PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is true but there is the small detail of W involved this time. No sitting on the sofa being hand fed when he is going to be needing help and guidance for starting school. It won't be all about her this time. Also, did you notice the throwaway comment about the condoms on her dressing table?
Oh she won’t have thought that far ahead yet. But she’ll make J deal with him while she lies around coz she can’t possibly get off the sofa if she’s breastfeeding!
Yeah I noticed that comment ‘don’t know what they are doing there’ if random condoms turned up on my dresser and they weren’t mine I’d react a bit more than that and find out where the hell they came from! 😳

Reactions: 18
If someone were to accidentally like some randoms comment on Facebook then panic and unlike comment quickly, would that person receive a notification? Asking for a friend 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
If someone were to accidentally like some randoms comment on Facebook then panic and unlike comment quickly, would that person receive a notification? Asking for a friend 🤦‍♀️🤣
😂😂😂😂😂
I think the notification goes when you unlike. But I’m not 100% sure. That cracked me up, I was worried I was going to do that! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is true but there is the small detail of W involved this time. No sitting on the sofa being hand fed when he is going to be needing help and guidance for starting school. It won't be all about her this time. Also, did you notice the throwaway comment about the condoms on her dressing table?
Wilby will make absolutely no difference to that situation. She won't give a tit about him if she falls pregnant cos, let's face it, she doesn't give a tit about him now!! He's there for content and that's all

Reactions: 17
They would still get a notification but then the 'like' wouldn't be there when they went to look. It's happened to me before with people creeping 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bekind and L look like their father

no notification if you like and unlike after reading who has liked
I do it all the time

Reactions: 6
i think they still get a notification but then it says its unavailable when they click on it

i really wanted to like waynbo's status but thought i best not.

If you're on here waynbo please know i "love" it 😂
---

I see what everyone says now about Rs ex being the opposite to J in looks!
He's 100% my type in looks and very similar to Mr Wotsit - thank god R changed her taste in men 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i think they still get a notification but then it says its unavailable when they click on it

i really wanted to like waynbo's status but thought i best not.

If you're on here waynbo please know i "love" it 😂
Awww do you love it bubs? Do you? Do you really love it? Do you love it as much as Racket loves showing Slosh her crappy used toilet paper?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You still get the notification so they'll know its happened but when you click to follow it you get nothing!

Reactions: 7
Shall we stop mentioning her possibly being pregnant because I think she is doing all this crap to get us talking and give her more ammo for a rant.
We don’t care anyway better to stick to the tit parenting of the kids she does have for the time being I reckon. Don’t give her the satisfaction.

Reactions: 30
If she does fall preggers again, she'll follow smelly Stacey and keep it a secret for 2 years while it bakes.

Reactions: 8
Shall we stop mentioning her possibly being pregnant because I think she is doing all this crap to get us talking and give her more ammo for a rant.
We don’t care anyway better to stick to the tit parenting of the kids she does have for the time being I reckon. Don’t give her the satisfaction.
Couldn't agree more. I genuinely think it's just for attention. SS is about to drop and so is Emily so she will be seething that they're getting attention and she's not.

Radio silence on her made up bump 🤐

Reactions: 18
Yeah cos she is so hands on with Wilby at the moment 😂😂 thought they never used anything - pull out and pray to quote her herself

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She certainly doesn't have a "type" does she? She'll go for anyone who will have her!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can someone tell me what was posted ive forgot his surname 🤷‍♀️

Also i think i said, i said buy instead of bye.

Reactions: 6
Just wanted her to know she hasn’t got one over on us, but yeah def happy to move on 👍
Who wants to see the mask slip?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Yikes, 'shut up, you're embarrassing me' wtf says that to their husband. If that bloody worries stop filming you stupid cow

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.