PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite amusing that her doxxing someone who has done nothing wrong could be her downfall. If the head has any sense they’ll contact the police and get ratchet gone

Reactions: 29
Doxing on its own is not illegal. It’s the associated activities and intentions that are, such as harassment, threats and stalking. The fact she has written and published her intention of ‘I’m coming to get you’ and posting the lady’s workplace that tips it into a more sinister thus potentially illegal situation. She just can’t help herself.

Reactions: 56
If she sets out to 'destroy' strangers on the Internet, imagine the lengths she goes to for the real life people she does know, like V and S!
Hopefully that head teacher will have more than one email in her inbox, making her aware of Rs threats and they will immediately contact the police. Doxing is one thing, but the silly bleep can't help herself with her own threats and harassment (of which contacting a workplace is) and the fact she's put that school logo and name everywhere too 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 a big No No!
I find it insane that at the end of the day, posting on here is anonymous, so who's to say she 100% has the right person? And what's with involving her work place and blog? Threats left, right and center.
There's only one person making threats , harassing and stalking and it isn't that lady!
Silly bleep.

Reactions: 39
Thanks Rach for confirming that you're at home but doesn't mean that you have any children in the house does it?
015CC027-0406-4776-BA3B-237153107FF3.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Who the duck does this witch think she is.??? The woman was only expressing an opinion and it wasnt even about Ratshite!!!!! She needs to pull her tongue out of Hunchcliffes hole. She doesn't want to be your friend. She doesnt know you. You dont know her. Grow up you prick!!!!

Reactions: 37
Why was she talking about doxxing on the live? Been having a read here and now bluffing? 👀🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks Rach for confirming that you're at home but doesn't mean that you have any children in the house does it?
View attachment 1937541
Isaac and Lula were on the live and W in the background. Isaac was asking for a Stone Island top, skinny jeans and trainers. She told him to send her the link then later on said I'm not buying you trainers and jeans to cause trouble at the football.

Reactions: 11
I so hope someone has sent those threatening screenshots to the police. Miss untouchable would have the shock.of her life if she actually got arrested and I don't think her mother not buying her trainers when she was 14 would cut it as an excuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Isaac and Lula were on the live and W in the background. Isaac was asking for a Stone Island top, skinny jeans and trainers. She told him to send her the link then later on said I'm not buying you trainers and jeans to cause trouble at the football.
Did she explain what happened last night, or just gloss over it and bleat on about random crap again?

Reactions: 8
Did she explain what happened last night, or just gloss over it and bleat on about random crap again?
I mentioned it earlier. The person was found a couple of nights ago. Mrs H doesn't read or react to "trolls" so R took it upon herself.

Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for that head teacher opening their emails on Monday morning 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣.
Shes getting way too cocky though, it will eventually bite her on her arse. She's got far too comfortable with bullying people now and thinks she's untouchable. Newsflash rach, bullies never win!

Rach = "I walk in the playground like beyonce calling everyone cunts"
Reality = stays at home and let's josh do the school run or parks outside and stays in the car whilst her 9 year old takes herself into school.

Rach = "yeah I'm coming for you witch"
Reality = pa jo sends a mock email on rachs behalf and josh gets cocky to a phone camera while eye bleeping himself!

Rach = "josh confronted one of my worse trolls to their face".
Reality = josh waited until said man was alone after his big burley mates had fucked off, to have a quiet word and tell him to stop picking on his iddy biddy wife.

Have a day off you pair of lunatics!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
She's gone out in public with the welder outfit and the granny housecoat too, and can't walk in those shoes at all. Maybe she got those as she has massive blisters from the docs.
BB255DD4-8D72-4375-8D86-CA0502C1BE1B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I was that person I’d be straight onto the police. Some weirdo threatening me because I said I didn’t like their friend. Proof of the threat in black and white.

It’s bullying and harassment at the least.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.