PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you need to see a doctor about that hun, if a photo of a 3.5 year old is causing that.
View attachment 1931006
Mines hurting too but I think that because I'm about to have my first period in 8 months (thanks peri-menopause. Least I hope it's that and i'm not labour 🤣) Maybe that's that's what's wrong with the hun too.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not a size 10, she's a size 8 people! She is implying that she oversized the trousers😂
91ED4D26-4A88-4B89-891B-89C7EE523ECD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Has she really just broadcast her teenage daughter will be travelling in Thailand alone and what day her flight is. Can’t be that hard to track the flight down. Massive safeguarding risk to poor B

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Just wanted her to know she hasn’t got one over on us, but yeah def happy to move on 👍
Who wants to see the mask slip?
When she moved the camera to J I honestly thought he was a floating head I’ve had to rewatch 3 times 😂😂
ETA- watched it another 3 times, His jacket is like an optical illusion the black bit on the neck just makes him look like his smashed his head through the floor I hope you guys find this as funny as i do 🤣😭
45B8F8C2-4CEE-4746-A207-D3CD43861828.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 90
When she moved the camera to J I honestly thought he was a floating head I’ve had to rewatch 3 times 😂😂
ETA- watched it another 3 times, His jacket is like an optical illusion the black bit on the neck just makes him look like his smashed his head through the floor I hope you guys find this as funny as i do 🤣😭View attachment 1931380
A9A86356-FBAD-443D-BCF9-FFEB945661BE.jpeg

these spot the differences get harder

• Haha
Reactions: 59
ETA- watched it another 3 times, His jacket is like an optical illusion the black bit on the neck just makes him look like his smashed his head through the floor I hope you guys find this as funny as i do 🤣😭View attachment 1931380
Makes him look even more like this guy!

D5A4E985-9923-4CC5-96C5-637498390191.jpeg

ETA: @DozyWebster snap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
One of these things isn’t true… make your own mind up which 😂😂
The rest of her might be a ten but her bloated booze belly sure isn’t!!
---

A hun has commented on the fb page to say that Rach looks like Hinch😂 wonder what her guide dog is called.
Ffs as of anyone really knows what hinch really looks like behind the filters!!
---

I’m amazed that New Look have chosen her to advertise and that they have okay’d that reel 😂😂 it would most certainly not make me want to go shop the look. I also just can’t cope with this fashion coming back, it was huge when I was 15/16. I think if B or Emily had done this kind of reel it would have looked a LOT better and would look more appealing on them too.
You must be slightly younger than me then! We did the whole cargo pants and vest top thing late 90s- early 00s when All Saints were around!! We wore them right round your bum waist but baggy everywhere else and just a white vest top!! God I crave to be able to pull that look off again 😩😩 was one of my faves 😩😩

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Lucy commented on one of the fb stories tonight, and reminded me of when she got married last year and Rach thought this was an appropriate outfit to wear when everyone else was wearing long flowing dresses and low heels. Mutton dressed as lamb. I could say a lot more but I think the photo speaks for itself.
8DBA365E-F9F6-4D17-B5F8-E57122397FF4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Mines hurting too but I think that because I'm about to have my first period in 8 months (thanks peri-menopause. Least I hope it's that and i'm not labour 🤣) Maybe that's that's what's wrong with the hun too.
Oh I feel for you, I hadn’t had one in 11months (peri-menopause not a baby 😂) and got one last week honestly forgot how bad they are😫 Hope your not too bad and have plenty of chocolate ready 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I certainly don't fancy Waynbo. Bullying, cheating, domestic abusers are not my type. He's got a point with that quote though hasn't he Rach? Does everyone buy their kids a car on their17th birthday before they have even learnt to drive? My son is 17 this year and I always assumed he would contribute to his first car as I don't have the money to pay for all of it plus insurance. Relatable Rach as always...

Reactions: 21
Not to mention that rancid rach DEFINITELY has an account on here and prob is a regular commenter on KDIL and others threads.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.