PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she really just broadcast her teenage daughter will be travelling in Thailand alone and what day her flight is. Can’t be that hard to track the flight down. Massive safeguarding risk to poor B
She shared a lot more about it the other day. The date, the airport shes flying from, how much spending money she has, the fact she's travelling alone.......

Can she please stop with the camel toe? Maybe if she let her vagina breathe, she wouldn't get thrush and BV so much!

Reactions: 23
Going back to the new look ad- I'd put money (that wasn't scammed, actually earned in *gasp* a job) that they were for B or L and teeny tiny rach with her period pants/tenna ladies decided she deserved them more.
Rach, I know you read here. YOU.ARE.NOT.A.SIZE.10, your husband was sacked and every woman's unthrussy vagina within a 5 mile radius of Paignton recoils when he's outside the house. Oh and stop with the whole non verbal violent 3yr act. Wilby is a delightful, walking talking little boy who you don't deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Must wrap up and layer in my patagonia fleece as they're only electric heaters !!! duck the fact half your 'survivors' have no heating ,nor can't afford an electric heater ...C**T !!
take em for a Costa eh,that'll warm them up

Reactions: 31
So lazy arse went back to bed instead of parenting 🤔 so much for being present more. I can't stand Edie, but I felt sorry for her this morning when she didn't have any clean jumpers for school. Just something small like that can cause anxiety in a child and ruin their whole day. She's ruining those children, they'd all be better off without her! Sounded like sloshy was getting dressed in front of her too, each to their own but I find it inappropriate 😏

Reactions: 33
Remind me again what Betsy wrote on the reel when Seb got his car? 🤔
I laughed so much about that post. Yeah I’d rather my child was a ranging racist, violent or even a BLOODY SCAMMER too. As long as they are #bekind on social media. I mean FFS

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No Rach, most husbands don't stop the car to look at birds because they're IN WORK!

• Haha
Reactions: 67
I’m way behind but have booked myself into bed at 8.40pm to catch up😂
Not me laughing at her crying at Bratsy going to fly away, Wonder why she duznt want to be at home.? Maybe the continuous dumping of the 3 yr old, Maybe the constant arguments, maybe the list parking space since Seb replaced 2 wheels with 4…. Run Bratsy , Run away from the circus, Pack your trunk. Toot toodity toot😂😂😂
---

No Rach, most husbands don't stop the car to look at birds because they're IN WORK!
Thought she had an important meeting… or was it just another trip to the expensive cafe😡😡

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.