PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh, but, no, but... Exeter nick moved in April 2020 and I believe the mags moved at the same time. So, no real reason to be at Waitrose in June 2020. The combined court has a cafe and is a stone's throw from the city centre. Maybe he was robbing a coffee and that explains the sheepish presentation? 😉
To be fair it doesn't say when they saw him, just that they had seen him there

Reactions: 5
Having been diagnosed with childhood ptsd, I can safely say she does not have it. I'm not going into details, I dont want her adopting my trauma for her sm. Footsteps is part of a trigger, can definitely catch you off guard.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Didn't think it would be long before she jumped on the astroworld band wagon. Suprised she hasn't made it all about betsy being at festivals.
I do wish she would do a proper write up when posting tragedies not just a broken heart emoji! Would look 100 times more sincere if she actually put her own words there

Reactions: 30
Yeh, but, no, but... Exeter nick moved in April 2020 and I believe the mags moved at the same time. So, no real reason to be at Waitrose in June 2020. The combined court has a cafe and is a stone's throw from the city centre. Maybe he was robbing a coffee and that explains the sheepish presentation? 😉
The OP wasn’t saying she’d seen them at the time of posting. It was a more general ‘I once saw them,’ etc.

Anyway interesting observation nonetheless I thought. If he were to display some vulnerabilities in person it sort of ties in with some of his behaviours (particularly not being able to communicate with the kids.) Also explains how Rachael gets away with posting what she does and him seemingly not having problem with it.

I don’t know, it’s food for thought in any case because the OP seemed impartial.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Didn't think it would be long before she jumped on the astroworld band wagon. Suprised she hasn't made it all about betsy being at festivals.
I do wish she would do a proper write up when posting tragedies not just a broken heart emoji! Would look 100 times more sincere if she actually put her own words there
She's very selective in what she gets involved in/mentions as well. Hardly anything about Sarah Everard as I recall and nothing about the fishermen who went missing right on her doorstep.

Reactions: 17
If that child did wallpaper her grandma's kitchen perfectly over two days then 30 quid is an unfair price to pay. Regardless of her age.

Fair poibt. I'm nearly 50 and I've never wallpapered in my life. It looks too hard for me so I'm no great judge. I think my own kids would fall apart given the same job.
My fella is a decorator and hates wallpapering! Lol
There's no way she knew how to cut and hang that paper so it lined up

• Haha
I see the patreon is up to 699 followers. Assuming they are all legitimate thats at least 3 and a half grand a month coming in...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I wonder how often she posts on there...her main page has gone very quiet 🤫

Reactions: 6
When you search for the Patreon insta and you see that someone you know follows it… oh dear Lord. Never expected that 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Do you think the quietness is a sly tactic to make people think they’re now missing out and need to sign up to patreon to see it all?! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Whenever she’s quiet I always hope it’s because tit is going down somewhere/somehow and she’s about to meet the karma train.

realistically it’s probably just an engagement ploy for the huns and her next advert 🙄

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.