PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could see how raging she was when talking about social services. She knows exactly who has phoned them but makes her look better to blame trolls.
Also, nice of her to give her mum her old pink sofa but didn't she literally buy her a brand new one from dfs around the same time she got her yellow green one 🤔 so wheres the one she said she bought her mum??
She knows, she must think people are idiots 🙄. She probably read here and got her knickers in a twist because she’s so repetitive it was easy to pick up on. Change your routine Rachael 👌

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
So to round it up, so no one else has to sit through it 😴Rachel dressed up like an old lady to let everyone know she is the kindest person alive-again. Pointing out that she offered to order her mum (who left her before she was born) a new mattress, she only said order though, so I expect mum will get a bill in due course. She also told how she bought her a new Hoover. Selfless as always.
She explained how her mum had had cancer, with very much, feel sorry for ME vibe.

Then passive aggressively told has said called Josh. How any one can call SS on this kind, generous woman. Letting all her huns know what a victim she is and how horrible the trolls are should take in a few more quid through stupid people feeling sorry for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s most likely V worried sick about her boys in that house calling SS. I would be if I was there mum and saw how they’re treated.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It’s most likely V worried sick about her boys in that house calling SS. I would be if I was there mum and saw how they’re treated.
Either that or somethings been mentioned by one of the kids at school about how Rach and Josh are always away…

Reactions: 20
Could be her underage daughter out drinking, her other daughter prancing round in a bra, her son running unsupervised next to a busy road, Josh's alcohol consumption, kids being left unsupervised....I could go on. All I know is if SS were called on me even once I'd be off socia media like a flash. It's not a joke

Reactions: 60
Rach - maybe you shouldn’t broadcast your daughter underage drinking…
Just a thought 💭

Blame the internet all you want, but you sleep well at night knowing you broadcast bleeping EVERYTHING.

Way to go rach…. Shut the door on your screaming child to talk to strangers on the internet. Ffs

Reactions: 39
Remember when she was with Emily that time (back in the days when E was the live-in nanny and skivvy), and she mentioned Emily having her first report to SS from "the trolls", laughing and snorting like it was a badge of honour? Like anyone who has a social media following should expect to be reported to Social Services all the time?

Reactions: 41
What a strange Christmas list Edie has? Bed sheets, blankets and clothes? Why would a child age 7/8 ask for those
This made me sad, I t doesn’t seem like the list of a kid. But then I always get that feeling when she show her house, there’s hardly any toys about. I’m drowning in toys with my kids...

Reactions: 18
I don't think its about any of the girls. If it was involving the girls then R would have got the call because she's their legal parent. But she specifically said that josh got the call. They wouldn't call josh if it was to do with all the children because he has no legal rights with the girls, therefore social services wouldn't even consider phoning him about them. Its definitely to do with S & I i think

You wouldn’t broadcast something like that , I’d be mortified if that happened to me just once and I’d then be taking a long hard look at my life to see why it had happened and to stop it happening again

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Think about how much homework teenagers get. I can imagine S or I not bothering or struggling to do it. With absolutely no encouragement from their idiot parents.
I can imagine a teacher asking where it is and them saying they found it too hard or whatever. Teacher asks why didn’t you ask mum or dad to help? Umm because they go away every weekend or dads usually drinking red wine every evening getting drunk a few nights a week so can’t ask for their help.
I know at times I had to nag at mine to get homework done and their dad sitting down for ages helping with maths or science project. I think they are completely on their own when it comes to that. But if I was a teacher surely that’s a red flag.

Reactions: 25
All I could focus on was the little black thing in her teeth??! I thought she might have been hiding because of her brows being done the other day, but as usual @FridaK was bang on the money 🙌🏻🙌🏻 I do think she is trying to vent her anger at the trolls but it most definitely wouldn’t be trolls, it has to be someone closer to home. I agree it must have been to do with the boys or W. She has blatantly just come on to stories so that she could then post the advert after YAWN. I think the swearing every other sentence is awful. She is such a CHAV, honestly it’s not funny, cool or clever.

I don't think its about any of the girls. If it was involving the girls then R would have got the call because she's their legal parent. But she specifically said that josh got the call. They wouldn't call josh if it was to do with all the children because he has no legal rights with the girls, therefore social services wouldn't even consider phoning him about them. Its definitely to do with S & I i think
yep, this. Josh (and S) are the only ones with parental responsibility for the boys, so J would be the only one to receive a call. So it has to be specific to the boys, if we’re the girls or Wilby both would have received a call.

If the boys were open to SS on a plan, even as the non resident parent S would have more rights than R in terms of being provided information. If S refused consent, R couldn’t even attend any meetings, although if J insisted on it they’d probably do split meetings with each parent separately. But whatever we think about B’s current drinking/parting and other worries in connection to the girls, it wasn’t in relation to them.

Reactions: 13
I have never known anyone to have so many SS referrals and nothing seems to ever happen. No wonder she is never worried about it.
I agree, it can’t be trolls surely SS wouldn’t even take any notice of a call like that.

Reactions: 26
Why
Mom? They'll be going to the movie theater next and walking on the sidewalk 🙄.
Mom has been used in some areas of the UK since the 1800's, particularly around the Birmingham and West Midlands area.

Not just an American word 😁 you were nearly as ignorant as Rachel then!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just listened to her boring chat about B and Q and the cushion/ mum. Wow, she is so incredibly dull, think, rude and the swearing!? Every sentence.
I swear and I’m no prude or anything but she needs to realise that it makes her sound even thicker and rougher than she is (!?)
I can’t believe she is paid to advertise stuff by well known brands, do they do their research and watch this stuff? She is incredibly unsympathetic/ blasé/ disinterested about her mum’s illness too ( but that’s her narcissism I guess)
I watch her I’m horror and have to keep skipping as she makes me variously angry and frustrated. Whst is it with these followers? I mean anyone can go on and record a boring story about a trip to B and Q and probably skip a few of the expletives. Chav Knacker of the highest degree.

Reactions: 22
Her and knee deep are very similar they tell a story. Not sure who’s copying who.
But both like to get as many swear words and derogatory words about their children in as possible. It’s like they’re in competition to sound the thickest, roughest, chav on IG. Why? I don’t get it.

Reactions: 18
Why did she say she was running out of time for posts then do the advert? Can you not post as much as you want?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.