PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son is the same. I'm his safe space and he's comfortable with me and his dad. Around anyone else, he completely goes in on himself and the barrackade goes up. So yeah, I'd say that's not unusual for a child with anxiety because ur their safe haven
Couldn’t agree with these comments more. My son is 13 and exactly the same, with me and his dad he’s a typical 13 year old but with anyone else he’s extremely quiet and unconfident, even other family members. The complete opposite of how T is. I know all children will cope differently but how she acts makes it very difficult to guess that she has anxiety, she’s constantly playing upto the camera etc 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Couldn’t agree with these comments more. My son is 13 and exactly the same, with me and his dad he’s a typical 13 year old but with anyone else he’s extremely quiet and unconfident, even other family members. The complete opposite of how T is. I know all children will cope differently but how she acts makes it very difficult to guess that she has anxiety, she’s constantly playing upto the camera etc 🤷🏼‍♀️
Mine won’t even entertain a picture! And if I do get one, she’s miserable. Might just be an age thing though
My mum thinks she’s rude, but I honestly don’t think she knows what is going on in her 12 year old head. I’m sure there are other issues (ADHD) which her dad has, but I struggle to word it with people and doctors

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@FridaK Yes! That's what was missing.....music, until the end when people had left. How bizarre!!
Music & Dancing are essential for me. It’s what I go out for. I think that’s why it seemed dull. Beer pong, but no tunes. Absolute madness 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No music , crying , spewing , something trashed etc etc. Some party ! During one of our lockdown zoom quizzes someone broke their arm !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Definitely looks like she has braces on again here 🤔
Hopefully she has finally realised that there is no where for her teeth to go other than flaring outwards unless she has some extracted and starts the whole braces process again. Properly this time. Her mouth is a scary mess and it’s all her own fault.

Reactions: 7
Hopefully she has finally realised that there is no where for her teeth to go other than flaring outwards unless she has some extracted and starts the whole braces process again. Properly this time. Her mouth is a scary mess and it’s all her own fault.
No doubt at some point she’ll blame the orthodontist. Bet she didn’t wear the retainers either.
As usual Raq knows best.
She’s plenty of cash to pay for the whole process again.

Reactions: 11
This comes up on fb stories now, gives her a chance to block even more people😩
0B70EF85-B152-4A30-B4BE-F105D75D47B4.jpeg

Reactions: 3
So are the kids not doing anything for Halloween then? No party or trick or treating? How weird they are. I don’t understand 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 22
So are the kids not doing anything for Halloween then? No party or trick or treating? How weird they are. I don’t understand 🤦🏻‍♀️
Are you suggesting that Saint Rach, claims to be Qualified and Trained and to Diagnose Everything.

who adores her 6 little shits ( 2 of them not ACTUALLY hers) never spends more than 1 full week with them, actually do something for the kids and involve them ( when it’s not for an AD)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely they could have taken the left over food to a homeless shelter?
Or would that not have been allowed with covid and heath and safety regulations?
Although after being left uncovered, breathed on and mauled by the crew, it probably wasn't safe 😫.
Wasteful, inconsiderate bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Roast out tonight for Shambleton and Sloshy. We was unfortunate enough to be on the on the table next to them at the Old Rydon pub. Just R, J, E & W. W screeched his way through the meal (not that they gave him anything apart from a yorkshire pud to throw around) whilst staring at the ipad. Sloshy downing pints and R with a face like thunder sporting her leopard print puffa jacket and top know 😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.