PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been lurking since I stupidly bought her second book, whereby a few chapters in my head had a niggle and decided that something wasn’t quite right. A few google searches lead me to Tattle and my instincts were correct.
A few nights ago I found the earlier posts/letter from S and I’s Mum and my eyes were truly opened.
As a mum to a child between the ages of S and I, with an ex husband from 7years ago who controls my life weekly and decided a few weeks ago to fabricate a story and not return my son home, despite a court contact order that he asked for (only to reduce CMS payments I must add), my eyes have been well and truly opened to the fact these narcissistic people exist in multiples, not just on their own.

The feeling that your child is not coming home is one i don’t want any mum to ever feel. I’m not sure I have got over it now a few weeks later.

Luckily I had a happy outcome and my child is now home but the feeling will live with me forever. For a few days I thought I was going out of my mind and can sympathise with S and I’s Mum. In those few days I decided I would rather be dead than not see my child.

What I can’t get my head around is why they stop S and I seeing their mum, yet they are never there to parent them anyway, why?

Every time I see they have gone away I wonder what happens if one of the children is ill in the night and needs a mum cuddle.
When my son is ill he won’t go to his Dad’s because ‘they just make me lie there and they don’t do anything’.
Who do these children in the ‘patchwork house’ have to comfort them, kiss them and tell them it will all be ok? It breaks my heart.

I see so much of my ex husband in R…..the way she makes everyone think she is lush turns my stomach.

If I could do anything to help S and I see their Mum I would.

I just pray that as the boys get older and they start to see the world in a different lighy, their contact may be different.
And R, 👋 if you’re reading this, it’s about time you answered where the money went.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Along with the ad and roast dinner count I might start keeping count of how many days she spends with her kids. It shouldn’t take much of time so hopefully I won’t have to resort to I pad and KFC bargain bucket to babysit the kids. Although I might see if there’s an ex drug dealer/ wife of an ex con to watch them while I stalk Hairy Mary.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s what it looked like to me also. She’s an absolute liability. No TW either. ‘Tiny child,’ I mean who does that? Sorry but she is a pathological liar imo. No victim of childhood abuse gets ‘flashbacks’ and spews it up on social media immediately without or concern. I’d sue her for defamation.
Saw this and thought it described her perfectly

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Same!
I can also tel which relative/friend is pulling up to the house just by the sound of the car. Absolutely no trauma here!
I used to work in an office on my own whereby staff used to pass my office to get to the main office several times a day.
I used to know who was walking by and there were approximately 20 people in the office.
Absolutely no trauma here either.
she’s full of s***

Reactions: 23
I don’t get this with Betsy? Hangxiety? So just hung over then?!!
Yep, with mother of the year laughing and thinking it's great! She's 17!! We all (most) did it, but hoped our parents didn't know. Is this the norm now, or is it the usual patchwork FML bullshit?

Reactions: 26
I’ve been lurking since I stupidly bought her second book, whereby a few chapters in my head had a niggle and decided that something wasn’t quite right. A few google searches lead me to Tattle and my instincts were correct.
A few nights ago I found the earlier posts/letter from S and I’s Mum and my eyes were truly opened.
As a mum to a child between the ages of S and I, with an ex husband from 7years ago who controls my life weekly and decided a few weeks ago to fabricate a story and not return my son home, despite a court contact order that he asked for (only to reduce CMS payments I must add), my eyes have been well and truly opened to the fact these narcissistic people exist in multiples, not just on their own.

The feeling that your child is not coming home is one i don’t want any mum to ever feel. I’m not sure I have got over it now a few weeks later.

Luckily I had a happy outcome and my child is now home but the feeling will live with me forever. For a few days I thought I was going out of my mind and can sympathise with S and I’s Mum. In those few days I decided I would rather be dead than not see my child.

What I can’t get my head around is why they stop S and I seeing their mum, yet they are never there to parent them anyway, why?

Every time I see they have gone away I wonder what happens if one of the children is ill in the night and needs a mum cuddle.
When my son is ill he won’t go to his Dad’s because ‘they just make me lie there and they don’t do anything’.
Who do these children in the ‘patchwork house’ have to comfort them, kiss them and tell them it will all be ok? It breaks my heart.

I see so much of my ex husband in R…..the way she makes everyone think she is lush turns my stomach.

I just pray that as the boys get older and they start to see the world in a different lighy, their contact may be different.
And R, 👋 if you’re reading this, it’s about time you answered where the money went.
Welcome I’m so glad you’ve seen the light.
The fact that people can be so cruel and use kids as weapons breaks my heart, I’m so glad you have your little one back. I can’t even imagine the pain it would cause to know I couldn’t be involved in my children’s lives, not even a text or phone call.

