PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So informing someone that the term 'Love Hard' probably isn't the best thing to put on a jumper that is raising money for a 'Women's centre' that supports DA victims, is trolling now??
Also, where in the message did Nicky tell the woman that is doing the jumpers 'all about how R is a wanker'?
If there's anything more on that message then get the woman to post proof.
Twisting the truth again Rachel? No wonder she's got a nervous rash.
Unless others have also contacted the company..?

Reactions: 2
Why was it even an issue - josh has been in army right? A fundamental basic my son has learnt in 6 weeks of serving is getting mud covered boots gleaming after exercise did he retain no skills or is he that basic r doesn’t think he can manage to clean some trainers

OR would all the above being fact make for a less dramatic tale

Reactions: 15
Please (actually for the love of God) be careful what you share. For the children. Remember anyone could be anyone on here. 👍. Just think of the kids.

Reactions: 22
Why was it even an issue - josh has been in army right? A fundamental basic my son has learnt in 6 weeks of serving is getting mud covered boots gleaming after exercise did he retain no skills or is he that basic r doesn’t think he can manage to clean some trainers

OR would all the above being fact make for a less dramatic tale
I’d be more concerned that my Year 7 child was pissing about outside in the dark without an adult than worried about the mud.

Reactions: 16
I’d be more concerned that my Year 7 child was pissing about outside in the dark without an adult than worried about the mud.
She probably only wondered where he was after was pointed out he was missing on here and oh here he is

Reactions: 10
Exactly what I was thinking, do these twats ever parent their kids. They are feral running around doing whatever they want.

Reactions: 17
So Seb is grounded, Bekind went to a party on Sunday night, Isaac got his shoes dirty, the rest of them are really good but she's had a hard week with six kids. Eh, what???

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What on earth is she on about?.... 'Sometimes, being a Mum comes before everything else when your kids are being assholes'....... Your kids come before EVERYTHING, ALWAYS you cretin!
No book, ADs, Women's centre, poverty tours etc. should ever come before your kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
What on earth is she on about?.... 'Sometimes, being a Mum comes before everything else when your kids are being assholes'....... Your kids come before EVERYTHING, ALWAYS you cretin!
No book, ADs, Women's centre, poverty tours etc. should ever come before your kids!
Yeah that really hit me too..I couldn't imagine thinking that way

Reactions: 13
What in gods name is going on now 🤣🤣
Rach huni, stop crying troll, no one gives a duck ok?
Receipts or it didn't happen 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow they’re clean ! I’ve washed 100’s of trainers and football boots in my machine over the 22 1/2 years I’ve had kids!
He looks terrifying in this picture!

Can’t decide what’s creepier. Sharing your kids and stepkids to 200k strangers or saving the most personal parts of their lives to share with a few hundred strangers who are paying for the inside info.

View attachment 845450
Whos the other girl in the picture?

Reactions: 4
Wow they’re clean ! I’ve washed 100’s of trainers and football boots in my machine over the 22 1/2 years I’ve had kids!
Why is Joyce standing holding them looking like a serial killer that is posing with a dismembered head

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Thanks for pointing that out Rach 🤩
Funny thing is, we already know that you're not very bright. You can't string an intelligent sentence together, verbally or written.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Football boots in your machine??? Really? Does that work? Surely not. The studs, the noise. I need more information

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.