Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
I love Kate but she looks every one of her 47 years and you can see she’s enjoyed a lot of partying. Good for her that she doesn’t give one. Sadie looks rough AF and certainly has that drinkers bloat on her face.

Anyone see the posts that Meg Mathews has been doing about the Knebworth film coming out?
Yes, I’ve seen them. Not sure what to think. She’s staking her claim to having been there.

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
I was surprised to see this thread actually as it brought back memories of when they were in the press all the time!

Fair play to Kate, she seems to have moved on and be totally in love. Pete Doherty must have done her head in he was so erratic. I've just had a flashback to them singing together I think she was marching??

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
I listened to Kate’s Desert Island Discs. She comes across well - more vulnerable and sensitive than I expected. It’s strange to hear her talk about her private life after so many years of reticence.

Her mum sounds like an interesting character…
It seems like her parents just washed their hands of her when she started modelling, but she was so young. She wasn’t chaperoned to her castings as a teen model.

Also interesting insights about the Corinne Day photos/professional relationship that kickstarted her career.
I didn't know it was out yet, where did you find it?

Comparing the tragedy of Caroline Flack to (rightly) calling James Brown a racist twat and saying that Kate has shit hair (she does, it always looks greasy to me) says more about that poster than you. Passive aggressive holier than thou comments are ten a penny.
You are just as entitled to your opinion as I am to mine.

My comments are not passive aggressive (which fyi means: indirectly expressing negative feelings, avoidance of direct confrontation), they state quite directly that I find some of the comments below the belt and I don't perceive them to be "gossip", but just plain nasty and nasty comments are "ten a penny" in my view.

You are free to dislike anyone's hair, but calling JB a "shit hairdresser" is simply not true as his track record proves and he has not been convicted of a hate crime, which is what racism is, so I doubt anyone is "rightly" calling him so. Whilst I accept it might be you opinion it is not the universal truth.

This is just tearing people down, as it happened to Caroline Flack. You are free to look at the earlier threats and see what has been said about her and by whom. She was torn to shreds and when she killed herself the mood suddenly turned and it was the "press" that was "unkind".

JB is friends with KM, as is John Galliano, and she stood by both of them and on the Desert Island Discs podcasts she said: "people are not themselves when they are drunk" and this is a much more differentiated view than the recent comments on here.

Ironically, Ben Douglas (who was on the receiving end of JB's violent rant) was once called a racist himself, for the way he spoke about interracial adoption (he was adopted by white parents as far as I know).

An incident of bad behaviour does not make someone a bad person and KM seems to see that and doesn't cancel people, which I appreciate about her even though I didn't like some of her recent looks. I think her hair looks good though.

I do not wish to debate this further (and it seems OT) but at the same do not accept unwarranted attacks on me.

Bestlife94

Yes indeed
His photography endeavours must guarantee renewal of his contract

Daily Malicious gave Nick uncut picture tradesmen entrances & coach seats temporarily put on hold

Dizzy

VIP Member
Gary Kemp does a podcast called Rockonteurs (Insta account with same name) with another guy called Guy Pratt. Noel Gallagher was recently on. Mick Fleetwood is another one they recently talked. I haven’t listened yet but thought I’d give the heads up.

Sadie Frost has recently sold her 8 million pounds house but is staying in the area. Whew.
Thanks @Mustard Good to know 👍🏻