PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best response that head teacher could give Rachaeaeaeaeale is to email her back and thank her from bringing internet safety to her attention. And that she will be running an assembly for the children at her school to highlight how to behave on the internet, including not exploiting yourself or others online, not sharing personal information online that might make others judge you, not posting things online that might make you a target for others, online privacy and consent before posting photos/videos/stories about others.

The headteacher could also end it by saying something supportive like 'get a grip you manky deluded witch, if you don't like people judging you or your daft mates, don't give them anything to judge. Now duck OFF, leave my teachers alone and try getting a proper job because you clearly have too much time on your hands' :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I think everyone who has commented on that live about “getting the teacher” and “not letting it drop” etc should be fully named and shamed on here, their employers, family and friends contacted etc to make sure everyone knows what bullies they are. Maybe even their photos displayed.
NOT.
Because that would be completely wrong, irrational and OTT. It would also be extremely unfair as all they have done is express an opinion. Right?
Sound similar? Any of those women reading here I hope you start to feel as worried and stressed as you’ve probably made that teacher feel this weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I think everyone who has commented on that live about “getting the teacher” and “not letting it drop” etc should be fully named and shamed on here, their employers, family and friends contacted etc to make sure everyone knows what bullies they are. Maybe even their photos displayed.
NOT.
Because that would be completely wrong, irrational and OTT. It would also be extremely unfair as all they have done is express an opinion. Right?
Sound similar? Any of those women reading here I hope you start to feel as worried and stressed as you’ve probably made that teacher feel this weekend.
Well said 👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 17
Also the email ready for her at 9 😂😂 most heads are there well before 9 it’s not a 9-5 job. The head likely saw the email over the wkend as I’m sure the head needs to be contactable at all times, so she has probably already binned it thinking it’s spam. Get a grip R you absolute bell.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She's still at it (I've blanked out the name as the mods don't like accounts being mentioned but it's the one who "found" the "troll")
Added some screenshots of comments she was getting today whilst going on about ot 😴
These huns must live like nuns they are so pure in their thoughts and actions 🙄

Have they never had a negative opinion of anyone or anything? Never looked online and disagreed with anything someone has posted? Never done the school run disliked anyone? Never watched a TV programme and disliked it? Never spoken to a friend negatively? Never ordered a meal and not liked it? Never seen some of the outrageous outfits some celebrity's wear and commented on it? Never had anything bad to say about a politician, they are hunan like everyone afterall.

Honestly, the delusion and hypocrisy is strong with that lot.

Let's not forget that Rs kids would bully yours for not having named bags and shoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
She is totally egged on and feels validated by the huns she thinks are her friends on patreon.
What she fails to realise is that any huns left at this point don’t have a brain cell between them and use the Rachaele Hambleton tit show to fill the void left behind from Jeremy Kyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The fact that she calls her siblings every day, not even to chat to them but to watch TV etc......that sounds like a someone that is concerned for her siblings welfare when she's not physically present to help them. Their whole family dynamic is off.

Reactions: 43
Just catching up. All I can say is WOW. Bet Hinch is furious that Raq has jumped on board with this.
Has Emily had her baby yet? Raq is obviously struggling with the fact Emily is having a baby girl 🤣
Wonder if her die hard Huns will mention anything about the baby & then be blocked 🤷‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 20
NOT.
Yes I am sure Louisa wouldn't like if people were to let the maternity care team she works for know that she is encouraging someone online to "go get that teacher"

If R can do it to Katie afterall, what's to stop Katie doing the same.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
I’d say Emily had the baby over the weekend, possibly Stacey as well as both been quiet on content. Both having girls in their blended families.
Emily has got everything R has clawed to get, her partner appears to be a good guy, not plastered all over social media eye bleeping himself. The family appear happy and loving and baby girl possibly already here.

And what’s R got?
Unemployed bum she’s married to who thinks he’s gorgeous and can’t take his eyes off himself or your oldest daughters mates,
Friends she pays to be around, oldest who has to parent all the other kids. Various kids in ‘sticky’ situations, when you even know where they are, and can’t leave the house on your own in case someone says PayPal.

The poor teacher is getting the brunt of R and her vicious jealousy. Hinch isn’t arsed about someone having an opinion, because she’s happy in her life with her big house, family, cleaning job and Stacey as a mate!
To cling onto someone else’s ‘troll’ is pathetic and so clear to see how miserable she is with her lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Yes I am sure Louisa wouldn't like if people were to let the maternity care team she works for know that she is encouraging someone online to "go get that teacher"

If R can do it to Katie afterall, what's to stop Katie doing the same.
quoting myself as too late to edit

All Katie said is that she didnt like Hinch anymore to didnt follow her. Isn't that these people tell us to do if we don't like their content?

She didnt message hinch, she didnt message R. She has never commented on this thread about R. She may not even know who R is. Yet R has taken it upon herself to share many screenshots with personal information relating to Katie to thousands of people, has contacted her employers about a situation that is nothing to do with them and has actually threatened that she is "coming for her". Louisa has then encouraged that behaviour and wants the teacher sacked. Isn't that classed as inciting a hate crime?

