PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to her? Honestly, she has aged these last few years. What a life.
Tattle happened. She had to keep up with her lies. She could no longer make things up and them be erased by Instagram in 24 hours. She couldn’t hide herself and Josh’s behaviour with brand new ‘happy’ anecdotes that contradicted what had been shown in a story a day earlier. Tattle is her real life diary and it’s not a feel good read for her I’d imagine. (Must be tit babes 💜.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I quickly went through those dots of death with Emily. Rachel wearing her period pants ???
theybdleatly don’t know what they are doing with whatever they are doing with the small business thing and funds etc. Was that in her business plan ?!! They are clearly out their depth there. I dread to think a complex case arriving at their door and they not knowing what to do. And surely formy heir own safety they shouldn’t the working in the laundrette on their own
And that Ben or what ever he is called …. I can’t decide who he is trying to be ?! Louis Theroux, Alan partridge or a radio presenter from the 1970s?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not overly interested in the rest of the stuff, Instagram is what it is and "influencers" will "influence"
Yes but most influencers didn’t use domestic abuse and women’s trauma to build their following and subsequently sell tit too (I’m sure you know this, just feel it’s always worth mentioning for potential new followers).

Reactions: 29
I'm so sad I can't listen to that whole podcast about being able to hear a dog walking down the stairs. It's almost tempting me to sign up so I can hear how that story turned out. Did the dog make it to the bottom of the stairs?! Did it go back up the stairs?! Did it bark?! I can't stand all the unanswered questions 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Was that in her business plan ?!! They are clearly out their depth there. I dread to think a complex case arriving at their door and they not knowing what to do.
Eh? You’re mistaken Newbie, she’s told us her business plan. Women can take things they need from the empty fridge and have a free rescue remedy oil and some leftover sweets that have been mauled and discarded.
Seriously though, I watched that appalling, unprofessional display this afternoon and felt horrified that a potential desperate woman might come through the doors needing genuine help and be confronted by those two twats, snorting and pawing their way gifted boxes of tat.

Reactions: 34
Yes but most influencers didn’t use domestic abuse and women’s trauma to build their following and subsequently sell tit too (I’m sure you know this, just feel it’s always worth mentioning for potential new followers).
I do agree completely with this, she has built her whole brand on lies. There is so much wrong with what she's doing it's hard to remember to include all of it. I just meant that generally I don't bother myself with the whole influencer thing iyswim. But when it comes to her I agree it does play a part in what is so wrong.

I think the majority of her followers must be able to see that she is so far removed from who she initially purported to be, they have to be able to see it.

Facebook is a completely different kettle of fish though and those who follow her there don't see it, and they tend to be fairweather instagrammers who just like and leave, don't watch stories and take things on surface level. She will slip up though, her interaction really is rubbish, her following has barely grown in years.

Reactions: 13
I've just caught up with her latest videos.
She really is vile. She disgusts me.
Her and her sidekick are using the launderette as their own personal adult play centre. They are twatting around non stop.
They don't care about abused women and children, they are after money and fame and will do anything to achieve their goal.

Also, Rach, when you read this, please keep your period pants covered up, no one wants to see them.
You spend a lot of the month menstruating, it's probably the menopause hun, which would explain your wrinkles and your recent rapid aging.

I was also wondering hun, why you had caesarean sections in the past?
You so often talk about being so teeny tiny, but after seeing the close up of your arse earlier on, you really do have impressive child bearing hips 🤨.

Reactions: 18
I've just caught up with her latest videos.
She really is vile. She disgusts me.
Her and her sidekick are using the launderette as their own personal adult play centre. They are twatting around non stop.
They don't care about abused women and children, they are after money and fame and will do anything to achieve their goal.

Also, Rach, when you read this, please keep your period pants covered up, no one wants to see them.
You spend a lot of the month menstruating, it's probably the menopause hun, which would explain your wrinkles and your recent rapid aging.

I was also wondering hun, why you had caesarean sections in the past?
You so often talk about being so teeny tiny, but after seeing the close up of your arse earlier on, you really do have impressive child bearing hips 🤨.
That's all the booze she's been drinking lately!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's all the booze she's been drinking lately!
You must be mistaken, our Ratchet doesn't drink, she doesn't like the taste*

*Except the cocktails, fizzy cat's piss, goldfish bowls of gin and glasses of wine. But that's definitely it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You must be mistaken, our Ratchet doesn't drink, she doesn't like the taste*

*Except the cocktails, fizzy cat's piss, goldfish bowls of gin and glasses of wine. But that's definitely it.
Rach & Joyce really should get liver function tests done, to assess how their livers are coping with their alcoholism.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“A percentage of their profits is donated to the women’s centre so we can continue to do what we do…”

Oh Jesus, it’s PayPal 2.0

Clicked on the Just a Little Something website and on their homepage they have this, from Rach to Hannah 🙄

C5A3FDCE-2B7A-44AC-BBF8-7CD9D5B7F41F.jpeg

I feel like I’m missing the point. Wasn’t the jumper collaboration supposed to be about helping vulnerable women, not making money for small business owners/Rachel Scambleton?

0DDB2614-CD34-47AA-B889-E5BECC4B3E78.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
“A percentage of their profits is donated to the women’s centre so we can continue to do what we do…”

Clicked on the Just a Little Something website and on their homepage they have this, from Rach to Hannah 🙄

View attachment 843757

I feel like I’m missing the point. Wasn’t the jumper collaboration supposed to be about helping vulnerable women, not making money for small business owners/Rachel Scambleton?

View attachment 843807
Ooooh that’s very telling!! So she needed it-not the women in need? Not the women’s centre? Also I’ve missed her stories until today just have been scrolling thru here- Raq today looks like me circa 1994 with my half up half down hairdont in chemistry class 🙈

The percentage could be 0.001!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Con

View attachment 843757

View attachment 843807
£10 donated from each top, that’s fair, although I wouldn’t pay £49 for one of them.

Sorry added wrong pic. In previous post.
That is a really ugly sweatshirt.
Would anyone actually want to wear one?
Maybe her faithful huns will 🙄.

Edited *
I just showed my husband the sweatshirt, I won't repeat what he said, because it wasn't polite.
But I don't think I'll be having one for Christmas ☹.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The slogan on that overpriced sweater is SO inappropriate for a woman's centre.

This is rapidly turning into PayPal mark2.

Reactions: 35
The slogan on that overpriced sweater is SO inappropriate for a woman's centre.

This is rapidly turning into PayPal mark2.
They don't realise it's inappropriate because let's be honest.. They don't actually run a woman's centre.

Reactions: 32
Do you think they bought a washing machine and tumble dryer for the women’s centre because they’re so thick they genuinely believe you can only launder money through an actual launderette?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.