PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooohhhh can they’re be any comeback from a company breaking GDPR like that?

Reactions: 17
Right you are Rach😬
Also full of bullshit today as per usual about how she was moving between foster homes and then busy searching for a bedsit to move into on her 16th birthday🤦🏻‍♀️ because of course all foster parents kick the kids out on the eve of their 16th birthday.
2510E300-775B-4286-BDB8-319936E5AEBB.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ooohhhh can they’re be any comeback from a company breaking GDPR like that?
The company can get a hefty fine. A maximum of £17.5million or 4% of global annual turnover 🤭

all you have to do is Google it.

Reactions: 17
No she has just blocked my account, obviously the other one shared my user name, I was only following publicly not as a paid follower.
Oh ok, I thought you said you’d been blocked from R’s Patreon. Still, business should not be sharing your details. Do you have your message to the business to prove you sent it?

Reactions: 8
DOTS OF DEATH. 🥱🥱🥱🥱

it’s only nice on the other page because you’ve only got a few sad acts who have paid and your EMPLOYEES on the patreon instagram, twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Doesn't know why she has a "nerve rash"? It's the lies Rach, all the lies!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s her own worst troll Lucy. She might want to pack that in, it’s not that funny anymore. I remember what happened to someone else that did it, career nightmare ✌
She shouldn’t even have this career, it stinks tbh.

Reactions: 11
Can’t decide what’s creepier. Sharing your kids and stepkids to 200k strangers or saving the most personal parts of their lives to share with a few hundred strangers who are paying for the inside info.

975E6E7B-9588-49FB-8A30-A37200F27179.jpeg

Reactions: 27
Oh sebs grounded again, T is suddenly a social butterfly and so over her needs that were so bad (moving schools doesn’t change a child with possible autism , I have one myself) B is partying and r doesn’t know when she’s due bk! She’s 17 not 18, 19! Wilby is not ok R! Fuckin parent your brats as that’s what they are! They’re going to turn into awful adults like you and your husband,

Oh go as the PayPal logo to your party R you bleep!

Reactions: 32
Purely cant be arsed watching her shes making all that up thats what your rash is or an STD i dont know im not a doctor like your not a pay pal robber rachet .
Over egged hammed up i got to betsys mates and fake pirate guns
Tell them all to piss off out be an adult ! If our kid whos 22 came in and did that while our daughter was asleep they would be ejected in a pirate ship style im the adult .

Reactions: 14
Oh I am the actual Nicky, you didn't block me until 2020 luv, you filthy mouthed PIG, and no idea what is going on but issac and seb mum is not happy with you or local services, you vile piece of tit.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.