Who are the bullies and the trolls?

• Heart
Reactions: 61
What they are doing is exactly what they are accusing people of doing! Make it make sense 🤦‍♀️
Like someone else said, what's to stop anyone screenshotting the huns comments, searching for their Facebook profiles and LinkedIn profile, contacting their employers to complain that they are threatening to "go get" someone and sending abuse to peoples inbox because they have a different opinion!
Can we get them sacked too??? Because thats exactly what they are doing, they are doing way worse than 'Kate' ever did!! Its a bleeping witch hunt because there are hundreds of them doing it to one person. Because I can guarantee a few of them women have sent nasty messages to that ladies inbox, they can't help themselves!

Reactions: 40
Emily has had her baby I’ve heard she had her yesterday .. local gossip obviously not certain until Emily confirms!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Surely PC Joshua Marshall who was sacked from works for D&C police would be telling her that she is pretty much breaking the law? Honestly she needs to let things go, move on, grow up etc
Im not sure if shes mentioned her mum abandoned her at age 4, then wouldnt buy her trainers at 15. This apparently is why shes like she is. Shes traumatised.
Now Rach, I know you read here so please read and as you wish:
You have not had a hard life. You grew up in the family home, some people had to survive the care system (myself included) you have always had your 'flying monkeys' to do your dirty work, other people had dealt with it themself. You claim to be traumatised by your childhood yet from what you so, it was pretty much bog standard and when the teens hit you went off the rails. A lot of people do, a lot of people dont. Me? I was dragged through the care system and had 8/9 homes before the age of 6, subjected to horrendous abuse then adopted, which broke down when i was 15. So have pretty much defended for myself since. However, I do not force/project this trauma on my children. Why? Because it's not something they need to lnow about.
For once in your life, take stock of what you have and be flipping grateful. Emily's having a baby girl? Instead of being bitter and jealous, be happy for her, be happy that she is getting her happy ever after. Instead of blaming trolls for everything, look at your behaviour. You reap what you sow, and its looking like you will end up as some bitter twisted old lady in a nursing home, whose family dont bother, unless your end of life care, then theyll fight over your will (yes ive seen this happen in my line of work)

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I wonder how this is all going to go down with Hinch. I don't think she'll appreciate this unnecessary tit show she's being dragged into. Think she's fucked it for the play date now! 🤦‍♀️🤣
As for the email sent to the headteacher, notic she said 'we've sent emails' 🤔
Come on Rach you're a best selling author, surely you can type an email without someone holding your hand 🙄
If the procedure is the same as my school she won't be told the outcome of the investigation - if there even is one! 🙈🤣

Reactions: 29
Surely PC Joshua Marshall who was sacked from works for D&C police would be telling her that she is pretty much breaking the law? Honestly she needs to let things go, move on, grow up etc
Im not sure if shes mentioned her mum abandoned her at age 4, then wouldnt buy her trainers at 15. This apparently is why shes like she is. Shes traumatised.
Now Rach, I know you read here so please read and as you wish:
You have not had a hard life. You grew up in the family home, some people had to survive the care system (myself included) you have always had your 'flying monkeys' to do your dirty work, other people had dealt with it themself. You claim to be traumatised by your childhood yet from what you so, it was pretty much bog standard and when the teens hit you went off the rails. A lot of people do, a lot of people dont. Me? I was dragged through the care system and had 8/9 homes before the age of 6, subjected to horrendous abuse then adopted, which broke down when i was 15. So have pretty much defended for myself since. However, I do not force/project this trauma on my children. Why? Because it's not something they need to lnow about.
For once in your life, take stock of what you have and be flipping grateful. Emily's having a baby girl? Instead of being bitter and jealous, be happy for her, be happy that she is getting her happy ever after. Instead of blaming trolls for everything, look at your behaviour. You reap what you sow, and its looking like you will end up as some bitter twisted old lady in a nursing home, whose family dont bother, unless your end of life care, then theyll fight over your will (yes ive seen this happen in my line of work)
Josh told her that he’s never arrested someone for what tattlers call “doxing”. It’s just a term used here apparently

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Her face in those screenshots is pure evil. She loves causing trouble. If tattle closed down tomorrow she'd be lost as it's all she talks about. I hope if the huns have emailed Kate which they undoubtedly have as that is what R wants them to do and the whole reason she publicises her details then I hope she keeps all the info and gets legal advice. She probably has access to free legal advice through her union.

Reactions: 28
Josh told her that he’s never arrested someone for what tattlers call “doxing”. It’s just a term used here apparently
Its not illegal on its own, but it can be contributed towards already illegal activities such as harassment, abusive behaviour, intimidation and incitement to violence.
So yeh, what she and her huns have done can be classed as a criminal offence because she threatened to "get her" and no doubt her huns have harassed her in her inbox with abuse 🤷‍♀️

Now, if its a company who publicly shares a customers personal details such as name, address, bank details, email address etc then thats also illegal and goes against gdpr rules (which companies associated with her have done before, ie what happened to VCJR and shes also done it in regards to her patreon subs)

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.