn't been in their life as a parent from birth. Because she hasn't managed to duck them up. They're the only 2 kids in that house that are calm and respectful. Totally different characters to her girls, who all seem to be turning out like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Seb and issac are amazing 😍😍 i dont think its down to rach or josh. They must have had some sort influence from others within the family. God theyre amazing lads

• Heart
Reactions: 19
S is some lad. He deserves a lot of credit. Credit that we shouldn’t have to give to a kid his age, but that’s a whole other story.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.