PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rach, you really need to stay in your lane and concentrate on your own shitshow of a life.
The "big" Instafamous peeps don't give time to so-called trolling, so why are you bothered about what someone has said about a pretend friend of yours?
Disliking someone and expressing that opinion is not trolling FFS.

Reactions: 27
It will be a jackanory tale of how she found this awful, vile troll from a single picture, who posts the most horrific things on the internet and how it blows her mind. Aka, someone found the woman as she accidentally left her insta handle on the screen shot, she posted that she didn’t like Hinch and R has no further evidence of anything. But she has to be the saviour and victim and she has to justify her behaviour to people who literally pay to blow smoke up her arse.
And a recurring reference to the fact she teaches our children - the adults of our future blah blah. How on Earth she thinks can can justify the threats she has made and the sharing of such personal information including her blog, is beyond me. As everyone is saying, regardless of the fact what she’s doing is illegal it is also utterly disproportionate to the ‘crime’ of someone sharing that they no longer particularly like ANOTHER influencers page because she has changed her output. She really is a nasty, vile bully. She spends her whole life, makes shed loads of money sharing out her opinion and personal information about others, painting them in a bad light and with no right to reply but god help anyone who has a differing opinion on someone. Make it make sense! Does seem a Saturday night theme so alcohol is fuelling these these rants and the viciousness. Like most bullies she tries to silence anyone who would speak against her.

Reactions: 36
So apparently the person was found the other night. Mrs Hinch ignores trolls and doesn't look at anything but R thought duck it because it affects them as a collective. "They" are drafting an email this afternoon and she'll be calling the Board of Governors tomorrow. Good luck with that as it's not a thing in Scotland. People writing anonymously on the internet is not acceptable. Her words 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
So apparently the person was found the other night. Mrs Hinch ignores trolls and doesn't look at anything but R thought duck it because it affects them as a collective. "They" are drafting an email this afternoon and she'll be calling the Board of Governors tomorrow. Good luck with that as it's not a thing in Scotland. People writing anonymously on the internet is not acceptable. Her words 🙄
So Mrs Hinch ignores it because she doesn’t want to look at anything, so R thought she would blast it everywhere?
She complains when people show her things from here because it makes her poorly, but she took it upon herself to do this.
Bet soph is over the moon!
bleeping lunatic she is!

ETA, obviously we all know R reads here herself, no one shows her anything 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
An email saying what exactly?
"Miss X used to like Hinches cleaning tips then went off her and finds her content boring now"
It's nothing to do with her! I actually am lost for words on this one 🤦‍♀️
Eta she has openly threatened a stranger on her public page showing her place of work to 200k followers. The school head has a duty of care to their staff. I'd be phoning the police.
I really hope that young woman is ok.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Im appalled at her. Accusing people of stalking and trolling when they're doing nothing of the kind. As a pp said, if I were the teacher, I'd explain the situation to the head first. R is the one completely in the wrong here, no one else has done anything illegal.
She really never thinks about the consequences of her actions.
She never has to think about the consequences to her actions…minion Jo (just as bad) tidy's up and makes it all go away for the spoilt little girl ‘who always gets wot she wants’ 🤨 Grow up all of you, stop enabling the bully, stop indulging her fantasies and sign post her to the help she so obviously and desperately needs!!!!

Reactions: 29
So just to clarify both people she outed are nothing to do with her? She’s contacting someone’s employer who hasn’t directly affected her on behalf of someone who doesn’t want to know?

Reactions: 48
It's a 'please miss she pulled my pigtails' kind of scenario.
Not been here from the beginning but there really is nothing about her to like is there?
She does nothing unless she can benefit from. It.

