Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SamOlive

As we only see 5 minutes of their day, I’m intrigued to know exactly how they interacted with Wobble in public?
R & J barely interacted with each other let along W. E was chatting to him a bit but he was just engrossed in the ipad!!
The funniest bit was after R had gone to pay the bill (have to go to the bar to pay) she came back and said "all paid" and J was like "well done mummy, well done mummy, thank you for paying the bill"
so f'ing odd 😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
I’ve been lurking since I stupidly bought her second book, whereby a few chapters in my head had a niggle and decided that something wasn’t quite right. A few google searches lead me to Tattle and my instincts were correct.
A few nights ago I found the earlier posts/letter from S and I’s Mum and my eyes were truly opened.
As a mum to a child between the ages of S and I, with an ex husband from 7years ago who controls my life weekly and decided a few weeks ago to fabricate a story and not return my son home, despite a court contact order that he asked for (only to reduce CMS payments I must add), my eyes have been well and truly opened to the fact these narcissistic people exist in multiples, not just on their own.

The feeling that your child is not coming home is one i don’t want any mum to ever feel. I’m not sure I have got over it now a few weeks later.

Luckily I had a happy outcome and my child is now home but the feeling will live with me forever. For a few days I thought I was going out of my mind and can sympathise with S and I’s Mum. In those few days I decided I would rather be dead than not see my child.

What I can’t get my head around is why they stop S and I seeing their mum, yet they are never there to parent them anyway, why?

Every time I see they have gone away I wonder what happens if one of the children is ill in the night and needs a mum cuddle.
When my son is ill he won’t go to his Dad’s because ‘they just make me lie there and they don’t do anything’.
Who do these children in the ‘patchwork house’ have to comfort them, kiss them and tell them it will all be ok? It breaks my heart.

I see so much of my ex husband in R…..the way she makes everyone think she is lush turns my stomach.

If I could do anything to help S and I see their Mum I would.

I just pray that as the boys get older and they start to see the world in a different lighy, their contact may be different.
And R, 👋 if you’re reading this, it’s about time you answered where the money went.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
New thread title thanks to @I'mThankyou_ we've had a whip round and we're sending you a polyester Halloween costume, an animatronic zombie that looks like Josh and a couple of blood bag cocktails 🧟‍♂️🎃👻🧙

