PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies Edies not Emilys
Remember a while ago Edie was shown with flowers on valentines day a few years in a row. They were from a boy in her class whose mums business this is.
Edie has a boyfriend? 😳 Going from her “book” the other night, I think this is quite worrying and fear that this child will be pushed into growing up far far too soon. She already tries to model herself on Betsy which I get younger siblings will do but at some point a parent has to step in and say you are too young for that and let them be a child. As much as Edie is a very talented little girl, I did find it very sad what she was writing about. My daughter loves writing little stories and drawing picture to go with it but they’re normally about rescuing animals, magic, adventures that kind of thing, not living in an apartment in bloody London with her boyfriend.

Apologies as I know Edies writing has already been covered but I was a it shocked reading that and then reading she had a boyfriend. She’s 9!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
BeKind is going travelling at the end of February on her own, she's booked a ticket to Thailand. Rach kindly told us all how BeKind will have about £4000 saved by the time she goes 🙄 £2000 was her own money from wages and a wild ad, the other £2000 was a saving fund that Rach and Betsys dad had done when they were going through the courts. Betsy rang to get the money out and her 'REAL' dad (as she said) had tried to take it out 3 times before apparently
Thailand by herself 😳 its not all resorts and beaches. Hopefully she is smart enough to not go walking around by herself at night and sticks to the tourist areas.

Reactions: 29
Edie has a boyfriend? 😳 Going from her “book” the other night, I think this is quite worrying and fear that this child will be pushed into growing up far far too soon. She already tries to model herself on Betsy which I get younger siblings will do but at some point a parent has to step in and say you are too young for that and let them be a child. As much as Edie is a very talented little girl, I did find it very sad what she was writing about. My daughter loves writing little stories and drawing picture to go with it but they’re normally about rescuing animals, magic, adventures that kind of thing, not living in an apartment in bloody London with her boyfriend.

Apologies as I know Edies writing has already been covered but I was a it shocked reading that and then reading she had a boyfriend. She’s 9!
That's why I put boyfriend in quote marks 'boyfriend' it goes back to reception I think and he used to get her flowers for valentines and birthdays, this happened a couple of years in a row Raq used to put the pictures up on fb. My daughter did the same when she was that age. I'm not involved with the school anymore, mine left a while back so not sure if they are still 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend'.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Could the £2000 savings fund be the government child trust fund?
Could be. My eldest missed the cut off by a week :(

Knowing R, it'll be money she scraped off pavements and worked 25 hours a day just to put a penny a day away to save her tiny broken baby

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Did we actually hear Betsy say her biological dad tried to get the money out…or was R telling the story 🤷🏻‍♀️
Obviously it's the teeny tiny, toes turned in, teeth are off wondering, the greatest, the lushest and the most amazing woman in sacked Joshua Marshalls life is telling the story 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Could the £2000 savings fund be the government child trust fund?
No, she said there was two and a half grand held in court until B was 18. She called up to get it and they will pay it into her account in four weeks. She then told someone on the live minutes later that she had it within a week. She also said there was a £500 child trust fund amount in top of that.

Something that stuck out for me apart from this was she was showing the contents of her fridge and showed fruit pots that the boys like. She said they were from Tesco but that the ones from Aldi were cheaper and the fruit lasts longer. I'm sure Tesco will be impressed with that.

Sloshy came home in a bad mood. She said they'd had words then said that they'd had an argument in the car regarding "the company" in front of Jo. She was trying to get him involved in the live but he wasn't happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thailand by herself 😳 its not all resorts and beaches. Hopefully she is smart enough to not go walking around by herself at night and sticks to the tourist areas.
She mentioned how GG was annoyed with BeKind and told her she's running away from her problems. Only for BeKind to tell her mum that maybe she is running away from her problems but she feels like her problems will feel a lot less when shes in the heat, sat on a beach in Bali, in a bikini 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
No, she said there was two and a half grand held in court until B was 18. She called up to get it and they will pay it into her account in four weeks. She then told someone on the live minutes later that she had it within a week. She also said there was a £500 child trust fund amount in top of that.

