Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Kate Moss's wellness brand is out 1st September! Cosmoss. I'm very curious to see it!
It’s such a bad fit imo. She’s a heavy smoker that we know drinks and does cocaine, she could sell many things to me but a wellness lifestyle is a fucking joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Dizzy

VIP Member
I think we’ve probably exhausted this particular conversation now, however I think it’s really important to make the point that if someone calls someone else the N word then that is racism in its most basic form. It doesn’t matter if someone else thinks that person doesn’t seem racist or if that person was pissed or if that person seems nice or whatever other ‘mitigating circumstances’ it might have occurred under. By saying the word, a person is insulted because of their skin colour or ethnicity and THAT IS RACIST.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Whatevesmate

Chatty Member
We've heard more from Moss in past few months than in past decades. I preferred the enigmatic version. Evidently it is a cynical ploy to sell overpriced tat. She is in danger of ruining her carefully crafted cool.

Reactions: 35
She’s definitely had work done, she doesn’t even look like Kate here. Fillers too? Maybe she had them dissolved. Agree with the eye surgery & Botox.

Makes me laugh how all of their kids are models. I cringe at Noel Gallagher’s daughter. All the money & private education & she’s posing in her undies. You’d think with all the drugs, party lifestyle & addiction issues they’d try to steer them away from that industry. I noticed Naomi Campbell’s godson passed away recently from an overdose. It’s such a shame.
Ugh yes, Anais, I’m sure she’s a lovely young woman but when she did a ‘shoot’ in lingerie the daily mail comments were brutal ‘Noel in a bra and suspenders’ 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

sheleg

VIP Member
Sadie has milked her Primrose Hill connections like an impoverished farmer with his only dairy cow in a famine!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Pipsy

VIP Member
I can't get my head around that even knowing models are used to getting their clothes off.... Prancing around in thong underwear with your mom? No thanks. Aren't there some boundaries in a mom-daughter relationship?

I think Leni Klum is better looking than Lila Moss actually. Still don't think either would be models if not for the moms.
Never impressed with Heidi as a model, and always got a weird vibe from her. I am not surprised by the shoot. For those who don't know what we're talking about it's this shoot.

hei.jpg
hei1.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

vanderlyle

He said he was still doing it in a Guardian article. I don’t know enough about coke to know if it makes you fat, thin or turn green to be honest

I have worked with quite a few obese coke users. usually because they are on other prescribed meds (usually psych meds) which affect appetite. I bet Pete is on antipsychotic medication and antidepressants.
Yes, quetiapine unfortunately makes you put on weight. And hungry all the time (well, for me). I wouldn’t be surprised if he did have to take them because he mentions in his book “hearing voices”. Which is the same reason I have to take them. I’d rather be fat than hear a voice telling me to Jill myself

*Kill myself. Although I don’t want a voice telling me to Jill myself either

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I know him a bit and he is actually a fairly nice person. He provides support when he can if people are in need and is down to earth.
He had a drunken outburst and said a few bad things, but this doesn't make him a bad person overall.
And he is not a racist, despite having used a racist word in a drunken fit of rage.

If you say racist words you are a racist, it's as simple as that.
I've been horrifically drunk many times in my life and have never racially abused anyone because I'm not a racist.

• Heart

e8Ent

They still have the magnificent country pile. This seaside cottage is a 'new business venture' - she mentioned it on Instagram.
The house in Somerset near the Talbot Inn is rented. My friends parents live up the road in Frome. They rent from a local landlord and are often behind with bills, so not all is as it seems on Instagram.

• Wow
  • Heart
Honestly, I love me a bit of Kate, but I really think she’s damaged her ‘cool aloof’ brand with all this frantic activity to promote the Cosmoss malarkey

Tilly41

It's very tragic with Annabelle because she was physically attacked so badly whilst back packing I think it was. Some psychopath attacked her so badly, tied her to a tree and left her for dead when she was a very young woman. She needed total reconstructive surgery on her face. What she had to endure most have been so unbelievably painful, my hear aches for her. I am not sure she ever recovered. She endured for many years tho. RIP Annabelle

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Tilly41

I think she has lost a lot of people in her inner circle over the years and close people to her. Davide Sorrenti, Lee McQueen, Annabel Nielson and others. Yet I wouldnt necessarily think that has changed her fundamentally. She has had cosmetic surgery and that's not unusual in the circles she runs in. However she is a genuine hedonist (almost like an aristocrat )and they are very rare really. It's not a tap she can just turn off.....she is very well protected and rich and whilst she has wonderful PR you can still tell she has that lifestyle.

It's the perception that the public has of Kate Moss as well. She really bought into that F Scott Fitzgerald Great Gatsby lifestyle. Which has made her a fortune but also hindered her. By never publicly complaining about press intrusion and by being fiercely private she has avoided the fate of other drug casualties. But I have often thought she is not that different to Danielle Westbrook but because Daniella is a soap actress and of course her septum collapsed they are seen as polar opposites. Kate's septum has also been damaged loads and she has had several rhinoplasties. But because she doesnt broadcast it people think she has escaped the damage drugs do...she hasnt and it will catch up with her if it hasnt already. I have said in other posts she is absolute teflon tho. I dont blame her for that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I didn't compare CF's suicide with the "criticism" of JB, but I compared how she was treated publicly (and also on this forum) to how JB and KM ("she looks like an axxxxx") are being treated here right now.
CF was also called a "twat" if I remember correctly, amongst other things, and when she killed herself it was suddenly all "tragic". As with JB, a drunken and violent incident was relentlessly held against her and her whole character was vilified (she was called "a domestic abuser", "aggressive", "unstable", "a man eater" etc etc). This is documented, I am not making it up.
Why do you think she killed herself?

(You also called my comments passive aggressive, which they were not, and the user I initially addressed hinted that I might approve of JB's comments and find them "acceptable" - I call this an unwarranted attack on me.)
I guess we have to agree to disagree and I need to go and wash my hair now.

I think Caroline Flack killed herself because she had a multitude of mental health issues and had attempted suicide before. She was extremely fragile and the incident with Lewis Burton and the subsequent press coverage tipped her over the edge. I don't know for sure of course, none of us do, but she was a very complex woman behind the 'bubbly' TV persona. Sure, social media and the media in general probably played a part in worsening her state of mind.

James Brown made racist comments, I find that abhorrent and remain happy in my opinion that he is a racist piece of shit. By your logic, any criticism of any celebrity might lead them to kill themselves, in which case any negative comments should be banned. That's your prerogative of course. Also, the fact that Moss remains friends with 2 disgusting racists - him and Galliano, tells me all I need to know about her as a person. You can jump up and down and make as many comparisons to Flack as you like but IMHO, it is very distasteful and borderline hysterical to just assume any negative comments will lead to a similar outcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 27