Last thread recap:
- Raq is still queen of the cunts
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- the great double act Raq & Jord fannied about making coffee and tea. The highlight was when someone started shouting and Rach looked like she was shitting herself, maybe she thought it was a troll shouting "where's the PayPal money?". Unfortunately it was just someone with a dog.
- back at the hamster cage house Betsy apparently did a "surprise nursery pick up" of moon face Jordan's daughter. Most nurseries wouldn't let an unrelated person under 18 to collect a child, but hey, carry on with your pretending Rach 🤷
- Josh and his camel toe made yet another roast dinner. He put what looked like slices of flat, floppy Yorkshire pudding on the plates 🤢
- pissed up Sloshy slagged off Jordan's tea making. Hilarious content there Rachey.
- she's been on a spending spree at The Range, buying up a boot load of Halloween shite, including a zombie that looks just like Mangina Malcolm crawling out of the hobbit loft in the morning.
- still desperately plugging the Patreon, this time by sharing another video. Playing "mr and mrs" and apparently the things Joyce loves most about Racquet are her boobs and arse. Imagine being with someone for 8 years, being married and having a child together, and that's all you can muster 🤷 Joyce was pissed, again.
- Ratchet then shared a post about donating winter clothes/coats to charities. Unless you're the Scambleton clan, in which case hoard away your many designer coats, half of which were gifted.
- Raq filmed Camel Toe Joe sitting on the floor building blocks for Wilberforce, unfortunately he still seems unable to speak to his child apart from "yaaay".
- then Sloshy Joshy was cutting Wilby's hair, with Wilby distracted by a screen. To clear up the hair, PC Titwank then VACUUMED THE TODDLER'S HEAD (no doubt using one of the many gifted vacuums they've got).
- A video of the three girls, all ignoring each other while they're glued to screens, captioned "I made this" like it was something to be proud of.
- Raq shared a video from their wedding reception in anticipation of their anniversary. It was of Joyce dancing, and even the term "dad dancing" doesn't convey the absolute cringe fest 😬
- according to the Patreon account, Raq will be away on YET ANOTHER weekend away, this time to Woolacombe Bay.
- an anniversary date at McDonald's apparently, with Wilbert. Trying to pretend they never have any time together or fancy meals out.
- someone sent a voucher to the women's centre. Still not telling people about that £9500 from the lottery though!
- Raq multitasked on her trip to London by also filming a Rescue Remedy advert while she was there. It's all about the hustle, babes!
- Stabby Jo is joining them for the weekend away, she's either very well paid or has no other friends and family 😬 they've only taken Isaac, Edie and Wilby, even though she has 6 kids up her arsehole 24/7 (and she only bothered to show Isaac after Tattlers pointed out that she only ever wheels him out for adverts).
- we were treated to Joyce looking like a massive bellend on a Segway, which he ran over his own foot with when he got off. Part of Stabby Jo's duties for the weekend were filming while in the swimming pool, usually not allowed but queen of safeguarding Racquet probably told the staff who she was and they all wept and told her she could do what she wants as she's so lush 💜
- They all got dolled up in their jumble sale bargain bin clothes, Edie looked like she was off to do work experience on a reception desk somewhere, also wearing "her mum's red lipstick" which is weird seeing as Rancho doesn't wear lipstick 🤷 Jo filmed Rancid and Sloshy Joshy being #couplegoals. Rachey must have forced down some fizzy cat's piss as she was leaping and screaming like a banshee trying to get a certificate for something (most embarrassing mum? Scammiest twat? Worst teeth?)
- she posted a video on the grid of Joyce, Stabby and Edie playing bingo. Of course they were being loud and obnoxious, with Sloshy Joshy not knowing how to play bingo. A lady in the background was mocked in the comments, with the huns calling her a "Karen" and taking the piss out of her appearance. Guess you only have to be kind to Queen Ratshit, anyone else is fair game 🤷
- sone footage of Wilby running loose which looked to be in a car park. So safe 🙄
- Raq did some pottery painting with Edie, she had to shoehorn in how much Edie's piece had cost 🙄
- Edie's being "the best big sister" to Wilberson, basically doing things his parents should be doing, like taking his shoes off. Sloshy lived up to his name as he slurred about the toy food that was strewn around the place. Then Edie was carrying Wilbert around, despite the fact he's nearly as big as her and she clearly struggles with the weight of him. But what does your daughter's back/shoulder/hip health matter when you get a cute video for the 'gram?
- Gangsta Granny's been round, probably to pick up or drop off the laundry, and Wilby was blowing kisses at her. Then we saw infamous Kevin the Hermes man picking up Raq's rubbish from the front of the house.
- Ratchet took Wilbert to the park, and wouldn't let him splash in a muddy puddle (probably because he had bright white trainers on). Aesthetics over allowing your toddler to have some fun, excellent parenting.
- Joyce put on some booty shorts to cook yet another sodding roast dinner 🙄. Meanwhile, Wilby was in the pantry and instead of taking him out, getting some toys to distract him etc, Raq just filmed and snorted.
- another cheeky plug for the Patreon. Maybe start giving people something for their dosh and they might be tempted to sign up?
- time for the dots of doom 🙄 she obviously ran out of gifted clothes, as she was wearing the cover off Edie's dressing table again. We were treated to a round up of showing off a load of gifted tripe, which she says will be gifts for the women who come to the launderette, but who knows if they'll make it there (like the washing tablets that Raq kindly stored in her own laundry room at home...).
- Raq sounds rough as a badger's arse, another "secondary chest infection" is it babe? She showed some sweets which were gifted for the launderette, and obviously had to open a box and maul the sweets inside.
- the two Jos (Stabby and PA) have been busy turning the patchwork palace into a haunted house, seemingly having bought thr entire Halloween section of The Range. Rach claimed to have been to a meeting at the centre, but was wearing Sheepers and pink jogging bottoms. So profesh! Wilbur didn't give a single fuck that the house was filled with zombies, witches and skeletons, probably because they resembled his parents the morning after a heavy night on the Merlot.
- she's been #gifted ANOTHER DOUBLE MATTRESS from Emma, this time for Edie, the 8 year old who's only there half the time. Never mind that she *could* have passed it on to one of the poor, desperate women who have nothing that she keeps crying about. She's got a great discount of 46% off, didn't mention that the mattress is currently on sale at 45% off so you only get an extra 1% using her code (I can get an 8% code with my Blue Light card 💁)
- Joyce is actually at work for a change, so Raq was on early morning duty with Wilberforce (live in nanny Stabby Jo must have been sleeping off her hangover somewhere). The only thing she seems to know how to do is film him building towers (this time with cushions) and saying he was giving her a patronising clap. Parenting tip hun - 2 year olds aren't patronising 🙄
- Sky engineers were round, presumably to install her new freebie £900 telly. So she filmed Wilby clapping at them, with a caption saying he was being patronising again. Please see the last point, Rach.
- While showing off her alcohol stash for the Halloween party (which of course she won't be drinking, because she doesn't like the taste), she gave Wilby a lolly at 7:45pm. No wonder he doesn't want to sleep.
- Lula has bright red hands after fake tanning Stabby Jo. Nope, no fucking idea 🤷
- Hannah turned up dressed as Harley Quinn, with Rach asking about her fanny 🤢 Stabby Jo was doing Raq's make up, using Iconic, and Rancid had to make a comment about "not an ad", even though it is an ad because she's paid to advertise the product 🙄 Footage of the party made it look like a load of losers who came for some free drink and food 🤷 while poor Wiblet was trying to sleep upstairs. T was at the party, no idea where the other kids were.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Scd1991

