PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would Waynbo delete that status? I don’t understand 🤷‍♀️
Could he maybe planning to take action when the book comes out? Not sure how these things work but I know people on here have said they can't show screenshots etc cos there's a legal process in place

Reactions: 9
Probably cause he has found out it had been talked about on here and doesn't want a load a people on his profile.
Bit late for that sweet cheeks! 😝😂
Maybe he just didn’t want her thinking she’s got to him, he’s never mentioned her before as far as I’m aware.

Reactions: 13
Could he maybe planning to take action when the book comes out? Not sure how these things work but I know people on here have said they can't show screenshots etc cos there's a legal process in place
Agree. There could be many reasons why he removed it.
But I doubt one of those reasons will be because he's intimidated by R 🤣 even though she will probably make out it was removed because of her and pc no balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So never mind waynbo 🙄 anyone know what edies dad looks like? Wasn't he the only normal baby daddy she had?

Reactions: 11
Agree. There could be many reasons why he removed it.
But I doubt one of those reasons will be because he's intimidated by R 🤣 even though she will probably make out it was removed because of her and pc no balls.
"So anyway guys, I heard that Betsy and Lula's dad was bad mouthing me on Facebook *does that face where she squishes her lips together and looks to the side* who does he think he is? Anyway, after I'd vomited horrifically and had some really big fat sobs, Josh was really upset about how upset I was, because he can't stand it when I'm in a bad mood. So he put his £5k watch on, packed up his bag that pays for itself, and deployed off to my ex's house (only stopping for a shite in Sainsbury's on the way). Because he's not a fighter, and he still has to act as though he's a police officer even though he's on a career break, all he did was walk past with his binoculars round his neck, pretending he was looking at some rare tits or something. Anyway, it must have worked because he took it down! He was obviously so scared of Josh that he didn't want any trouble"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
It really saddens me that a lot of women who are genuinely in this situation would have their children removed from their care for admitting to sleeping with a knife under their pillow and having thoughts of killing her partner. But not Rachele Patron Saint of the Delightfully Broken. I can’t believe that someone who swears like a trooper, commits fraud openly and affords her children no privacy not forgetting to mention dragging another woman through the family courts and stealing her children is put on a pedestal and making a living out of lying. Maybe she should put all of this in her book. It would make a good non- fiction read
Has the content of this news article been covered in any of her books?

Reactions: 8
So never mind waynbo 🙄 anyone know what edies dad looks like? Wasn't he the only normal baby daddy she had?
He just looks like a lovely guy. You know when people just have that aura around them lol.
But yeah, he's stocky and bald.
Still better looking and manly than slosh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He just looks like a lovely guy. You know when people just have that aura around them lol.
Yeah I no what u mean, well that wouldn't take much. Good old rach has taken any manly ness that josh had left out of him 🙄

Reactions: 12
Totally agree, he also seems like a great dad. His wife seems lovely too. The example of the lovely patchwork family R was hoping to achieve.

Reactions: 22
All three of her partners look completely different. She definitely doesn't have a 'type'

Reactions: 15
Has the content of this news article been covered in any of her books?
I don’t remember it in her first book, but without rereading that shite, I couldn’t say for sure 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think she just left it at being a ‘mutually toxic relationship’ so once again she’s very loosely covered that she did things too but then went on to say all the things that HE had done to HER and conveniently left out all her wrongdoing 🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.