Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doeli70

VIP Member
Someone needs to take her phone away. She's asking people for details of a school so she can report a troll? Hello Mr X. I just wanted to let you know that one of your teachers has said she doesn't like Mrs Hinch. Who am I? Rachaele Hambleton with an extra E from Devon. What do you mean you don't care and you don't know who Mrs Hinch is. Hello, hello??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 104

Motherhen24

Just wanted her to know she hasn’t got one over on us, but yeah def happy to move on 👍
Who wants to see the mask slip?
When she moved the camera to J I honestly thought he was a floating head I’ve had to rewatch 3 times 😂😂
ETA- watched it another 3 times, His jacket is like an optical illusion the black bit on the neck just makes him look like his smashed his head through the floor I hope you guys find this as funny as i do 🤣😭
45B8F8C2-4CEE-4746-A207-D3CD43861828.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 90

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Agree. There could be many reasons why he removed it.
But I doubt one of those reasons will be because he's intimidated by R 🤣 even though she will probably make out it was removed because of her and pc no balls.
"So anyway guys, I heard that Betsy and Lula's dad was bad mouthing me on Facebook *does that face where she squishes her lips together and looks to the side* who does he think he is? Anyway, after I'd vomited horrifically and had some really big fat sobs, Josh was really upset about how upset I was, because he can't stand it when I'm in a bad mood. So he put his £5k watch on, packed up his bag that pays for itself, and deployed off to my ex's house (only stopping for a shite in Sainsbury's on the way). Because he's not a fighter, and he still has to act as though he's a police officer even though he's on a career break, all he did was walk past with his binoculars round his neck, pretending he was looking at some rare tits or something. Anyway, it must have worked because he took it down! He was obviously so scared of Josh that he didn't want any trouble"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
The best response that head teacher could give Rachaeaeaeaeale is to email her back and thank her from bringing internet safety to her attention. And that she will be running an assembly for the children at her school to highlight how to behave on the internet, including not exploiting yourself or others online, not sharing personal information online that might make others judge you, not posting things online that might make you a target for others, online privacy and consent before posting photos/videos/stories about others.

The headteacher could also end it by saying something supportive like 'get a grip you manky deluded bitch, if you don't like people judging you or your daft mates, don't give them anything to judge. Now FUCK OFF, leave my teachers alone and try getting a proper job because you clearly have too much time on your hands' :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Just wanted her to know she hasn’t got one over on us, but yeah def happy to move on 👍
Who wants to see the mask slip?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
No, she said there was two and a half grand held in court until B was 18. She called up to get it and they will pay it into her account in four weeks. She then told someone on the live minutes later that she had it within a week. She also said there was a £500 child trust fund amount in top of that.

Something that stuck out for me apart from this was she was showing the contents of her fridge and showed fruit pots that the boys like. She said they were from Tesco but that the ones from Aldi were cheaper and the fruit lasts longer. I'm sure Tesco will be impressed with that.

Sloshy came home in a bad mood. She said they'd had words then said that they'd had an argument in the car regarding "the company" in front of Jo. She was trying to get him involved in the live but he wasn't happy.
Not sure I've actually said this before, but massive thanks to you and the others for keeping us in the loop with what's on the PatreCON. It's very much appreciated, and no doubt pisses Rawhide off no end!

• Heart
Reactions: 78

ems1982

Chatty Member
I think everyone who has commented on that live about “getting the teacher” and “not letting it drop” etc should be fully named and shamed on here, their employers, family and friends contacted etc to make sure everyone knows what bullies they are. Maybe even their photos displayed.
NOT.
Because that would be completely wrong, irrational and OTT. It would also be extremely unfair as all they have done is express an opinion. Right?
Sound similar? Any of those women reading here I hope you start to feel as worried and stressed as you’ve probably made that teacher feel this weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She is a nasty piece of work. If she put half as much effort into being a parent as she does into being a cunt, her kids wouldn’t be so far off the rails 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

ClArt20138

She genuinely believes it all too doesn't she? If I hadn't seen Tattle with my own eyes but saw that rant from Rach, I would have thought this teacher had been writing sinister essays on how much she hated Hinch. In fact, it was Rach's snot fest which led me here as I couldn't believe there were people hoping her teenager got pregnant or wishing her unborn baby harm. Turns out I was right not to believe it as it wasn't true and it was people asking where the PayPal funds had been spent.

And for the record, teachers are NOT saints. They can be horrible people just like (gasp) mothers. And who would I rather be teaching my kids - someone who types their opinion on one corner of the internet in their free time or someone who snarls at her kids and husband like a rabied racoon, films herself in sex shops talking about dildos, regularly doesn't safeguard her own children or the vulnerable people she claims to help and is more than a bit "creative" when it comes to transparency in her finances.

What other people think of you is none of your business!

• Heart
Reactions: 70
She said doxxing isn’t a thing. In J’s 15 years of policing he said he’s never arrested someone for doxxing…
Well I guess hedgehogs aren’t really capable of doxxing so he wouldn’t, would he?
If anyone from D&C police reads here, she is just mocking you now. Just go and arrest her and show her that actually yes, yes it is illegal!
Also her stories from last night were taken down by insta while she was live for bullying and harassment! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Doeli70

VIP Member
What I took from the birthday reel.

Rachel twisting the knife in Sam yet again with the song choice. He's not your baby Rachel and never has been

Josh couldn't care less about Seb. He shows Edie more affection than his own son.

Granny Marshall genuinely loves Seb and I think that's why she keeps on Rachael's good side. So she doesn't get thrown on the toxic pile.

No wonder their heating bill is so high. Why don't they wear tops?

Betsy is a nasty bitch.

• Sad

Moongirl69

VIP Member
An email saying what exactly?
"Miss X used to like Hinches cleaning tips then went off her and finds her content boring now"
It's nothing to do with her! I actually am lost for words on this one 🤦‍♀️
Eta she has openly threatened a stranger on her public page showing her place of work to 200k followers. The school head has a duty of care to their staff. I'd be phoning the police.
I really hope that young woman is ok.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

nbt

VIP Member
Haven't been posting as I've not been very well but just had to leave this here.
I have second hand embarrassment for her that she continues to refer to herself as his mum. He doesn’t call her that. No one else refers to her as that. Oh yeah, and he actually has a mum.

Reactions: 68
Remember points of view the tv programme with Anne Robinson ? So if i wrote into the programme and said I thought coronation street was a load of shite or I thought gary linkaker was a shite presenter -does that make me a troll for having an opinion?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66