VIP Member
We used to joke as children that we could tell my mum walking up the stairs as she farted with every second step 😂 now that was traumatic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Notthatgal

Hi, my first ever post here but I have been loitering in the background since the glory days of the Tattle rant. I have become more and more disgusted with watching how R parents her children recently.

I'm not overly interested in the rest of the stuff, Instagram is what it is and "influencers" will "influence" that's the name of the game but her parenting is just awful, those photos of B were horrible, why any mother would post those is beyond me. Beside the fact that they are overly sexual and a weird way for a mother to promote her 17yo daughter, they don't fit with her supposed brand at all, she's supposed to be a "mummy blogger" but she is all over the place, her feed, her stories and seemingly her life are all absolute chaos. And the way she parents Lula and Wilby.....the photos and videos of L at the halloween party were disturbing, can we just remind ourselves she is a 12 year old girl, I'm far from being a prude but its just not right at all and I worry for the path Lula is taking right now.

I find her interactions with Wilby so upsetting to watch. How she can be OK with sharing her child at his most vulnerable with thousands of people is beyond me, the videos of him trick or treating were the last straw and I found them so hard to watch 💔 after those and the photos of Betsy I have unfollowed her, I don't feel comfortable contributing to her following in any way

I feel I should add that I do know R IRL, she is more of an acquaintance than a friend but we do have a connection and given the opportunity I would say this all to her face so I'm not sure why others don't! She is hard faced and surrounds herself with mean girls but she isn't someone to be scared of! 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have met Betsy several times and she always seemed a lovely, kind, polite girl, this was a few years back though and either her mums portrayal of her is well off or she definitely seems to have changed hugely and not for the better

Oh and the photos of R and her brother in law at the Halloween party vs any photo of her and her alcoholic husband.......her whole body language and demeanour were so different............very interesting!! 🤔

Reactions: 60

Doeli70

VIP Member
Could be her underage daughter out drinking, her other daughter prancing round in a bra, her son running unsupervised next to a busy road, Josh's alcohol consumption, kids being left unsupervised....I could go on. All I know is if SS were called on me even once I'd be off socia media like a flash. It's not a joke