Reactions: 27
Hi Rachshit

Just so you know, I don't like your tit arse page and the crap you share either, I use too but you shared so much horrific content it made me block your page so I never saw anything you shared again... Mrs Hinch same she shares her kids without their consent and is a wastful tasteless talentless user. Infact most of you lot are, but we are never allowed to say a bad thing about you,we have to agree with you like little robots and sheep. Not me! Hope you read this because I'd like you to know that you are toxic the whole thing is toxic and one day it'll all fall down and I'm here for it 🥰

Reactions: 46
What would she say if we all changed our user names to our own names? We aren't in her inbox. I don't say anything here that i wouldn't say to her face if she did "come for me". She IS a liar, a theif and a terrible parent and shes done nothing in the last 3 years to prove otherwise. That's my opinion based on what she shows online. If she doesn't like it she doesn't have to read here to see it. Alternatively she could try not lying about everything, stop stealing money meant for DA victims and get herself on a parenting course.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
It’s the kids I feel sorry for. I had a lovely day out with mine yesterday, then today my son has played football (I never miss a match) and I’ve happily watched him do something he loves. Soon we’re going to clean the car, do homework, read together, make dinner and go to the cinema. I work full time so weekends are precious; I wouldn’t have the time or energy to try and actively destroy a stranger’s life and my boys are 12 and 14. She has children of that age and younger who are ignored so she can battle strangers online. bleeping weirdo.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
So this teacher hasn’t done/said anything to or about Rachaele? And what she has said about Mrs Hinch is just that she was a fan but finds her a bit boring now her content has changed? Is that it?? And Rachaele has doxxed her and is now planning to speak to the headteacher about this?

Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee frigging donkey. How is this anything remotely bad? And why is it acceptable for Rachaele to contact someone’s employer regarding this yet her and her huns lose their tit when ‘trolls’ make contact with schools/companies/SS etc in response to actual crappy things that Rachaele does? This is absolute madness.

Reactions: 47
I am really hoping for the kids sake that they're on yet another secret break somewhere or have palmed them all off yet again, can't imagine she's nice to be around at the moment. If Edie is at her dad's, that basically just leaves them to find someone to dump Wilby with as they don't care about the older ones.

It's never mentioned much here how often she never had the boys after stealing them from their mother and shipped them off whenever possible so it was just her girls with her and Sloshy at weekends.

Reactions: 16
Ha ha seems like I've missed the drama.

Hinch doesn't bother me personally but guess what Rach? I was listening to Rylans Show on Radio 2 yesterday afternoon. Hinch was on. Found myself chuckling a few times. She was having a great time, enjoying her moment and ignoring the negativity that comes her way.

Where were you? Ah.....in the Hobbit Loft with
Hair Transplant Hector (who you can barely tolerate these days) raging, doom scrolling and snorting up.

What a life eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Aww cute, they found a model on their day out yesterday of them on their wedding day loving each other the hardest 🥰🥰

Screenshot_2023-02-05-13-17-47-003.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion # T168 - Patrecon Saint Rachaele strikes again, saving fellow Instahuns from (non)trolling pain

Reactions: 12
She said doxxing isn’t a thing. In J’s 15 years of policing he said he’s never arrested someone for doxxing…
Well I guess hedgehogs aren’t really capable of doxxing so he wouldn’t, would he?
If anyone from D&C police reads here, she is just mocking you now. Just go and arrest her and show her that actually yes, yes it is illegal!
Also her stories from last night were taken down by insta while she was live for bullying and harassment! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Also meant to say. Katie - your Head will be very interested when you explain who Rach really is, especially the supposed paid for level 3 Autism diagnosis (Heads are very aware of the current trend for parents to push that narrative - normally intending to claim more benefits - harsh but a sad reality).

Your Head will also be very interested in the Safeguarding breaches that a supposed DV warrior employs in her own children's safe space - especially when you inform her that Rach once told 3000 strangers ( who pay to see her children online) that her 13 year old daughter had severe gynaecological issues.

You've nowt to worry about.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So I'm thinking that she is so annoyed that Emily has had her baby that she's worked herself up getting angrier and more frustrated. She then decided to get it out of her system by picking on someone that has not said anything directly to her, probably doesn't even follow her, and she will now try to ruin that person's life. Why. To feel in control, by being a massive c#*t. That makes her feel in control again.
Normal people would question why they feel a certain way and work on themselves. Not Rach with too many E's, she attacks people. What a piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.