Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Is anyone else sick of seeing Wilby walking around? Pretty much half her content these days seems to be filming him bimbling about, oh here he is walking around in the park, now he's walking on the beach, later he'll be walking along a path 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

FridaK

VIP Member
I was going to screenshot that mirror selfie because frankly they both look a mess. But then I thought it doesn’t matter what they look like, the thing is why are they there? It’s mid week, middle of November, the kids are having issues at school, they are obviously having other issues if you look at last night. Why are they not at home, on that big couch with Wibble all fluffy in bed, homework done for the others planning bonfire night tomorrow??

These trips away are like they are running from something or even worse trying to prove something. It’s all just really sad for all of them.

Reactions: 50

Instagrime

I drift in and out of these threads because they move so fast but… why does R post such provocative photos of her teenage daughter on the internet? The poses are just not appropriate when you have no idea where the images are going to end up. I find it totally bizarre that as a parent you wouldn’t lead by example around internet safety. And instead we have R telling her daughter to crouch down in a short skirt and spread her legs whilst looking into the camera. Utterly unfathomable parenting

Reactions: 49

ClArt20138

I love that on the same day she used Seb as an advert for tutoring, she also tells us he's not been behaving in school again and basically refusing to partake in lessons. Where do I sign up?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

FridaK

VIP Member
What happened to her? Honestly, she has aged these last few years. What a life.
Tattle happened. She had to keep up with her lies. She could no longer make things up and them be erased by Instagram in 24 hours. She couldn’t hide herself and Josh’s behaviour with brand new ‘happy’ anecdotes that contradicted what had been shown in a story a day earlier. Tattle is her real life diary and it’s not a feel good read for her I’d imagine. (Must be shit babes 💜.)

• Haha
  • Heart

SamOlive

Roast out tonight for Shambleton and Sloshy. We was unfortunate enough to be on the on the table next to them at the Old Rydon pub. Just R, J, E & W. W screeched his way through the meal (not that they gave him anything apart from a yorkshire pud to throw around) whilst staring at the ipad. Sloshy downing pints and R with a face like thunder sporting her leopard print puffa jacket and top know 😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow

jxhx

VIP Member
When Isaac got his shoes dirty the other night he said when he walked in the door Joyce said to him "phone" then told him to go away. He didn't give him a row, just took his phone and ignored him. The last few times she's filmed S when Joyce was in the room he's told S to get out or go away. We've never heard him talking to Wibble apart from "yay" in a little girls voice. He never ever speaks to those boys and only speaks to B to moan and he can't tolerate T either. He is a horrible, distant, neglectful father to all of them apart from E. And also it looks like Wibble's nursery days are over. Seems to be wandering around the streets now.

• Sad
Reactions: 47

FridaK

VIP Member
Looking at the timeline and their behaviour it seems to me that something happened with the boys on Halloween weekend when they were all pissed.

They had the party, the next day they were acting weird having a pub lunch, then they were back at Hannah’s unannounced in the evening. Next thing Rach is on her stories shouting about trolls, the boys are grounded etc, phones gone. Samantha is having a wobble on her Instagram (possibly been contacted by the services.) They steam off with Hannah (who only ever appears in a crisis or for a party.) Jo is at home with Wibble, no mention of the other kids apart from Edie.

Then they come back, Rach is love bombing everyone, her Mum is called in. Issac is still missing. She’s attached to Seb like a magnet. She’s trying to prop up Sloshy as the worlds best Dad. They get the no further action call yesterday and it’s back to business as usual last night or camera in Sebs face and Josh being a bellend with possible special needs.

Observational theory only and one day I may write the script 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Scd1991

VIP Member
See she’s now copying Hannah with the beanie, she’s actually hilarious how she morphes into anyone she spends time with.
Also she can’t tell us how many times she’s picked up Hannah from the police station 😂😂😂😂😂 come on love I bet you can, I bet it’s once after she got drunk and disorderly on a night out when she was 16. Don’t be doing the “my pals harder than yours” thing. You’re pathetic enough without doing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
It’s very telling that E has no toys on that list, she is growing up way before her time. My 7yr old daughter has asked for Our Generation doll stuff, Barbie stuff, 3D printer pen set.

