Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dimples53

I have second hand embarrassment for her that she continues to refer to herself as his mum. He doesn’t call her that. No one else refers to her as that. Oh yeah, and he actually has a mum.
His real mother put a beautiful and loving post up wishing him a happy birthday as always and sending love as she always does with no need to brag or lie xx we are all hoping he actually got to see it 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Doeli70

VIP Member
Can't she see the utter hypocrisy of helping mums get their babies back but not supporting Sam through her issues and helping her have a relationship with her boys? I appreciate the boys may be better off living with R and J as others have said but why hasn't she offered to work with Sam and help her? That would be a kind thing to do but all she cares about is throwing her under the bus. She should be ashamed of herself.

• Heart

HubertsWhippedCream

Chatty Member
Rachel. Hannah hasn't even been mean. She just made a valid point in a question? And you've gone loco over it.

Then turning on the teacher... how can a teacher make comments on the Internet? One may ask how can someone who advocates for DV psychologically abuse her husband openly on the Internet? Same thing, no?

The hypocrisy is staggering

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I actually can’t cope. She’s uploaded loads of theese screenshots of “Katie’s” tattle posts. All from hinches thread lol. Nothing to do with her what so ever. Is she that desperate to get up her arse oh my days 😭😭😭
So when people contact brands that she's worked with to say she's not appropriate to advertise their products, it's "trolling", but it's ok for her to threaten to contact someone's employer because they said something about someone else on a public forum? Come on Ratshit, I'd love to hear how this is any different to those you brand "trolls".

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Fuck me, that post.... she thinks thats a household to be proud of?????
All the kids slag each other off, are vile to each other and complain about each other getting more attention or material things than the others. Wilby cried for betsy because she's a better mother to her baby brother than his own bloody mother is!! And its not an 18 year old daughters job to give their 40 year old mother advice about a sibling thats out of hand!!
All betsy has done her entire life is pick up pieces because her mother is a sack of shit!
She was TOLD about "abuse" when she was younger and exposed to conversations she shouldn't have been, she's looked after edie, she has parented Wilby since he came out the magical womb! She has to reassure her mother whenever she has a tantrum like a child, she's called and been in Lula's school to sort her out when it was a parents job! Shes constantly sorting seb and isaac out! Shes been brainwashed into not having a relationship with her other sisters (so much for wanting siblings to have a relationship ay rach?)
No fucking wonder B doesn't want to come back. Its emotional abuse plain and simple!

Reactions: 65

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I'm not sure he will. He's moved on and doesn't give a shit about his rancid old boot of an ex. She's been bad mouthing him online and in her book for years and he's never bothered, I reckon he just thinks that those who matter know the truth.
And that is exactly how you know she wasn't in an abusive terrifying relationship with him and she wasn't a victim. Because I'm telling you now, if that was the case, she wouldn't be trying to antagonise him publicly for 15 years straight! She would be terrified and would do anything to not be on his radar or to piss him off!

Iv moved multiple times over the years to get away from abusive ex, iv never spoken about him, never brought him up in conversation, if someone else does, I either completely ignore it or change the subject or even deny knowing him, iv blocked him on several numbers and all of my social media everytime he tries to add me or message me and I make sure we have zero mutual friends or block people who I know that know him. There's no way on this earth I would poke the bear!

• Heart

jxhx

VIP Member
So apparently the person was found the other night. Mrs Hinch ignores trolls and doesn't look at anything but R thought fuck it because it affects them as a collective. "They" are drafting an email this afternoon and she'll be calling the Board of Governors tomorrow. Good luck with that as it's not a thing in Scotland. People writing anonymously on the internet is not acceptable. Her words 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Roma890

Ha ha seems like I've missed the drama.

Hinch doesn't bother me personally but guess what Rach? I was listening to Rylans Show on Radio 2 yesterday afternoon. Hinch was on. Found myself chuckling a few times. She was having a great time, enjoying her moment and ignoring the negativity that comes her way.

Where were you? Ah.....in the Hobbit Loft with
Hair Transplant Hector (who you can barely tolerate these days) raging, doom scrolling and snorting up.

What a life eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Wonderwall83

Can you imagine that phonecall on Monday morning?
How fucking ironic it's like playground behaviour 🤦‍♀️🤣
"I want to tell tales on that teacher who has been nasty to this other girl who I'm trying to be friends with"

Fuckinghell 😫🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 63

NatLeaf

Urgh that article about her having PPP has really angered me. I’m a child protection social worker, currently a CP chair. There is no way that if she had PPP with an earlier pregnancy that she wouldn’t have had services heavily involved in all subsequent pregnancies in case of a relapse. Just off the top of my head I’ve had an unborn put on a CP plan due to the mother’s previous PPP and another where we entered into proceedings (not to remove but to place in a mother and baby unit post birth) due to the mother attempting suicide with the previous newborn. I’ve also drawn up safety plans with extended family. There is no way at minimum her pregnancies wouldn’t have been on a child in need plan, more likely cp if she really had PPP. And wow would everyone known about it if it were true! She is such an awful person to take the worst things that can happen to someone and make it hers!

