PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
R: 'What is my life? .... honestly' while sweeping up broken glass in Seb's room....
It's a lot better than most, you cretin!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So now she's saying she suffered childhood trauma. duck off Ratchet. I can tell who is walking up my stairs from the way they walk and I have never had anything bad happen to me as a child.
I’m not saying it does or doesn’t, but I also didn’t have childhood trauma, but I know who’s coming down the stairs by their footsteps. It’s just something you get used to?!

Reactions: 52
I know the sound of my parents' footsteps, my brother, my husband and my daughter. No childhood trauma here 🙄

Reactions: 40
I have a lock on the bedroom door. You know for private time with hubby, I would hate it if one of the kids accidentally walked in if they woke up of a night 🙈 it’s never locked any other time. I thought every adult/older child had a lock on their bedroom door for privacy.

Reactions: 9
We used to joke as children that we could tell my mum walking up the stairs as she farted with every second step 😂 now that was traumatic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I can tell who
Is coming downstairs, the boy is like a herd of elephants and the girl is so clumsy due to her hearing loss that she normally falls down the last few…. Just to add, she never hurts herself, she should just walk instead of rushing

Reactions: 27
Rachet doesn’t recognise the sound of her family members footsteps on their stairs because she’s never bleeping at home when they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So now she's saying she suffered childhood trauma. duck off Ratchet. I can tell who is walking up my stairs from the way they walk and I have never had anything bad happen to me as a child.
my brother could tell lots of our neighbours by the sound of their car, nothing to do with trauma, just something he picked up! Lol

Reactions: 27
my brother could tell lots of our neighbours by the sound of their car, nothing to do with trauma, just something he picked up! Lol

I used to be able to do that too when I was a stay at home mum with little kids. Was at home a lot so learned to recognise which of the neighbours was driving into the street.

Reactions: 18
Imagine her extended family group chat going ‘Yeh, Rachael just said she was traumatised in the home as a child 👌.” Then everyone just sends eye roll emoji’s typing “Oh is that today’s allegation. Great 🙄.”

• Haha
Reactions: 44
There is a post on a local spotted page asking where/who donations of christmas gifts can be made to. Someone has mentioned PTWM, stating that she's doing amazing things in her first of a kind womans centre and is making Christmas hampers for her warriors. It's enough to make your blood boil. 10k lottery grant, thousands of pounds of gifted items and then someone could generously donate to her in good faith when the other comments on the post nominated others who would probably be so grateful for the support of their hard work 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I get that she ‘allegedly’ didn’t have a perfect upbringing but she’s supposed to have forgiven her parents and her mum has cancer but there she is draaaaaging it all up again 🙄

Reactions: 16
Just found this on the Bath post and please someone tell me this is satire🙏 nobody can be that bleeping dense.
C2164B79-ED58-47EE-A400-E2BDCBB4C97D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.