Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
Imagine her extended family group chat going ‘Yeh, Rachael just said she was traumatised in the home as a child 👌.” Then everyone just sends eye roll emoji’s typing “Oh is that today’s allegation. Great 🙄.”

• Haha
Reactions: 44

comeonyouwelsh

Chatty Member
Oh I am the actual Nicky, you didn't block me until 2020 luv, you filthy mouthed PIG, and no idea what is going on but issac and seb mum is not happy with you or local services, you vile piece of shit.

• Wow
  • Heart

ems1982

Chatty Member
She has literally put that tv post up to get a reaction here. She is seriously the saddest bastard that ever lived.
What shall I have for lunch? Oooh I know something that was mentioned on tattle.
What shall I ask for for the women’s centre? Oh another thing mentioned on tattle.
She lives her life 100% for this site.
Rach hun - take a long hard look at your life. Are you happy? Really? Really really? Living day in day out to get one up on some strangers on the internet while your family falls apart before your eyes.

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Rachet doesn’t recognise the sound of her family members footsteps on their stairs because she’s never fucking at home when they are!

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Looking at her posts it would seem it is issues over the boys. Which isn’t a shock, It’s been coming for a while. If it is then at end of the day it’s between their Mum, Dad and whichever services are involved. Rachael should step away with camera and give them all space to sort it out amicably in the best interests of the children.

(A step parents role is to be supportive of the parent they are in a relationship with and to care about the child. Its not to turn everything into a pissing contest / spectacle and play it out in front of strangers on SM. It’s not about her or even her kids. She literally makes it worse.)

• Heart
Reactions: 43

FridaK

VIP Member
She didn't show the boys room renovations.. What a difference in their rooms and her daughters.. Shes the real wicked stepmother
She’s so odd. She made a point this morning that Seb had no phone for whatever reason, Issac is MIA again and then clearly left the boys rooms off that AD 🤔.

Ooh thread title

She’s a Part Time Step Mummy, Part Time Birth Mummy, but NOT a Part Time Working Mummy

mamadita

"you let that have sex with you"

I am dying. I really hope Hannah is part of the downfall because right now she is a queen.

• Haha
  • Sick

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Not watched the stories but clearly there is a reason social services are always calling her, and its not because of tattle!
Just to remind everyone, she was getting calls from them way before she even had a public account 🤷‍♀️ so she needs to look closer to home!
And I'm guessing,if they called josh, then its to do with the boys 🤔
Eta..going off what another poster said last week or so then I can assume it IS about the boys...

bbvf

Chatty Member
Few things:
1. She is the ultimate mean girl - like a shit looking version of Regina George. Somehow has these Huns hooked and they are vicious.
2.That grazing table. No matter how hard you try to be “sophisticated” Rach - you’re just a chav hun.
3. The passive aggressive posts for tattle - must be frustrating that tattle lives in your head rent free?
4. How lovely would it have been if she had instead put that much effort into a party for her kids? You know - the ones she loves the like the hardest ever. You can’t keep trying to relate on your old PTWM content, when you’re now about shit over priced clothes, weekends away and doing anything that means you don’t have to be with your kids.

#notatattlerantjustcoldhardfactsyoutwat

• Heart

ShaWei

Chatty Member
I bet Hannah and her husband go home after this weekend, invite Mummy Marshall round for tea and all piss themselves laughing at R and Josh and what a pair of muppets they are.

• Haha

comeonyouwelsh

Chatty Member
I have been given consent to share this.
My friend called me today to ask if she could bring some dirty laundry round to wash in my washer. She is 55 yrs young, works full time nights, she is a end of life carer.
She is in non contact abusive relationship, she shares a home and a mortgage with this man, but her name is not on any of the documents, she has a adult son and several pets, as a carer she does not earn the money carers should earn, so she is stuck. The council told her they maybe could help when her son was under 18 but she would have to move out of the area, this is not possible for her, her job, family and horses are all local.
So what can she do, she has to put up and shut up, for now.
She is trying to save as much as she can so she can afford to rent privately, but with all areas housing is in high demand, by private or renting.
So she could buy a new washer but she is hesitant in investing as she really does not know if her Dick head ex is going to play ball when she moves out.
I have boxes of her belongings stored in my home ready for when she leaves, but when can she leave, she has worked her ass off all her life, raised 4 good children/adults but she is stuck.
She is a very attractive 55 yr old so she could go out and find another man, but that is the last thing on her mind, she just wants to be free.
Domestic abuse comes in so many very different forms.
I am pissed off that R has alluded to what I took as sexual abuse this evening.
I really hope she is not now going to try and get on that band wagon, because for me that would be another step to far.
We have seen with our own eyes what she has shared and written about, she contradicts herself and forgets time lines and what she has said.
I don't think she has ever really been on her own, I don't believe she has really struggled.
I cant speak for anyone else so this is just me.
After growing up in a actual traumatic childhood and a council estate, there was a time when I was married and we had our own house and business, we were comfortable, but I still shopped thriftly for all of us, never prepared to pay £300 for a coat I could get for £30 etc.
Each to their own, none of my business what people spend their money on, but when you are doing what R is doing it just has to be a different story. We all don't need to see price tags.
I expect she will read this and think I am a troll and jealous of her, I am neither, Just someone who has experienced the things she claims to have experienced.
R this is just for you, either forgive your mum and stop throwing her under the bus just for content. Or just stop referring to her, she is a elderly lady that is dying, show some fucking respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

