PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine though 'so I commented on an entirely public forum with my own opinion' 🤣🤣🤣

Ohhh call the police. Katie expressed her opinion. I too did that on my weekend away. Hope my family who were up visiting don't call the police later 🤣🤣🤣

'She said she isn't a fan of that wine, what a troll' 🤣🤣🤣 god she's such a weirdo. A frantic buck toothed freak
Sorry I've missed all this, who's Katie? I looked on rancids story & seen she'd put that but didn't get it 🙈

Reactions: 2
Still catching up on threads 🤯 but dear Lord, she's deranged isn't she?! Imaging doxing someone who's commented on another influenzas tattle thread? Doesn't even make sense 🤷🏻‍♀️. To try and keep the huns interest and income, she has to do things that are more and more 'entertaining' and shocking, and claiming she's outing trolls has that shock factor for those that don't know better on the Patrecon page. She knows they'll be over it in 24hrs, she won't do anything about it but will make up all kinds of lies to anyone who does message her asking how she got on when she reported Hinch's 'troll' because she can say what she likes knowing nobody can disprove what she claims.

Reactions: 30
Sorry I've missed all this, who's Katie? I looked on rancids story & seen she'd put that but didn't get it 🙈
She was a teacher at a school (I think) she did put her pic up but bestie Jo has probably arrived and given her the daily dose of rescue remedy and shoved her back in the attic and put the WiFi off 🤣🤣 Katie had noted (on here maybe?) She wasn't as keen on Hinch anymore. She didn't say anything terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is a nasty piece of work. If she put half as much effort into being a parent as she does into being a bleep, her kids wouldn’t be so far off the rails 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
She is so so strange. If someone was sharing an opinion an any other forum would she be ringing the head or is it just because it's on tattle?!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Remember points of view the tv programme with Anne Robinson ? So if i wrote into the programme and said I thought coronation street was a load of shite or I thought gary linkaker was a shite presenter -does that make me a troll for having an opinion?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Im appalled at her. Accusing people of stalking and trolling when they're doing nothing of the kind. As a pp said, if I were the teacher, I'd explain the situation to the head first. R is the one completely in the wrong here, no one else has done anything illegal.
She really never thinks about the consequences of her actions.

Reactions: 28
She honestly blows my mind! How anyone cannot see she has issues I don’t know, let alone recommend to their vulnerable friends that they should contact her for help.

I have always dipped in and out a bit on these threads (life innit) but she does seem to be a little more cray cray than normal?! I’d like to think that everything will start undoing though I suspect you’ve all felt like that a while! Something just feels different though.

Just so hoping karma catches up and I’m so here for it 🍿

Reactions: 35
She’s trying to look hard in front of Hinch isn’t she?

I can only hope every time she has these escapades another hon sees the light and cancels Patreon

Reactions: 28
Just catching up as I was away for the weekend having a lovely time with my husband and not videoing the entire weekend.

Anyways...2 observations...I thought Wilby didn't react well in new situations or understand stuff? So he was loving life and seemed to understand 'dangerous' 🤣🤣

She's actually unhinged 'I'm coming for you Disney princess' haahah OK hun. Head up here to Scotland and start on us....Good luck 🤣

Why does she think she's so important? She's a goofy looking weirdo from Devon. What a crank. Her and her weird husband blocked me ages ago as I liked a comment from someone disagreeing with what she said. God she's just a boring little nobody with no fashion sense 🤣🤣🤣
"goofy looking weirdo from Devon" : gets my vote for next thread title 👏👏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
As someone mentioned earlier..something is going on in the background, she’s deflecting and on the offensive, on behalf of someone who views her as an online acquaintance, at most 🙄

i bet there is a lot of aggressive whispering through barred bucked teeth and spit flying about Devon atm…
For clarification R, expressing an opinion on a public forum is not trolling, disagreeing with someone is not trolling.

R you can’t control people’s opnions, but you may be able to “influence” them (lols) by not being such a prick on the internet 👍🏻

Reactions: 37
Take the pop-ups on the road...what that really means is she will have a shitshow stall at her self-arranged book appearances and bill the expenses to the CIC under the ruse of raising funds on the road.

Oh, Katie if you happen to read here. Do NOT worry, there's nothing she can do to you for expressing an opinion. On the other hand, there's plenty you can do to her for outing your personal information and making threats...Tattle always has the receipts 😉

Attachments

Reactions: 29
My god these 2 just become more and more unhinged. Taking a 3 year old to something he clearly doesn't like and keep trying to provoke a reaction from him ( clearly so she can say he had a "meltdown") when he blatantly doesn't like it and express so is just fucked up on all levels.

Then the hinch troll thing she has lost the plot!!! She's the one trolling and doxing some one who has an opinion nothing in what the op said was nasty . Funny how the huns don't see what there saviour of dv is actually doing isn't it. Not helping anyone at all but actually being a online bully. Thick as mince those huns

Reactions: 29
She pulls stupid stunts like last night then calls everyone else toxic. There’s no wonder she has no genuine friends. She can be doing it for one reason only and that’s to try and frighten her huns from looking at tattle or cancelling their subs.

Just because you share every intimate detail of your friends and family’s lives doesn’t give you the right to do it to anyone else Rubber lips.

Get a bleeping grip and stop blaming the trolls or anyone else for your own duck ups and admit you’re a first class witch and a dreadful parent. Do you really not care that the companies you work with and your paying customers can also see you doxxing and slagging folks off?

The ‘I’m coming for you’ threat is laughable considering she’s frightened of most of Devon, I’m sure the tattler in question is worried sick about rancid flaps and billy no bollocks coming knocking at her door. Old rancid is digging her own grave one empty threat at a time

Reactions: 34
Remember points of view the tv programme with Anne Robinson ? So if i wrote into the programme and said I thought coronation street was a load of shite or I thought gary linkaker was a shite presenter -does that make me a troll for having an opinion?
the thing is when i was a teenager, i used to be obsessed with soaps, to the point where i’d be dissecting each episode on a very popular forum. i’d be slating the storylines and everything, giving my opinion on it all. what tattle is, is no different. she’s giving us content to comment on - to form an opinion and having an opinion is not illegal… a very wise lady once told me “an opinion is like an hole… everyone’s got one”.

Reactions: 35
Why does her management let her get away with this vile behaviour? What she has done AGAIN is illegal. There's no way Rioja Roger is still a police officer because he'd get pulled up about her illegal activities and for the things he has said and done.

Reactions: 33
Am I right in thinking these troll/doxxing rants only seem to happen on a Saturday night ? Is that the night they go hard on ❄/🍷 ?
There's something very wrong with her in my opinion. She's becoming more and more unhinged and paranoid.
I hope the people she attempting to bully do something about her behaviour. D & C police must be getting report after report about her dubious activities.

Reactions: 43
She's doing a live at 12 apparently on her patreon page. Wonder if it will be all trolls or a total deflection?

Reactions: 16
She's doing a live at 12 apparently on her patreon page. Wonder if it will be all trolls or a total deflection?
It will be a jackanory tale of how she found this awful, vile troll from a single picture, who posts the most horrific things on the internet and how it blows her mind. Aka, someone found the woman as she accidentally left her insta handle on the screen shot, she posted that she didn’t like Hinch and R has no further evidence of anything. But she has to be the saviour and victim and she has to justify her behaviour to people who literally pay to blow smoke up her arse.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.