Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sloshy was going off on one this morning on a live as Lula had asked if she could have a friend stay last night then asked R if another could stay and if they could get pizza. R told her not to get it delivered but pick it up and come in the house through Seb's door and out to B's room. L got a delivery which pissed off Joyce last night when the doorbell rang, then this morning he realised she'd brought four people home to stay and they were all going for showers. Lula was up in the hobbit room saying the girls were scared to go down for breakfast because they could hear old Sloshy moaning about them.
What did Issac say in the very last second of that video? I’ve watched it about 10 times and I don’t want to put anything on here of what I think he said unless I’m right!

edited to just add the video. Fuck it, you lot decide 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Imagine though 'so I commented on an entirely public forum with my own opinion' 🤣🤣🤣

Ohhh call the police. Katie expressed her opinion. I too did that on my weekend away. Hope my family who were up visiting don't call the police later 🤣🤣🤣

'She said she isn't a fan of that wine, what a troll' 🤣🤣🤣 god she's such a weirdo. A frantic buck toothed freak
Sorry I've missed all this, who's Katie? I looked on rancids story & seen she'd put that but didn't get it 🙈

Reactions: 2