Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jxhx

VIP Member
Wait - her mum left when she was a child? What! Never knew that, would have thought she'd have mentioned it before now.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

FridaK

VIP Member
Josh is an emotionless void towards Seb. He might as well have just flung the keys at the kid. I am baffled why people can not see it. it's glaringly obvious something is broken 🤷🏻‍♀️.

(When Seb goes in to give Granny Marshall a hug, you could see his shoulders completely relax and the genuine relief on his face. It's made me feel quite sad 😔)

• Sad
Reactions: 58

JW80

VIP Member
I'm coming for you??? What??? The fuck you are!!!! Get back in your box you lunatic. Its amazing how cocaine and red wine makes your bollocks grow. She'd shit a fucking brick and fart her name in it if someone confronted her face to face. The fucking coward!!!!

• Haha

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
If you have a private diagnosis why then have the NHS appointment? That could have gone to someone who cannot afford private and has been waiting for years
I thought one of the local family nurses/social workers (can’t remember role exactly) had bumped into her shortly after the level 3 private diagnosis and thanked her for freeing up a place in the public ‘system’ by paying to go private? From memory she made quite a point about this - I remember specifically because I’m a detail person and due to the fact that I absolutely know (from experience) that it was a hugely inappropriate and would very likely never, ever happen.
---

There’s the bit about B. It’s hard work to find the bit where she actually tells the story 🙄 she starts it about 64 times! 😂
Firstly, if R acknowledges that as an adult only B can call up to get the money then it clearly demonstrates ONLY B can access that money…so anyone else (parent or otherwise) can’t. Secondly, there is no way ‘they’ would share that her REAL dad had called 3 times to attempt the same. Finally. The bit about protecting her from that (lie) bit of information. How does she not see that even if that was true she is now doing far worse by discussing it on a paid for platform for thousands of strangers?! She is warped.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
I’d say Emily had the baby over the weekend, possibly Stacey as well as both been quiet on content. Both having girls in their blended families.
Emily has got everything R has clawed to get, her partner appears to be a good guy, not plastered all over social media eye fucking himself. The family appear happy and loving and baby girl possibly already here.

And what’s R got?
Unemployed bum she’s married to who thinks he’s gorgeous and can’t take his eyes off himself or your oldest daughters mates,
Friends she pays to be around, oldest who has to parent all the other kids. Various kids in ‘sticky’ situations, when you even know where they are, and can’t leave the house on your own in case someone says PayPal.

The poor teacher is getting the brunt of R and her vicious jealousy. Hinch isn’t arsed about someone having an opinion, because she’s happy in her life with her big house, family, cleaning job and Stacey as a mate!
To cling onto someone else’s ‘troll’ is pathetic and so clear to see how miserable she is with her lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Aunt Sally

Is there anything old fungus flaps hasn’t self diagnosed herself with?
Any woman who has suffered Postnatal Psychosis would not of sold her story to the Sun Newspaper and had pictures of her teenage daughter pouting included. It’s an utter disgrace and a fucking insult to any woman who’s had the horrific experience of it. Then she goes on to have 3 more children without being heavily supported by multiple agencies because of the massive risk of it repeating?!? She’s a fucking liar and a disgrace. And also one of the biggest abusers rather than being the abused.
Women supporting women she spouts? She’s abused the women of her partners! (V & S )
she’s also abused and is still abusing their children and even her own children. V and her girls are still subjected to it, S and her boys are still subjected to it, and her own children are subjected to it. Even her current husband ( not that I have any sympathy for that cunt )
She grooms “young best friends forever” then throws them under a bus. The same with her family members. How can one person have so many enemies yet be such a victim? The common denominator is her. She’s evil and won’t stop. Just like Jimmy Savile was evil and wasn’t stopped. He also used the guise of “charity” to keep going and keep his enablers quiet.
Her enablers are kept sweet by financial gains. Whether that’s a £5k watch, designer clothes, holidays, above average wages, elaborate gifts, and then the threat of being destroyed if you so much as step out of line. There’s a fair few people who need to take a long hard look at themselves and question their ethics and morals. Children are being gaslit, alienated, abused and being moulded into mini versions of herself. It sickens me.
IN PLAIN SIGHT.

• Heart
  • Sad
I actually can’t cope. She’s uploaded loads of theese screenshots of “Katie’s” tattle posts. All from hinches thread lol. Nothing to do with her what so ever. Is she that desperate to get up her arse oh my days 😭😭😭
Must be reading it wrong because I can't see anything worth phoning anyone about. And it's not even about her 😂

• Haha

AladdinSane

VIP Member
I actually can’t cope. She’s uploaded loads of theese screenshots of “Katie’s” tattle posts. All from hinches thread lol. Nothing to do with her what so ever. Is she that desperate to get up her arse oh my days 😭😭😭
I hope the head teacher is "Katie" 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I have second hand embarrassment for her that she continues to refer to herself as his mum. He doesn’t call her that. No one else refers to her as that. Oh yeah, and he actually has a mum.
This!!! Josh doesn't even refer to her as that either 🤦‍♀️
The only reason she posted that is to rub it in his mums face. Shes an evil witch.
Was only a few days ago josh was having a go at him because he apparently does nothing with his life, yet shes now saying they are proud of how hard they work.
OK rach.... remember what you post on the internet because it certainly doesn't come across like you both love him or are proud of him, and especially not from his own dad!!

