PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't listening and hearing everything and everyone in a house called being a mum and paying attention.
I've suffered no trauma but I hear everything and know whose doing it. šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Is anyone else sick of seeing Wilby walking around? Pretty much half her content these days seems to be filming him bimbling about, oh here he is walking around in the park, now he's walking on the beach, later he'll be walking along a path šŸ˜“

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
In the mean time, I
Is anyone else sick of seeing Wilby walking around? Pretty much half her content these days seems to be filming him bimbling about, oh here he is walking around in the park, now he's walking on the beach, later he'll be walking along a path šŸ˜“
Not much sick by that, but more by the actions of his parents, i feel they have and are failing him,

Reactions: 9
And towers. Endless towers. He is very cute but content wise it's boring AF.
Parenting wise, it just shows again how rubbish they are. Endless opportunities to engage him and teach him. Instead she'd rather push a phone in his face while cackling and talking crap. I've never known a family with a baby/toddler to be like it. God, I used to do my own head in with the constant stream of chatter to my kids. It's how they learn and engage. She just makes endless inane comments (usually directed with her 'audience' in mind).
And yeah R, say its a snap shot of your day. It doesn't wash.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Questionā€¦ regarding the taxable income as Iā€™m curious. Normally you can offset some purchases via the business (making them cheaper) if required for your business. It says Patreon you can do the same eg your art supplies if you are an artist. Probably a grey area, but as R isnā€™t using patreon for a talent, just her every day life, does that mean everything in the videos can be offset and bought cheaper?! So for example, if her Halloween party was for patreon only, that entire shop from the range for all the decs and all the food/drink would be offset and less tax paid? šŸ§šŸ§šŸ§ Iā€™m assuming notā€¦ as those items arenā€™t specifically ā€˜work relatedā€™ but who knows?!

alsoā€¦ on a completely separate noteā€¦ Iā€™d love to see W with a colouring book or something, some water play, some dried pasta - scooping and pouring, painting etcā€¦ I know he may not like textures etc with messy play but we know from ADs he loves a bath so water play would be a good one! Even if they donā€™t like mess, you can get mess free colouring that only draw on the special paper. You can buy them in the supermarket. šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€

Reactions: 11
Questionā€¦ regarding the taxable income as Iā€™m curious. Normally you can offset some purchases via the business (making them cheaper) if required for your business. It says Patreon you can do the same eg your art supplies if you are an artist. Probably a grey area, but as R isnā€™t using patreon for a talent, just her every day life, does that mean everything in the videos can be offset and bought cheaper?! So for example, if her Halloween party was for patreon only, that entire shop from the range for all the decs and all the food/drink would be offset and less tax paid? šŸ§šŸ§šŸ§ Iā€™m assuming notā€¦ as those items arenā€™t specifically ā€˜work relatedā€™ but who knows?!

alsoā€¦ on a completely separate noteā€¦ Iā€™d love to see W with a colouring book or something, some water play, some dried pasta - scooping and pouring, painting etcā€¦ I know he may not like textures etc with messy play but we know from ADs he loves a bath so water play would be a good one! Even if they donā€™t like mess, you can get mess free colouring that only draw on the special paper. You can buy them in the supermarket. šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€
My son has a sensory processing disorder (not implying any other child does, I donā€™t know, Iā€™m reasonably new to ptm) and water was one of the few things he enjoyed, he didnā€™t like things such as paint, playdo etc that stayed on his skin, and we got some fabulous water painting mats etc. Thereā€™s plenty of toys/activities etc out there to suit just about every child and their preferences these days, youā€™re absolutely right.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think itā€™s bleeping weird that T did that all by herself with no help from Rachel, who would have been much better placed to do it (or find someone who could do it for free šŸ™„)?

610C1C34-B2C1-4404-BC30-EAF3F03C24DD.jpeg

My 12 year old would probably jump at the chance of helping someone decorate but 100% would find doing it alone a struggle, physically and emotionally. Itā€™s almost like T is her nanā€™s carer. Rachel should be ashamed to have let her do it without help.

Reactions: 32
Its the only thing she knows how to do with him. He enjoys the walk so its just the same thing on repeat day in day out. Same with the tower building. Either nursery or one of the professionals involved with his potential SEN has done it with him, he loved it and actually interacted (clapping & saying "yay") so she's become obsessed with getting him to do that. He's a room full of toys but has yet to be shown playing with anything else. I don't believe that's because we only see a snapshot of their day. I believe its because they don't play with him any other time. He's left on the sofa with an ipad when he's not needed for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone else think itā€™s bleeping weird that T did that all by herself with no help from Rachel, who would have been much better placed to do it (or find someone who could do it for free šŸ™„)?

View attachment 853400

My 12 year old would probably jump at the chance of helping someone decorate but 100% would find doing it alone a struggle, physically and emotionally. Itā€™s almost like T is her nanā€™s carer. Rachel should be ashamed to have let her do it without help.
Pictures or it didnā€™t happen

What 12 year old knows how to wallpaper around a window and a doorframe? And how to get it perfectly even at the ceiling

I call BS

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I think the Patreon is a marvellous thing.

One of the problems Iā€™ve always had with Rachael is that her intolerable, poorly educated views and advice etc was touching the masses because of the size of her following. Now sheā€™s putting all that crap on the private Instagram page with a tiny following reducing the potential for damage exponentially.

The people that are paying are beyond help anyway, so it doesnā€™t cause me any concern. I really feel itā€™s the best thing this thread couldā€™ve hoped for in terms of her effect on others. Itā€™s a win - win all round.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
And towers. Endless towers. He is very cute but content wise it's boring AF.
Parenting wise, it just shows again how rubbish they are. Endless opportunities to engage him and teach him. Instead she'd rather push a phone in his face while cackling and talking crap. I've never known a family with a baby/toddler to be like it. God, I used to do my own head in with the constant stream of chatter to my kids. It's how they learn and engage. She just makes endless inane comments (usually directed with her 'audience' in mind).
And yeah R, say its a snap shot of your day. It doesn't wash.
Exactly. All she ever seems to say is "do you love it?", while PC Pigeon Legs can't even muster that šŸ™„ neither of them can be arsed, she only wanted a baby to cement Joyce to her and for Insta content, now he's not being solely kept alive by her magnificent tits she isn't interested (and I don't believe Josh even wanted another kid, she just badgered him and got her huns to do the same until he gave in).

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.