Reactions: 60

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Boot Buddy is my life saver with football boots - fill with warm water and a squeeze of Fairy liquid #NotAnAdIPaidFullPriceDickheads

• Haha
Reactions: 59

MrsA99

VIP Member
What on earth is she on about?.... 'Sometimes, being a Mum comes before everything else when your kids are being assholes'....... Your kids come before EVERYTHING, ALWAYS you cretin!
No book, ADs, Women's centre, poverty tours etc. should ever come before your kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Newbiehere

Can we park the food pouch/autism chat here👍🏼 And get back to the topic in hand.... ratchet!

I found it weird how she posted the pics of Be kind posing.... and Wiby was in background of one too! Just doing a photo shoot in the hall with Wilby roaming about 🤷🏻‍

Reactions: 56

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
Anyone else think it’s fucking weird that T did that all by herself with no help from Rachel, who would have been much better placed to do it (or find someone who could do it for free 🙄)?

View attachment 853400

My 12 year old would probably jump at the chance of helping someone decorate but 100% would find doing it alone a struggle, physically and emotionally. It’s almost like T is her nan’s carer. Rachel should be ashamed to have let her do it without help.
Pictures or it didn’t happen

What 12 year old knows how to wallpaper around a window and a doorframe? And how to get it perfectly even at the ceiling

I call BS

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I have so many things to say about that party 😂

The grazing table, it looked shit. Everything touching everything else, everyone pawing over it and standing over it, and the lack of anything that looked appealing to eat. Where was the normal food, it was just full of poncy shit. Who the fuck goes to a party and eats grapes and oranges? Give me crisps, triangle sandwiches and small things wrapped in fucking pastry!

Why were there only about 10 people there and why were 9 of them her paid staff? I'm going to assume Spiderman was Kevin the Hermes man.

Is the lack of guests the reason she bought The Range out of human size Halloween models, so it looked as though there were more people there. I think she added all of them into her head count as there was enough shit food for about 40 people, but only 10 of the guests were actual humans.

How is it possible that she looks better with scary Halloween makeup on than she does in real life? Her everyday face is far more horrific than her Halloween face.

Why is Tallulah so irritating? Why is Hannah so irritating?

What a shit party. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Do you think they bought a washing machine and tumble dryer for the women’s centre because they’re so thick they genuinely believe you can only launder money through an actual launderette?

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Another shot of Josh's haggard old chops on Facetime just for @FridaK 😂😂😂
God help the poor bastard who had to call him 😂. Bet it was like banging your head on a brick wall.

“We’ve had a referral about your kids Mr Marshall.”

“Oh Rach says it’s the trolls. Don’t worry about it, just follow her Instagram. She’s the most beautiful woman I know.”

“No Mr Marshall, it’s actually someone you know, we have a name it’s…..”

“Wait, just let me FaceTime Rach and make sure we can fit this in before we are away at the weekend”

“Well we only really need to talk to you Mr Marshall.”

“LaLaLaLaLa can’t do it without her LaLaLaLa Trolls, Trolls, Trolls.”

😬😬

• Haha
  • Heart

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Aw man, my first thread title. I'm happier than Rach rolling around in women's trauma 💜
So many fluffy clouds for you Dipsy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
She wants to be Hannah doesn’t she? That’s how it comes across to me, she’s jealous of her and wants everything she’s got. Hannah didn’t want her so she married her brother instead. She desperately wants approval from her. I don’t know if this makes sense but that’s the vibe I get 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 53

Jellybean093

VIP Member
So now she's saying she suffered childhood trauma. Fuck off Ratchet. I can tell who is walking up my stairs from the way they walk and I have never had anything bad happen to me as a child.
I’m not saying it does or doesn’t, but I also didn’t have childhood trauma, but I know who’s coming down the stairs by their footsteps. It’s just something you get used to?!

Reactions: 52