FridaK

VIP Member
I’ve watched all the stories now and I’m not sure what to make of it really. Observations 👇

If you like grazing tables, that one was pretty good so I’ll give them that.

Where was Wibble and Issac? I can’t believe they would have a toddler in there asleep. Also, where were the dogs? Where they babysitting for Wibble?

The Pictures of Rachael and Josh have the worst body language I’ve seen since the last picture of them by Astrid in the Wine Lodge place. Awkward as hell.

Katy is a stunner. Ex con or not, she is gorgeous. She makes the others look like the ugly sisters.

Chimpy Boy/ Spider-Man owned that whole night. He was the party. Fuck knows who he is, but he brought chaos with him 😂😂. He was ready to bag that table up and take it with him for a weeks worth of meals, not a drop of waste to be seen.

Jordan needs to remember he’s married.

The best costumes where Tiger Joe & Carole Baskin.

I like to think Hannah’s Husband went as Negan after we were saying Rachael had The Walking Dead syndrome. You little troll 😈.

That picture with Josh and Tallulah is uncomfortable. He looks like he’s got her in a body lock. Can’t put my finger on it, but makes me feel odd.

I’ve never been to a party with such little music. That was bizarre. I’d be off to the pub.

Basically looked a bit like student halls when you are having Halloween pre drinks before going to the club, but some weirdo brought their little sister with them who is just annoying, but won’t go home.

The two Jo’s seemed bored to death.

Rachael and Josh’s costumes where just ‘zzz.’ I’m sure in one photo Josh was trying to look scary but he’s such an awkward bastard, he just can’t do it.

Hannah grabbing that £20 was the prime shameless content.

ETA: The whole Emily not being there. I don’t think her boyfriend is a great fan of the Hambletons you know. I think she’s keeping ot all separate. (Which incidentally makes her a very smart girl.)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Wow they’re clean ! I’ve washed 100’s of trainers and football boots in my machine over the 22 1/2 years I’ve had kids!
Why is Joyce standing holding them looking like a serial killer that is posing with a dismembered head

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Skirmish1979

VIP Member
The price of that scarf thing!!! Typical Rach, money can’t buy style.
CED3AA8D-4360-401B-95B7-619E47DCE7F6.png
Looks like they are back in the reno hotel. Also good to see Sloshy rehydrating with water rather than wine for a change.

• Wow
  • Angry

DissectingTheBS

The past few days have been a fascinating insight into the relationship between R and Hannah - yet again R has fallen into the 'Influencer Curse' of showing us too much - warts and all while attempting, and failing, to show perfection.

Interesting that H is the older one - had the perfect Mummy and perfect life. H has always appeared to me as being a piece of work- the sneering way she regards Josh reminds me of the way she sneered at Knee Deep In Life during Rs baby shower. Not nice.

The Halloween gig showed that H is the life and soul and, R, strangely, in the background.
R obviously idolised H - and I'm starting to think that snaring Josh was purely a way of shoe horning her way into that family permanently- to have a Mummy who cut the crusts off her bacon sarnies.

Things have obviously been strained recently- hence the overdosing and overcompensating on her stories. Hs son has obviously not seen his cousins in a while. And R simply just had to give H the Best Costume at the Halloween bash - buying her way back in her favour in the same way they are buying their way by paying for everything this weekend? Ever seeking the mean girls approval?

A word of note Rachel while you're here. There are many in the DV world who work tirelessly and anonymously . Everyone is entitled to let their hair down and enjoy the luxuries in life - even necking the odd oyster and purchasing the odd nice bit of clothing.

The difference is that these real DV champions don't rub it in their "warriors" faces especially now with mental health issues spiralling..