“I’m coming for you Disney Princess” 🙄

She plays the part of evil step mother so well doesn’t she?!

Well the princess always wins, bitch!

I hope Katie is ok, go straight to your head tomorrow and explain the situation, it’ll be better she hears it from you and is prepared for old psycho Sally’s phone call (although she’ll make PA Jo do it, hasn’t got the balls to call herself)

Reactions: 56
Someone needs to take her phone away. She's asking people for details of a school so she can report a troll? Hello Mr X. I just wanted to let you know that one of your teachers has said she doesn't like Mrs Hinch. Who am I? Rachaele Hambleton with an extra E from Devon. What do you mean you don't care and you don't know who Mrs Hinch is. Hello, hello??
As if teachers haven't got enough to deal with at the moment without this fucking lunatic ringing up to complain that one of them has voiced an opinion online. Jesus Christ! :rolleyes:

nbt

VIP Member
So she think everyone shits themselves as soon as she starts outing people? I’d like to make a thread suggestion in answer to that…

“Marking myself as safe from Rachel” 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha

eyeaoo

The days leading up to Emily giving birth were always going to send R into a spiral, poor Kate got the brunt - Emily is going to have what she will never be able to give Josh - a happy and stable home and family life. It was inevitable - Betsy literally being so desperate to escape the circus she’s off on her own to Thailand and not being able to come on and prey on genuinely concerned parents of children on the spectrum because Wilby himself doesn’t seem to match up to how R describes him at all. If Wilby is none verbal - he can’t ask to ring Betsy, she’s putting him through that everyday for no reason - probably so she can get ready whilst Betsy is able to interact and engage with him more through a phone screen than she could herself sitting right next to him. Surely if routine is as important as she says for him, she’d be phasing those calls out - soon they’ll be in different time zones and those calls will be next to impossible to maintain anyway. I feel so sorry for Wilby, he will never be able to erase the digital footprint she has created for him with no consent. I hope one day there’s a law passed against family bloggers that exploit their children, the fact people know her 13 year old had a potential miscarriage last week, her turbulent relationship with Edie’s dad, the calls and the court case with Betsy’s dad, Seb smoking weed etc, I’d be horrified to air so much dirty laundry and then she wonders why the school run moms judge her!

• Heart

SooGray

Doxing on its own is not illegal. It’s the associated activities and intentions that are, such as harassment, threats and stalking. The fact she has written and published her intention of ‘I’m coming to get you’ and posting the lady’s workplace that tips it into a more sinister thus potentially illegal situation. She just can’t help herself.

Wotsit

VIP Member
So apparently the person was found the other night. Mrs Hinch ignores trolls and doesn't look at anything but R thought fuck it because it affects them as a collective. "They" are drafting an email this afternoon and she'll be calling the Board of Governors tomorrow. Good luck with that as it's not a thing in Scotland. People writing anonymously on the internet is not acceptable. Her words 🙄
What would she say if we all changed our user names to our own names? We aren't in her inbox. I don't say anything here that i wouldn't say to her face if she did "come for me". She IS a liar, a theif and a terrible parent and shes done nothing in the last 3 years to prove otherwise. That's my opinion based on what she shows online. If she doesn't like it she doesn't have to read here to see it. Alternatively she could try not lying about everything, stop stealing money meant for DA victims and get herself on a parenting course.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Cjen84

Surely PC Joshua Marshall who was sacked from works for D&C police would be telling her that she is pretty much breaking the law? Honestly she needs to let things go, move on, grow up etc
Im not sure if shes mentioned her mum abandoned her at age 4, then wouldnt buy her trainers at 15. This apparently is why shes like she is. Shes traumatised.
Now Rach, I know you read here so please read and as you wish:
You have not had a hard life. You grew up in the family home, some people had to survive the care system (myself included) you have always had your 'flying monkeys' to do your dirty work, other people had dealt with it themself. You claim to be traumatised by your childhood yet from what you so, it was pretty much bog standard and when the teens hit you went off the rails. A lot of people do, a lot of people dont. Me? I was dragged through the care system and had 8/9 homes before the age of 6, subjected to horrendous abuse then adopted, which broke down when i was 15. So have pretty much defended for myself since. However, I do not force/project this trauma on my children. Why? Because it's not something they need to lnow about.
For once in your life, take stock of what you have and be flipping grateful. Emily's having a baby girl? Instead of being bitter and jealous, be happy for her, be happy that she is getting her happy ever after. Instead of blaming trolls for everything, look at your behaviour. You reap what you sow, and its looking like you will end up as some bitter twisted old lady in a nursing home, whose family dont bother, unless your end of life care, then theyll fight over your will (yes ive seen this happen in my line of work)

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Seeing as she’s really boring today, there was another bit I wanted to share from yesterday.
The passive aggressiveness of ‘Josh is just up here in his shoes’ 😳 and using the fact that he had a happy childhood against him, like it’s an insult!
At least he answered her back a little bit in this one though…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54