PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seb is grounded but they are bleeping off for another booze break !?!? Consistent parenting there then ?? Sloshy is obvs doesn’t give two fucks about his sons education and home life !!!

Reactions: 22
I love that on the same day she used Seb as an advert for tutoring, she also tells us he's not been behaving in school again and basically refusing to partake in lessons. Where do I sign up?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Football boots in your machine??? Really? Does that work? Surely not. The studs, the noise. I need more information
Oh I wrap in an old towel. 5 sons I didn’t have time to hand clean. Never had a broken machine yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh sebs grounded again, T is suddenly a social butterfly and so over her needs that were so bad (moving schools doesn’t change a child with possible autism , I have one myself) B is partying and r doesn’t know when she’s due bk! She’s 17 not 18, 19! Wilby is not ok R! Fuckin parent your brats as that’s what they are! They’re going to turn into awful adults like you and your husband,

Oh go as the PayPal logo to your party R you bleep!
Long time lurker but felt had to comment about B..I'm an older one from the bygone times when you could leave school at 16, work full time and leave home. Many of my friends did.

B has proved herself to be independent and pretty street smart and very typical of 17 year olds when I was growing up. Our parents were from the previous generation (mine wartime) and treated us as adults too.

B is savvy enough to know what a shitshow the PTWM is becoming so has to tread a fine line as its still her family at the end of the day. She knows what a fraud her Mother as her escape to the Apicellas earlier in the year show. She's in an unenviable position of being torn between her two families and is coping by being out of the house as much as possible and forging ahead with her own life..as will Seb soon.

B may be alot of things - but she's not manipulative and a liar like her Mother. If anything, she's upfront and fiesty. If pains me to say it as she was always my great hope, but the manipulative baton appears to have been passed to T. She, in my opinion, shows little traits of autism and never has done ( as opposed to W), but is already learning, probably by observing her Mother, how to use that to her advantage.. ...

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Boot Buddy is my life saver with football boots - fill with warm water and a squeeze of Fairy liquid #NotAnAdIPaidFullPriceDickheads

• Haha
Reactions: 59
The things she shares openly about her kids. 🤯We don’t need to know that Seb is grounded and that he is a nightmare lately. I always hated it when my mum talked about me to her friends or my relatives … ! And here she is making it public to 230k followers. This „being relatable“ mantra on Insta on the back of your kids that she has no respect or care for honestly it’s sickening. If my kid would be „a nightmare lately“ I would certainly not film myself talking about it (it doesn’t make it go away) but deal with in private.

Poor Wilby the other day during trick and treating. They failing him massively.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Looking at the sadness in the boys eyes on this picture, I would say they are better off far away from the kids at present.

She needs an intervention and to stay away from here. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Rose west vibes from this photo

Reactions: 24
I don't know why she didn't just go and chuck Isaac's mud stained stuff in the washing machine at the launderette, like Emily did when the dogs had the shits all over everything 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I feel for the boys mum so much. Whatever happened them boys should be safe guarded and never shown on SM. Same with her girls if her ex was so abusive why would you put them on a public platform. The mind boggles. Theyve been through family courts and by her own accounts had to fight for custody and then they sell their family. It's really not worth. Dont care how much money she is making. I deleted the instagram app Sunday night, trying to have a no SM November 😅 not giving up tattle though! Just cant get my head round a paid Ad for Tutoring and then in the same day saying Seb is grounded because hes not behaving at school. You just cant write the patchwork tit show.

Reactions: 30
Boot Buddy is my life saver with football boots - fill with warm water and a squeeze of Fairy liquid #NotAnAdIPaidFullPriceDickheads
Another shout out for the Boot Buddy.
My friend gave one to her husband as a Christmas present so he could clean their sons' boots more easily. Didn't give it to the teen boys,but to her husband! 😂😂. Apparently he was quite pleased.....the boys were delighted.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Totally off topic but I used the Dr Beckmann carpet cleaner - the bottle with the brush on it - as a DIY boot buddy before I bought it. Admittedly the boot buddy is better but the other was a good sub for someone who can’t afford or doesn’t want to pay for the Boot Buddy.

I’m always lurking in the background - I’ve been poorly with my mental health recently (panic and anxiety) - for real, not like the ‘for attention’ version Ratchet seems to have.

I keep saying it but I don’t understand how she keeps being able to get away with what she does. It’s unfathomable.

I do feel she’s spiralling with her behaviour but I don’t watch her apart from what you post on here so I may be wrong but I keep getting manic vibes from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can’t believe people pay to watch this tit show! What on earth is wrong with people.
Ohhhhh my god.....she needs that massive mirror back pronto because holy duck balls that's NOT a good look.

I went to a gig on the weekend. I'm no spring chicken. I wore a nice black top, dark blue jeans and my new black leather Chelsea boots that I spent a bit of money on because I had just one pair of cheap trainers to my name. I spent ages checking if I looked like mutton dressed as lamb and after multiple reassurances from my husband, I felt comfortable.

She's 40 next year fgs and this is the ultimate definition of mutton dressed as lamb.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oooh, might look into that. ATM our trail running shoes/walking boots/spikes get cleaned in a bucket of warm soapy water :(

Reactions: 5
Totally off topic but I used the Dr Beckmann carpet cleaner - the bottle with the brush on it - as a DIY boot buddy before I bought it. Admittedly the boot buddy is better but the other was a good sub for someone who can’t afford or doesn’t want to pay for the Boot Buddy.

I’m always lurking in the background - I’ve been poorly with my mental health recently (panic and anxiety) - for real, not like the ‘for attention’ version Ratchet seems to have.

I keep saying it but I don’t understand how she keeps being able to get away with what she does. It’s unfathomable.

I do feel she’s spiralling with her behaviour but I don’t watch her apart from what you post on here so I may be wrong but I keep getting manic vibes from her.
I hope you’re ok, my inbox is always open xx

honestly, I’ve been dipping in and out of this thread and not watching her stories as much because every time she speaks I feel, well, rage lol. Then I think step away from her she’s poison. But sometimes I can’t help it.

I honestly cannot believe they are going away again - using Covid as the excuse this time.. whatever, even if u went two years ago you’d be doing something different away from your kids again. Now I’m all for spending time away from your kids - if you’re lucky enough a weekend - BUT that’s once in a blue moon for most parents surely? She’s a terrible mother, Wilby must be so confused!So she pays 3 of her best mates - Jothe PA that handles all the admin,
Emily to be a PT nanny and run her women’s centre that was apparently her dream even though none of us know what the duck it actually entails.
And then Jo the maid/nanny who does all the house chores and looks after the kids..
Then there’s Josh who seems to do all the cooking in that house (even though it’s mainly roasts)

What the duck does this cretin do?
I really hope her and Hannah get pissed up this weekend and get into a punch up , she has to come on stories with a black eye 👁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She really is. The reason she hates tattle is because she knows everything mentioned here is true and if the huns actually click on to it, her income is fucked. As FridaK said the other day its like a diary of her life since 2019.

Added into that she has 6 kids she doesn't give a toss about, a women's centre that she now cant be bothered to attend and that will be scrutinised financially at some point in the future, a toddler that's massively developmentally delayed and may have some SEN which will result in her home life also being scrutinised by many professionals, a borderline alcoholic husband and the financial stress she must be under knowing her ad contracts are dropping, she has a family to support and the wage of 3 people to pay its no wonder she looks like she's loosing it.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.