PTWM #58 The Diary of Rachel Hambleton, age 36 and 3/4: PayPal scams, Instagram and Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone found out how much their house cost? Can’t be cheap down south AND having a sea view!
I think it would be to early for a land registry check just yet, if she was telling the truth about just becoming homeowners in Nov.

Reactions: 2
I think it would be to early for a land registry check just yet, if she was telling the truth about just becoming homeowners in Nov.
You wouldn’t need a land registry check, just the right move sold site will show it in due time

Reactions: 1
That poor little boy is wondering round bored out of his head, no wonder he’s causing mischief? Honestly don’t understand why she’s always on the sofa? At that age I was down on the floor with mine playing, only stopping for food and naps

Reactions: 13
Anyone else notice it looked like a new sofa she was sitting on in the green living room this morning

Reactions: 3
Depending on what size wobble is wearing those two dungaree sets are £70/£80. Still keeping it real I see Rach

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Depending on what size wobble is wearing those two dungaree sets are £70/£80. Still keeping it real I see Rach
I imagine they were given to her by the company as they’ve commented on how cute they both look. Why would you spend £40 on a pair of dungarees that they will grow out of in a few weeks! She hasn’t got that much Money! She’s comfortable not wealthy. And had to sell her kids to fund it!

Reactions: 6
I imagine they were given to her by the company as they’ve commented on how cute they both look. Why would you spend £40 on a pair of dungarees that they will grow out of in a few weeks! She hasn’t got that much Money! She’s comfortable not wealthy. And had to sell her kids to fund it!
If the influencer trend dies off (which it surely will do eventually) and the ads dry up, she'll be fucked. Her lifestyle is not sustainable or relatable to her audience.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.