Something that stuck out for me apart from this was she was showing the contents of her fridge and showed fruit pots that the boys like. She said they were from Tesco but that the ones from Aldi were cheaper and the fruit lasts longer. I'm sure Tesco will be impressed with that.

Sloshy came home in a bad mood. She said they'd had words then said that they'd had an argument in the car regarding "the company" in front of Jo. She was trying to get him involved in the live but he wasn't happy.
Not sure I've actually said this before, but massive thanks to you and the others for keeping us in the loop with what's on the PatreCON. It's very much appreciated, and no doubt pisses Rawhide off no end!

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Not sure I've actually said this before, but massive thanks to you and the others for keeping us in the loop with what's on the PatreCON. It's very much appreciated, and no doubt pisses Rawhide off no end!
That's what I'm hoping 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'd be so concerned if my 18 year old who lets face it is not streetwise and pretty naive was saying she had problems but was going to run away to Thailand. It's not all pretty beaches and cocktails and she could get into real trouble over there.

Reactions: 37
I'd be so concerned if my 18 year old who lets face it is not streetwise and pretty naive was saying she had problems but was going to run away to Thailand. It's not all pretty beaches and cocktails and she could get into real trouble over there.
Would be nice if Rancid actually helped be kind with her problems instead of feeding her cash (that could be re invested for a future home) and packing her off to a foreign country.

Reactions: 26
Apparently B knows people who are in Thailand just now and is going to join them. She contacted the woman who owns Porky Penguin as she's good at getting cheap flights. She asked B if she wanted a cheap flight with some stopovers or direct and B chose direct. Her flight sounds as if its going to cost about a grand the way R was talking. She said that with the court money and savings she'll have about five grand to go with. She has two grand savings from her jobs in Liverpool yet when she wanted to stay in Paignton an extra day the other week R told her she had to go back to work as she was skint and in debt to R.

When they were in Liverpool at Christmas the guy who owned the Air BnB told them he owned the car park next to the building but he didn't. R had complained about the state of the accommodation as it was so bad it "triggered memories of her childhood" 🙄 and they refunded her one third of the first night stay in the sum of £90. Between her, sloshy and B she also has £600 parking fines to pay.

B's friends are going up to Liverpool to stay at Jenna's at the weekend and then B is driving home next week so be prepared for the golden child lording over them all until sloshy drives her to Heathrow for her flight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Apologies Edies not Emilys
Remember a while ago Edie was shown with flowers on valentines day a few years in a row. They were from a boy in her class whose mums business this is.
Edie has a boyfriend too?😮
I wonder if the character Jake, from her first novel is based on him?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Apparently B knows people who are in Thailand just now and is going to join them. She contacted the woman who owns Porky Penguin as she's good at getting cheap flights. She asked B if she wanted a cheap flight with some stopovers or direct and B chose direct. Her flight sounds as if its going to cost about a grand the way R was talking. She said that with the court money and savings she'll have about five grand to go with. She has two grand savings from her jobs in Liverpool yet when she wanted to stay in Paignton an extra day the other week R told her she had to go back to work as she was skint and in debt to R.

When they were in Liverpool at Christmas the guy who owned the Air BnB told them he owned the car park next to the building but he didn't. R had complained about the state of the accommodation as it was so bad it "triggered memories of her childhood" 🙄 and they refunded her one third of the first night stay in the sum of £90. Between her, sloshy and B she also has £600 parking fines to pay.

B's friends are going up to Liverpool to stay at Jenna's at the weekend and then B is driving home next week so be prepared for the golden child lording over them all until sloshy drives her to Heathrow for her flight.

I took it as BeKind is off on her own. She said some 'not friends' have gone traveling, who are older than her and she's watching them on social media so has decided she wants to go over as she's earning minimum wage and working her arse off in Liverpool

Reactions: 6

I'm so bored today can someone screenrecord a bit for us blocked folks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What 18 year old on minimum wage jobs can save 2 grand from working just 3 months while living away from home.
Is that the Truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth again Ratshit? 🤥

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.