PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This made me laugh , not about the swimming but she just wants a dry robe. Honestly ste really is all about owning stuff, I love my dry robe , I use mine for dog walks , she doesn’t walk her dogs. And I thought she’s on about swimming lessons but was bobbing on the middle of the sea on holiday.
She couldn’t even stick to the gym a few times a week so how the hell is she going to swim in the freezing cold sea! I’ve done it a few times and it’s not for the faint hearted! Oh of course with an extremely expensive robe for the huns to gush over. She’s absolutely pathetic.

Reactions: 18
This made me laugh , not about the swimming but she just wants a dry robe. Honestly ste really is all about owning stuff, I love my dry robe , I use mine for dog walks , she doesn’t walk her dogs. And I thought she’s on about swimming lessons but was bobbing on the middle of the sea on holiday.
What is a dry robe? Is it just a waterproof coat?

Reactions: 5
Is she pregnant? Or is this another hinch ploy for attention??
Willy is more than likely on the spectrum but this level nonsense is not right.. I have worked with kids who have been hospitalised due to severe ASD and they didn’t have a level attached.. he will thrive in a main stream school .. animals are safe? Since when? They are all kinds of wrong the whole family .. I just pray the boys get back to their mum eventually and she has recovered 💗

Reactions: 19
If you have a private diagnosis why then have the NHS appointment? That could have gone to someone who cannot afford private and has been waiting for years
I thought one of the local family nurses/social workers (can’t remember role exactly) had bumped into her shortly after the level 3 private diagnosis and thanked her for freeing up a place in the public ‘system’ by paying to go private? From memory she made quite a point about this - I remember specifically because I’m a detail person and due to the fact that I absolutely know (from experience) that it was a hugely inappropriate and would very likely never, ever happen.
---

There’s the bit about B. It’s hard work to find the bit where she actually tells the story 🙄 she starts it about 64 times! 😂
Firstly, if R acknowledges that as an adult only B can call up to get the money then it clearly demonstrates ONLY B can access that money…so anyone else (parent or otherwise) can’t. Secondly, there is no way ‘they’ would share that her REAL dad had called 3 times to attempt the same. Finally. The bit about protecting her from that (lie) bit of information. How does she not see that even if that was true she is now doing far worse by discussing it on a paid for platform for thousands of strangers?! She is warped.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Ratshit, your cardigan doesn’t fit. I am not body shaming her but she’s no longer a teeny tiny itty bitty size. She is a healthy 10-12. She needs to accept that.

I would imagine the owner of the air b&b is a troll so well done to him!
Rach, Edie wants her cardigan back!
---

They’ve agreed with the Autism diagnosis but will they agree ‘level 3’? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I would be very surprised if a professional would openly agree with another professionals diagnosis without first doing their own assessments 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Here she goes again about sebs shoes. I bought them! Always about money and her pretty much owning them .

Reactions: 26
---

I would be very surprised if a professional would openly agree with another professionals diagnosis without first doing their own assessments 🤔
When she posted about his diagnosis, I checked the agency she used. They had a tiered system. One they provided was what seemed to be similar to a "working diagnosis"/brief initial assessment. The other option was something more comprehensive. From the exerpts of the letters she shared, it would be hard to tell which they chose, but I'd put money on the cheapest (less comprehensive) assessment. I think that many statutory (vs private) agencies might take issue with an assessment of dubious quality that was undertaken online based on parent self-report that is directly contradicted by what the same parent posts online. Not only that, nursery staff will not collude with her when preparing reports for the paeds and local authority. No matter how pally they seem and how many likes they give her crappy ig posts.

It's tit because their behaviour makes it harder for parents who are pleading for help and feel unheard. Grinds my gears. Amazing what stolen, scammed PayPal can pay for.

So glad that Joshua Marshall was fired by Devon and Cornwall Police. Not allegedly.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I hope Betsy realises she will have to keep her wits about her in Thailand. Travelling there is a brilliant experience but it can be a dangerous place. Absolutely NO drugs are tolerated either. It only takes associating with someone who has drugs on them to end up checking into the Bangkok Hilton.

Reactions: 24
Not sure if I’m allowed to post this but this is on someone’s Facebook…….he has obvs seen the posts about the money…..
I noticed E dad's partner had a quote aimed at Rach's "book of fiction". How she can show her face when so many people locally dislike her I don't know.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
---

I would be very surprised if anything that came out of her gob was true!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.