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Smell_my_cheese

There was no need to post a picture of their card to Seb. No one asked for it, there wasn’t anything ‘influencer worthy’ in it. There was only one reason why she chose to post it.

She’s a spiteful, nasty cow.

Reactions: 62

armywife119

VIP Member
Why do people shit themselves? I’d be like wow ok, I’m glad you know what I’ve said as I stand by it all. Contact my employer, family. I’d tell them what a vile, scamming excuse of a woman she is. I’d also tell them how she destroyed two families by being a cheating slag. Which is worse Rachel? Sending a few messages criticising your behaviour On a forum or destroying the lives of women and children by wrecking their parents marriage? Hmmm

• Heart

Moongirl69

VIP Member
She has actually lost the plot. Doxxing someone who expressed an articulate opinion about another person!!!
Hinch ignores her actual trolls. She's a millionaire and doesn't give a 💩.
Why does R feel the need to get involved?
Spending your Saturday night troll hunting.
What a sad life.

She just said last week her mental health is the best its been in months 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Just catching up and @DipsyDoodle i love you, I really do but can you STOP GIVING ME SHIT TRACKSUITS!!! I got one in every colour a few threads back and now I’ve got another one AND a shit scraf, what did I do to upset you?! 😂

If you give me a sleeping bag coat we’re falling out 🤨

• Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
Yes I am sure Louisa wouldn't like if people were to let the maternity care team she works for know that she is encouraging someone online to "go get that teacher"

If R can do it to Katie afterall, what's to stop Katie doing the same.
quoting myself as too late to edit

All Katie said is that she didnt like Hinch anymore to didnt follow her. Isn't that these people tell us to do if we don't like their content?

She didnt message hinch, she didnt message R. She has never commented on this thread about R. She may not even know who R is. Yet R has taken it upon herself to share many screenshots with personal information relating to Katie to thousands of people, has contacted her employers about a situation that is nothing to do with them and has actually threatened that she is "coming for her". Louisa has then encouraged that behaviour and wants the teacher sacked. Isn't that classed as inciting a hate crime?

Who are the bullies and the trolls?

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I feel sorry for that head teacher opening their emails on Monday morning 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣.
Shes getting way too cocky though, it will eventually bite her on her arse. She's got far too comfortable with bullying people now and thinks she's untouchable. Newsflash rach, bullies never win!

Rach = "I walk in the playground like beyonce calling everyone cunts"
Reality = stays at home and let's josh do the school run or parks outside and stays in the car whilst her 9 year old takes herself into school.

Rach = "yeah I'm coming for you bitch"
Reality = pa jo sends a mock email on rachs behalf and josh gets cocky to a phone camera while eye fucking himself!

Rach = "josh confronted one of my worse trolls to their face".
Reality = josh waited until said man was alone after his big burley mates had fucked off, to have a quiet word and tell him to stop picking on his iddy biddy wife.

Have a day off you pair of lunatics!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

tequila sunrise

Just catching up as I was away for the weekend having a lovely time with my husband and not videoing the entire weekend.

Anyways...2 observations...I thought Wilby didn't react well in new situations or understand stuff? So he was loving life and seemed to understand 'dangerous' 🤣🤣

She's actually unhinged 'I'm coming for you Disney princess' haahah OK hun. Head up here to Scotland and start on us....Good luck 🤣

Why does she think she's so important? She's a goofy looking weirdo from Devon. What a crank. Her and her weird husband blocked me ages ago as I liked a comment from someone disagreeing with what she said. God she's just a boring little nobody with no fashion sense 🤣🤣🤣
"goofy looking weirdo from Devon" : gets my vote for next thread title 👏👏

• Haha
  • Wow

winefeast

Just catching up as I was away for the weekend having a lovely time with my husband and not videoing the entire weekend.

Anyways...2 observations...I thought Wilby didn't react well in new situations or understand stuff? So he was loving life and seemed to understand 'dangerous' 🤣🤣

She's actually unhinged 'I'm coming for you Disney princess' haahah OK hun. Head up here to Scotland and start on us....Good luck 🤣

Why does she think she's so important? She's a goofy looking weirdo from Devon. What a crank. Her and her weird husband blocked me ages ago as I liked a comment from someone disagreeing with what she said. God she's just a boring little nobody with no fashion sense 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

DozyWebster

VIP Member
When she moved the camera to J I honestly thought he was a floating head I’ve had to rewatch 3 times 😂😂
ETA- watched it another 3 times, His jacket is like an optical illusion the black bit on the neck just makes him look like his smashed his head through the floor I hope you guys find this as funny as i do 🤣😭View attachment 1931380
A9A86356-FBAD-443D-BCF9-FFEB945661BE.jpeg

these spot the differences get harder

• Haha
Reactions: 59