I hope Seb maybe starts to explore getting his mum back in his life. But as I suspect, the venom and brainwashing from R has caused the breakdo n in their relationship. But as he gets older may be he can be strong enough to stand up to her and his weak, so called father.

Reactions: 25
I have been given consent to share this.
My friend called me today to ask if she could bring some dirty laundry round to wash in my washer. She is 55 yrs young, works full time nights, she is a end of life carer.
She is in non contact abusive relationship, she shares a home and a mortgage with this man, but her name is not on any of the documents, she has a adult son and several pets, as a carer she does not earn the money carers should earn, so she is stuck. The council told her they maybe could help when her son was under 18 but she would have to move out of the area, this is not possible for her, her job, family and horses are all local.
So what can she do, she has to put up and shut up, for now.
She is trying to save as much as she can so she can afford to rent privately, but with all areas housing is in high demand, by private or renting.
So she could buy a new washer but she is hesitant in investing as she really does not know if her Dick head ex is going to play ball when she moves out.
I have boxes of her belongings stored in my home ready for when she leaves, but when can she leave, she has worked her ass off all her life, raised 4 good children/adults but she is stuck.
She is a very attractive 55 yr old so she could go out and find another man, but that is the last thing on her mind, she just wants to be free.
Domestic abuse comes in so many very different forms.
I am pissed off that R has alluded to what I took as sexual abuse this evening.
I really hope she is not now going to try and get on that band wagon, because for me that would be another step to far.
We have seen with our own eyes what she has shared and written about, she contradicts herself and forgets time lines and what she has said.
I don't think she has ever really been on her own, I don't believe she has really struggled.
I cant speak for anyone else so this is just me.
After growing up in a actual traumatic childhood and a council estate, there was a time when I was married and we had our own house and business, we were comfortable, but I still shopped thriftly for all of us, never prepared to pay £300 for a coat I could get for £30 etc.
Each to their own, none of my business what people spend their money on, but when you are doing what R is doing it just has to be a different story. We all don't need to see price tags.
I expect she will read this and think I am a troll and jealous of her, I am neither, Just someone who has experienced the things she claims to have experienced.
R this is just for you, either forgive your mum and stop throwing her under the bus just for content. Or just stop referring to her, she is a elderly lady that is dying, show some bleeping respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I used to work in an office on my own whereby staff used to pass my office to get to the main office several times a day.
I used to know who was walking by and there were approximately 20 people in the office.
Absolutely no trauma here either.
she’s full of s***
Same! I also knew when the departments hottie was walking past 😂 That always cheered my day up.

Ffs she uses anything to get a bit of sympathy and attention. Deluded bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t get this with Betsy? Hangxiety? So just hung over then?!!
We just call it beer fear where im from. Although it's been a looonngg time since I woke up trying to piece back memories of the night before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Welcome I’m so glad you’ve seen the light.
The fact that people can be so cruel and use kids as weapons breaks my heart, I’m so glad you have your little one back. I can’t even imagine the pain it would cause to know I couldn’t be involved in my children’s lives, not even a text or phone call.

I hope Seb maybe starts to explore getting his mum back in his life. But as I suspect, the venom and brainwashing from R has caused the breakdo n in their relationship. But as he gets older may be he can be strong enough to stand up to her and his weak, so called father.
I really hope Seb can do this. He seems like quite a strong character so we can only hope there will be a breakthrough.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot 2021-11-07 at 19.50.31.png

5 times?????? Not only is she a Part Time Working Mummy, she's a Part Time Patreon :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Hi and welcome, glad you seen the light and found us.

With regards to the boys mum, something has gone off as she posted in distress a few evenings ago, then I noticed Rach shared stories and made a point of explaining bruising on her kids and blamed it on Edie, pinch punch first day of the month. I smell something fishy!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Hi and welcome, glad you seen the light and found us.

With regards to the boys mum, something has gone off as she posted in distress a few evenings ago, then I noticed Rach shared stories and made a point of explaining bruising on her kids and blamed it on Edie, pinch punch first day of the month. I smell something fishy!
Dear Lord. I had no idea the boys Mum was still on here. My heart goes out to her and I am sure like many others on here we are all counting down the hours until the boys see the light.
I haven’t seen any stories about Edie and the bruising and not sure I want to. 😓

Reactions: 9
Her mother didn't look impressed with Bekind or her.
Her Mum is fast becoming my favourite. It’s the look of ‘what the duck’ she has 😂

ETA: She reminds me of my Nan, but calmer and less likely to just knock your head off 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.