DissectingTheBS

Oh sebs grounded again, T is suddenly a social butterfly and so over her needs that were so bad (moving schools doesn’t change a child with possible autism , I have one myself) B is partying and r doesn’t know when she’s due bk! She’s 17 not 18, 19! Wilby is not ok R! Fuckin parent your brats as that’s what they are! They’re going to turn into awful adults like you and your husband,

Oh go as the PayPal logo to your party R you cunt!
Long time lurker but felt had to comment about B..I'm an older one from the bygone times when you could leave school at 16, work full time and leave home. Many of my friends did.

B has proved herself to be independent and pretty street smart and very typical of 17 year olds when I was growing up. Our parents were from the previous generation (mine wartime) and treated us as adults too.

B is savvy enough to know what a shitshow the PTWM is becoming so has to tread a fine line as its still her family at the end of the day. She knows what a fraud her Mother as her escape to the Apicellas earlier in the year show. She's in an unenviable position of being torn between her two families and is coping by being out of the house as much as possible and forging ahead with her own life..as will Seb soon.

B may be alot of things - but she's not manipulative and a liar like her Mother. If anything, she's upfront and fiesty. If pains me to say it as she was always my great hope, but the manipulative baton appears to have been passed to T. She, in my opinion, shows little traits of autism and never has done ( as opposed to W), but is already learning, probably by observing her Mother, how to use that to her advantage.. ...

• Heart

troglodyte

R & J barely interacted with each other let along W. E was chatting to him a bit but he was just engrossed in the ipad!!
The funniest bit was after R had gone to pay the bill (have to go to the bar to pay) she came back and said "all paid" and J was like "well done mummy, well done mummy, thank you for paying the bill"
so f'ing odd 😆😆
I'm a bit surprised she didn't come back from paying and announce "not an ad, I paid for it myself knobheads". Actually, in my head, that's now exactly how it happened 😁

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Does Stabby sleep in Edie’s room when she’s not there? It’s all so weird! I wouldn’t want adults sleeping in my 8 year old’s bed on a regular basis. It feels like an invasion of privacy.

View attachment 847789
Errrm, I probably lean more toward why is their 2 1/2 year old in bed with another adult and being photographed for social media, but that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️😩. That child is like a community project.

• Sad

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Rachel never dated as a single mum. She was too busy having affairs. Imagine paying her money just to read the answers to these questions🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 852402
She was hardly a single mum 🤣🤣 the girls dads side of the bed was barely cold before she got with edies dad, and she didn't even wait for edie to be born before she jumped into bed with josh 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm so sad I can't listen to that whole podcast about being able to hear a dog walking down the stairs. It's almost tempting me to sign up so I can hear how that story turned out. Did the dog make it to the bottom of the stairs?! Did it go back up the stairs?! Did it bark?! I can't stand all the unanswered questions 😐

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Things had been relatively normal on these threads for too long hadn’t they 😂 We were overdue a batshit moody moment
Do you think? I’m not sure it’s Moody this time. And tbh the screenshots of the messages sent to the company making the sweatshirts weren’t vile, abusive troll comments, they were pointing out what was shared here about the connotations of “hard love”.

Reactions: 41

MrsOgre

VIP Member
And right on cue....here she is with an update. Poor lighting, red faced and beginning with a bitch about children's services calling Joyce this week.
Is that because they are questioning where all the kids are when they are away so often?

Just watched that clip. Newsflash Rach, nobody here is reporting you to social services. It is more than likely the school, or other professionals who don't have to tell you they are making a referral🤦🏻‍♀️

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Remember when she was with Emily that time (back in the days when E was the live-in nanny and skivvy), and she mentioned Emily having her first report to SS from "the trolls", laughing and snorting like it was a badge of honour? Like anyone who has a social media following should expect to be reported to Social Services all the time?

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
The private Instagram has over 600 followers. Even at the lowest rate of £5 a month, that’s over £3,000 a month for doing fuck all.

• Angry
  • Wow